Pages:
Author

Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend! - page 28. (Read 78284 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
s everyone is recommending, so I will also say that invest in bitcoin, as with that you will earn a big profit each day with the increase in the value of bitcoin without any hard struggle, or i will say without any struggle and efforts, just buy it and wait you will see increasing your money each day, and it will continue for longer time, i think the next year also.

Time has gone to invest in bitcoins, now those who have invested will be waiting to make more profit from it...

Its sad, that I didnt purchased any bitcoins in past

Well this is always with investments. I had to buy more bitcoins when it was at 250 but would i have 20k to invest and i could wait 2 years i still think it is a good time to buy bitcoin.
What we see now is bitcoin's potential coming out... with more halvings, adoption it can grow real fast.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
s everyone is recommending, so I will also say that invest in bitcoin, as with that you will earn a big profit each day with the increase in the value of bitcoin without any hard struggle, or i will say without any struggle and efforts, just buy it and wait you will see increasing your money each day, and it will continue for longer time, i think the next year also.

Time has gone to invest in bitcoins, now those who have invested will be waiting to make more profit from it...

Its sad, that I didnt purchased any bitcoins in past
Activity: 560
If halving could have a large impact on the price as most people say it really makes the price increase, maybe I'll buy Bitcoin and just wait a few months and then you can sell it.
And buy Bitcoin is very safe, you also do not need to think any way to grow, just waiting and watching the price.

I dont think this is the right time to purchase bitcoins when price is soaring high..
correct me, If I am wrong
Activity: 298
If halving could have a large impact on the price as most people say it really makes the price increase, maybe I'll buy Bitcoin and just wait a few months and then you can sell it.
And buy Bitcoin is very safe, you also do not need to think any way to grow, just waiting and watching the price.
Activity: 644
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

Do not try other crypto as I am not seeing any future for any other crypto currency other than bitcoin, if you want to invest in a crypto currency then invest in bitcoin otherwise you start a business with that, now it is up to you that what type of business you want to start.
Activity: 364
I too believe it is not a good time to invest your money some where else just hold your bitcoins and watch the bitcoin price going up in rocket speed as bitcoin halving is on the way Cheesy

You're right because now the price of the altcoins are getting lower because of the price hike of the bitcoin. So that is one of the best option to do is to hold your bitcoin, sit back and relax and start to earn money by just holding your bitcoin and having some patience to wait for the price to get higher and higher.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

if you can't get cheap electricity, you shouldn't start mining bitcoins as you won't get any profit actually, but if you have cheap electricity, then of course that you can try to invest here

and i would offer you invest to trading, because investing in gambling sites are very risky, while starting to trade is almost no risky at all, it will take some time though till you know everything about bitcoin

You need to have very cheap electricity to get profit in mining. The maximum you can have is the $0.1/kWh.
Me, I have free electricity in our country but I don't know how to mine. I think I need a decent capital to start mining and I would rather not focus on that as that is so complicated for a non IT guy like me, investing and trading is my game so I would definitely focus and rely on that to make money.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

if you can't get cheap electricity, you shouldn't start mining bitcoins as you won't get any profit actually, but if you have cheap electricity, then of course that you can try to invest here

and i would offer you invest to trading, because investing in gambling sites are very risky, while starting to trade is almost no risky at all, it will take some time though till you know everything about bitcoin

You need to have very cheap electricity to get profit in mining. The maximum you can have is the $0.1/kWh.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

legendary
$20k is huge amount but the problem there's no investment site legit.. if you want to increase the amount of your money you can try trading but this is not safe some coins are scam but i think there's no safe place to invest only buy low bitcoins and sell it when the price is high is the best and safe that i know as of now..

Holding the bitcoin itself is a better choice since you speak the obvious.

Anyone with a large sum, shouldnt invest into anything since holding the coin itself is already a choice.
I totally agree, that is the safest and the easiest way to do it you want to invest and earn a good amount of profit in the future. The $20K will be doubled or even more than that in the next few years to come. We just need to trust and risk for high reward.
Exactly, this is the time where we can take advantage due to the halving that is happening this year. The price that we are seeing will still rise in the following days and with that amount it is already enough to have a good profit for a short term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
$20k is huge amount but the problem there's no investment site legit.. if you want to increase the amount of your money you can try trading but this is not safe some coins are scam but i think there's no safe place to invest only buy low bitcoins and sell it when the price is high is the best and safe that i know as of now..

Anyone with a large sum, shouldnt invest into anything since holding the coin itself is already a choice.
I totally agree, that is the safest and the easiest way to do it you want to invest and earn a good amount of profit in the future. The $20K will be doubled or even more than that in the next few years to come. We just need to trust and risk for high reward.
Activity: 826

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Activity: 54
If you have trading knowledge of forex, it better to trade bitcoin on forex platform. Contact me if you need any help with it.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
I too believe it is not a good time to invest your money some where else just hold your bitcoins and watch the bitcoin price going up in rocket speed as bitcoin halving is on the way Cheesy
Activity: 56
A lot of money and it will be not the best time to make an investment because the value is not low enough to make an investment, more people will make a good investment and that they can make also some profit. The best thing that you can do is just hold your money now.
legendary
i think you can invest with buying bitcoin miner hardware it's more profitable for next 10years Smiley
There is no assurance that it would be profitable in the future, with the halving happening the difficulty of mining will increase and would result to less pay for the miners, if the electricity will increase and their income will decrease then that is not good for the business.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
i think you can invest with buying bitcoin miner hardware it's more profitable for next 10years Smiley
Activity: 826
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

Simply invest in Ethereum Wink its a very good oportunity.
Anyways you could also start some project with this funds are maybe gamble somehow like buying a lots of mining rigs sending them to ck solo pool and win a block before halving Tongue

Depends on if you have decent GPU to work with. If not, you`d have to invest into some.

In most cases its their current computer, but of course this varies person to person.

I would say ETH is good as long as bitcoin as the main coin increases it value and unable to deliver what ETH has. Which last time I checked was smart contracts - but wasnt looking into details of really what the has to really offer.
Pages:
Jump to: