Pages:
Author

Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend! - page 31. (Read 78284 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
investing in some ico like for example lisk at the beginning when it was at 20k satoshi, would have been in a 3x the gain or 5x the gain, so right now you would have 100k

it was basically 100% guaranteed tor eturn big profit, the hype was very storng
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I think I would only invest with around the 5k and hold the 15k on my normal back account for later.
The bitcoin is still unpredictable and I would not take such risks with such large amounts.

I wouldn't risk such big amount also, it`s too much for me. of course one part of it would go in different kind of things and one for holding in bitcoins. But here this guy is saying that he have 20 000 $ to invest, so I think that he take care of everything else in his life. So this money he have is for investing in something to make money.

Well 20 k $ is not a little money. Best decision OP can make is to split that money on several parts. One to go in alt coins, other to be investment in some gambling site ( or any other site ), and one part to hold in bitcoins. Like everyone say don't hold all your eggs in one place. Listen that advice, its very good advice.

I would gamble with biggest part of that money, but that is me. Find your own way.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I think I would only invest with around the 5k and hold the 15k on my normal back account for later.
The bitcoin is still unpredictable and I would not take such risks with such large amounts.
The OP has at least $20k to invest so he should invest it all, by saying that it is already understood that he can afford to lose his money as that is the most basic part when it comes to investing. Diversifying you investment is a good way to manage that amount for investment. Invest in different project in the community like altcoins, bitcoins, and even online gambling sites.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

You have $20k to invest in longterm. I recommend trading bitcoin is the best for that amount. I think the right time to buy bitcoin is after bitcoin halving and wait till the rise of bitcoin again. Because if you buy now theres a chance that the price of it will dump so its not safe right now to buy. And if you want altcoin trading many altcoin now are dump and good to buy. So buy now and wait to up the price of altcoin then sell.
Activity: 420
20k is a large number and I think because of that you can better spread the investment, Just put 10k now into the bitcoin and the other half in about 3 months so you can see how the first 10k will develop.
Activity: 364
That is a lot of money and I think it will be not bad if you are making an investment in Bitcoin and that is because you see that the price will also rise in the future soon so that is nice.
But you have also to save some money and that would be nice if that is possible for you and later you can maybe make a bigger investment or something.
Activity: 434
Just invest a couple thousand in the bitcoin and with the other thousands I would wait for a while till the price is maybe lower or just put it in your bank savings account so you can save up money for later.
Activity: 448
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

I think DAO rate under ICO, im recomended you to buy DAO Smiley
the project is very good for future.
I am also planning to buy that too, but just only after the release of waves. If I will make a profit in waves I would probably buy more DAO because for me the price now is already an opportunity.
I'm considering it but I really doubt if its worth it to be honest so I think I will wait for a moment and than maybe do it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

I am also planning to buy that too, but just only after the release of waves. If I will make a profit in waves I would probably buy more DAO because for me the price now is already an opportunity.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I even think 20k is too much I would start with low amount investing, if you just now fully go for the bitcoin you are taking a huge risk.
It either can go very good and profitable or be very bad and you will lose a lot of money.
Ye,s 20k must be very big amount for a new investor. But if he chooses to invest into only bitcoin than it would be much safer and I would consider it is not a big amount for buying bitcoins. Also buying bulk amount of bitcoin at one time is not a good idea. You must keep on buying whenever you get comparatively lower prices.
the amount is too big is better just buy and hold, too risky if you invest, I was worried, because I did not look very safe investments, in addition to simply hold and wait for prices to rise. yeah like today, if you have buy under $450, may now profit is quite large with 20k
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I even think 20k is too much I would start with low amount investing, if you just now fully go for the bitcoin you are taking a huge risk.
It either can go very good and profitable or be very bad and you will lose a lot of money.
Ye,s 20k must be very big amount for a new investor. But if he chooses to invest into only bitcoin than it would be much safer and I would consider it is not a big amount for buying bitcoins. Also buying bulk amount of bitcoin at one time is not a good idea. You must keep on buying whenever you get comparatively lower prices.
Activity: 434
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Hello,
You can buy liskcoins a new big potential alcoin.This cryptocurrency have some specs like ethereum.
I think the price of this altcoin will be higher in future.
Invest only you can afford to lose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
there is an increase in bitcoin rates
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
That is alot of money that you can invest and it would be better if you are waiting for a lower value so you can earn some more money with it and that would be nice.
But of course it is really hard to know what will happen but saving money will always be nice for later in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
I think you can start mining farm.. buy gpu miners and mine ethereum or other altcoin that you know still profitable..
And this is i think the best to invest your money.. so that its safe..

This would be interesting since the value of ETH has been on the rise, despite some people dumping the coin.

I`d invest the small amount on a pre-selected gpu rig thats made - unless you want to part stuff.

I would see it a worth wait moment, since the bitcoin exchanges have been adopting this alt-coin unlike any other alt-coin had in the past.
I have to agree with your statement, alt coins today are very accepted by the community as evidenced by the ETH value in the market, also we have to watch out with the lisk, dao, and waves they have all the potential.
Activity: 826
I think you can start mining farm.. buy gpu miners and mine ethereum or other altcoin that you know still profitable..

This would be interesting since the value of ETH has been on the rise, despite some people dumping the coin.

I`d invest the small amount on a pre-selected gpu rig thats made - unless you want to part stuff.

I would see it a worth wait moment, since the bitcoin exchanges have been adopting this alt-coin unlike any other alt-coin had in the past.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Pages:
Jump to: