Pages:
Author

Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend! - page 20. (Read 78267 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
That is very big amount to invest but if i were you i think you may keep it in your bitcoin wallet. And wait the value of bitcoin will rise and your money get double. But you need patient to wait until the price rise get 100% profits.

i think that's good idea, but not the best idea, because hold is not make your bitcoin growing, i think trade is best solution, we can sell our bitcoin then buy back with take 1-2% permonth, so in 1year we can growing our money arround 12-24% it's better than holding Smiley

yeah, trade is much better with that we can get double profit, the first profit as increased value of bitcoin and the other profit as the increased amount of bitcoin with us through trading.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

I would either go with mining or to buy bitcoins for that amount, you  can invest that money into good mining site to earn profit, or you can buy and sell bitcoins for profit too
Hm.. I don't think mining will be profitable to invest because the electric cost + maintenance fee will take off your profit !and after halving the profits have been halved so i don't recommend investing to mining but its good to start your own some small business with it !
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

I would either go with mining or to buy bitcoins for that amount, you  can invest that money into good mining site to earn profit, or you can buy and sell bitcoins for profit too
Activity: 434
few money you can buy hadware mining altcoin and bitcoin
result mining you can trading
and then you can investment real investment
deposit to bank

I suggest investing in people. Find the cleverest most hardworking people you can and invest in what they are doing. This is why I invested in Bitcoin early on and JustDice when it was BTC gambling. Both were extremely profitable, albeit after major hicups that would have seen most investors bail out with massive losses.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
deposit to bank
I think mine is currently difficult to get a quick profit. you need a long time. I prefer trading because trading can generate more money. It did not take long in trading. you just need the right time to take action.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
wow, $ 20k it very much, well if you want to make it even more, try to believe in trading altcoin. so many choices altcoin very good out there, even in my opinion, might very well Yocoin to be made in place of investment, because I think this is very promising signature to pay dearly for the members who join them. I think this is a good thing, and I think it would be something big.
For me $20K is also a lot, but for some people it's what they can afford to invest with.

I however don't think altcoin trading is a good idea to be doing with that much money, as putting money into altcoins has more similarities with gambling than with actually investing.

Having that said, it's up to OP what he is really going to do with his money. Buying and holding is the best and safest option.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
deposit to bank
Activity: 237
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

i wouldn't invest in other crypto as it is still pretty risky, i think you should just invest that money in mining or mining sites and you will get profit
Activity: 784
That is very big amount to invest but if i were you i think you may keep it in your bitcoin wallet. And wait the value of bitcoin will rise and your money get double. But you need patient to wait until the price rise get 100% profits.

i think that's good idea, but not the best idea, because hold is not make your bitcoin growing, i think trade is best solution, we can sell our bitcoin then buy back with take 1-2% permonth, so in 1year we can growing our money arround 12-24% it's better than holding Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
wow, $ 20k it very much, well if you want to make it even more, try to believe in trading altcoin. so many choices altcoin very good out there, even in my opinion, might very well Yocoin to be made in place of investment, because I think this is very promising signature to pay dearly for the members who join them. I think this is a good thing, and I think it would be something big.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
As what some people mentioned!

Invest in good ICo projects, Example : LetItRide

Personally this project is really far ahead compare to most other dicing sites!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
with bitcoin technology it is possible to make around 1% daily(hardly) or normally about 0.5% of your money daily from trading

Have you made daily 0.5% in the last year? If that is true, you will make 600% every year. You will be a billionaire in a few years.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Invest in LIR before it goes live because once its live the price is going to fly.
You are basically advice someone to take a gamble on something that may or may not go through the roof.

With a small amount of money you can take the risk if you so wish, but $20K is no playing money that you just throw on the table and wait to see what side the flipped coin will land on.

That's a plan with the highest risk involved. At the same it has got the highest profiting possibility if you're lucky. But as mentioned by above mate try with small values. Also can try implementation of a small bitcoin physical exchange store which is not much popular right now. On a long run you may earn good.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Invest in LIR before it goes live because once its live the price is going to fly.
You are basically advice someone to take a gamble on something that may or may not go through the roof.

With a small amount of money you can take the risk if you so wish, but $20K is no playing money that you just throw on the table and wait to see what side the flipped coin will land on.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
My advice is to buy 20k bitcoin make a small stash, then take 2bitcoin and start trading alt coins, small amounts at start, if you are not familiar with trading & crypto trading, then you have some sweet profit but watch out not to let your $$ feelings come over your because over than 2 btc volume is a big amount to handle in trading now days, (hard entry/exit).
just have patience and discipline ! and dont get in more than 2-3 alts you need to watch them closely , hype,fud,news,progression,buy/sell order/volume its a lot of work, trust me !  Cool

True watching the situation of more than 3 coins to which you invest is a hard job.
I use to do this with DAO, WAVES and BRK and its tiresome already. The troll and FUDsters are restless that they coe out in an unexpected hour of the day and you'll be surprise the price went down just when you are asleep;
Activity: 672
My advice is to buy 20k bitcoin make a small stash, then take 2bitcoin and start trading alt coins, small amounts at start, if you are not familiar with trading & crypto trading, then you have some sweet profit but watch out not to let your $$ feelings come over your because over than 2 btc volume is a big amount to handle in trading now days, (hard entry/exit).
just have patience and discipline ! and dont get in more than 2-3 alts you need to watch them closely , hype,fud,news,progression,buy/sell order/volume its a lot of work, trust me !  Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
with bitcoin technology it is possible to make around 1% daily(hardly) or normally about 0.5% of your money daily from trading
Activity: 644

Indeed, buying and holding is a good strategy. Additionally, you can split purchases and invest your future earnings by means of dollar cost averaging. This way, you do not run the risk of buying at the top.

20k is pretty much if you ask me and I think you can make a lot of money with such amounts. You should really full invest it in he bitcoin you will make profit for sure. I think  with the halving incoming and buying right now you can make huge amounts of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: