Pages:
Author

Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend! - page 34. (Read 78284 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Buying BTC and Eth would definitely benefit in future..

Your $20k can become $28-30K in next 60 days..

So Choose wisely, Live well
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
10k worth of BTC and 10k worth of ETH

easy

maybe put more in bitcoin, ethereum is not that safe and surely safer with bitalik holding still so much coin

do 75 and 25 or any other combination were more than 50% is on bitcoin

i agree. investing in any altcoin is more dangerous than investing in bitcoin especially an altcoin like ethereum that is being pump and dumped so massively.

so even if you go 50% in eth you should stay very cautious to sell as fast as possible with the first sign of dump because you can wake up one morning and see eth is half the price you bought.

$20k is quite a huge amount to start with.  if there is a chance that you can buy btc at it's lowest now take the chance and keep buying even daily as long as you keep track record on the price of the btc on a certain day you bought it so you will know how many btc you can sell that has gains on it. 

i agree. this is especially good these days that the bitcoin price has started to take a small dip. it makes for a good chance to buy if you haven't already done that. although you should always keep an eye on the price until the price has risen at least $100 above your buy price (like me that bought at $200) after that you can sit back and enjoy the rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
20k is a pretty  large amount if you ask me and I think you can make a lot of money with if if you invest in the right things.
I would partly invest in the bitcoin,altcoins and start-ups.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Eth start pump, dao gonna make success. btc i dont need talk about, just the halving coming
I don't think eth will continue to pump, after the release of DAO, we can determine but for the moment I would not touch anything unstable. I prefer investing in bitcoins as it was already proven to be stable and tested through times.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Eth start pump, dao gonna make success. btc i dont need talk about, just the halving coming
Activity: 364
That is a high amount of money and it would be nice if you can make an investment of course and that is nice because the chance is high that you can earn profit with it.
But you have also to save some money for backup and that is important.
Activity: 546
20k is indeed a pretty large amount and I think you could make a lot of profit with it, but its of course also a very big risks to put the whole 20k in it.
I would honestly start with 10k or a bit more than it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Investing in the bitcoin can be done on all kind of ways, and I think 20k is a nice number to invest in the bitcoin and it can let you make a lot of profit.
That's true, plain and simple. Buy bitcoins with the amount on your hand, then keep it in your wallet and relax. It just a wait and pray game. If the future favors you then you will profit and if not then you need to accept because that is the risk associated with it.
Activity: 476
Investing in the bitcoin can be done on all kind of ways, and I think 20k is a nice number to invest in the bitcoin and it can let you make a lot of profit.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
You're saying that your bank is giving you 10-15% profit guaranteed? Shit! I'd take that instantly. That's $2,000-3,000 per year and it just keeps growing with the amount of money on your account increasing. But if you're looking for something Bitcoin related, I suggest you invest into a gambling site since their popularity is growing and there's a lot more people using them. There's even big YouTubers such as DramaAlert playing on different Bitcoin gambling sites. That really kicks it off for people who want to gamble.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

easy

maybe put more in bitcoin, ethereum is not that safe and surely safer with bitalik holding still so much coin

i agree. investing in any altcoin is more dangerous than investing in bitcoin especially an altcoin like ethereum that is being pump and dumped so massively.

so even if you go 50% in eth you should stay very cautious to sell as fast as possible with the first sign of dump because you can wake up one morning and see eth is half the price you bought.

$20k is quite a huge amount to start with.  if there is a chance that you can buy btc at it's lowest now take the chance and keep buying even daily as long as you keep track record on the price of the btc on a certain day you bought it so you will know how many btc you can sell that has gains on it. 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

easy

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

easy

maybe put more in bitcoin, ethereum is not that safe and surely not safer with vitalik holding still so much coin

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

You can invest in a domain name for example im selling the domain btc.gb.com
The btc halving is coming in 2 month and for sure there are not any other domain "BTC" in simple word for sale ...
This is a good investment for long time or who know for short time if after halving in some month will be 10x valuable.
Im selling it now because im in a bad situation and i need money so..
Make me an offer !
Activity: 826

easy

Does investing on ETH is profitable?

It is if you have GPU mining stuff around, or get a hand on cheap hardware for it.

But, recently cryptsy the known alt coin exchage is gone. So find a valid exchange for it some places like localbitcoin ads offer it depending on the ad owner.

Activity: 560

easy

Does investing on ETH is profitable?
legendary

easy

I agree with BTC but I am doubtful with ETH, I think ETH price now are just overvalued and that is because of DAO upcoming release. I just need to wait for the normal days if that ETH can still sustain because if that will happen, I might also consider putting some on ETH.
Activity: 512

easy
legendary
How about buy bitcoins now with its current price and hold it for at least 10 years. I am pretty sure you will harvest a good profit in the future. You don't need to stress your mind and body by working on your investment everyday but just wait and pray.
Activity: 546
20k is a lot of money to invest and I think investing it all is just not good, I would go for it with the half of the money and with the other money I would just save it up.
Pages:
Jump to: