Pages:
Author

Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend! - page 43. (Read 78284 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell
OMG,its goos amount of money for ready to invest,$20000 is big amount,so i suggest you to invest in some investement,try to invest in btcjam,loan your funds to people is good,and you can invest it on startup bitcoin,like gambling site,become investor is really good for you and for investement site.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Open Office and public e-services, this is a very successful project
Activity: 252
What about trying to invest in a uᴉoɔʇᴉq-related startup? I am not very informed but I know that there are many of them.

A bitcoin start up eventually will need more capital depending on what youre are launching..

If hes talking a faucet site as considered "bitcoin start up" then thats a small project.

Plus if theres other investment options like giving out micro loans for actual returns, then why not do that?
Activity: 350
invest in a strong altcoin, you will be rewarded up to 1k%, strong alt like lisk decred ethereum are all good investment, for easy money

i would not invest in anythign else, unless you have cheap electricity

Ethereum and the other coin you mentioned are already pumped (nearly?) to their limits.

What profit can you get from these coins beside riding the daily ups & downs?

how can you know that decred is nearly their limit? it can skyrocket to the same level of ethereum one day, the same for lisk or other good alt
That is a very high amount to invest, I dont think that it will be the smartest choice that you will invest all your money in Bitcoin because you have also save some money.
If you are saving money you will have always money for yourself and that can be a good backup for the future, and investing is to make some more money.
Activity: 405
If you have kids.  Try to make Youtube video with your kids playing toys like this kid who earns million USD per month just by playing toys.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/uchgjghz9soohvbb0y4doo_w

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Try solar energy producers listed in NYSE with a slice of your capital. Precious metals are good, too. Don't invest in any cryptocurrency at the moment. Get in the train when the picture becomes clear. If you are an accredited investor in your locality, try startups. Or if you want to stay in the crypto-ecosystem, try WAVES. In any case, don't put all your money in one basket. Keep some of your money in the bank or in the least-risky types of investments. Diversification is the key to success in investment.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
What about trying to invest in a bitcoin-related startup? I am not very informed but I know that there are many of them.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Don't spend a cent until you feel like you know the crypto space inside out. There's soooo much that can go wrong unless you can feel the signs
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
20K is so much money.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
put it on the right basket dude
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well, you can try trading, or loaning. Trading by far for me is the best way to multiply your money, but you have to be strategic. In trading, you don't earn all the time. With loaning tho, it is by far the most risky thing that you can do with your money, but in return if people will actually pay, then congratulations, you just earned money.
Actually, a 15% earning within a year is pretty good, maybe you just need a bigger money to put in the bank.

I am also looking for a better way to multiply my money so we need more suggestions, I guess.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
invest in a strong altcoin, you will be rewarded up to 1k%, strong alt like lisk decred ethereum are all good investment, for easy money

Ethereum and the other coin you mentioned are already pumped (nearly?) to their limits.

how can you know that decred is nearly their limit? it can skyrocket to the same level of ethereum one day, the same for lisk or other good alt
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think your $20,000 the best investment is bitcoin because millions of people investing in bitcoin and take note bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency. For sure u will make a big profit if u choose bitcoin to invest. What if the future of bitcoin price like this $500-$1000 u are so lucky. So bitcoin is the right choice . god bless and make a big big profit soon Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
20k is a large number to invest if you ask me and you can also do a lot with it, overall I would not do much with it than investing in the bitcoin itself.
I would not do this because if you are going to invest in the bitcoin and than invest in something else with the bitcoin it will make you risking a double chance of losing bitcoins.
Although you would also make more profit, the risk is not worth it in my opinion, just invest in the bitcoin with around 15k and do something else with the other 5k that is not related to investing, just save it at a bank or something as a example.
Activity: 168

Dont touch it.

People arent aware of the covered value which most people usually pump those alt coins up for no reason.

There needs to be a demand for a coin, and if bitcoin covers all basis of it then whats the point of that coin?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
For now eth is very high price and i think this is not the time to buy eth.. better t o find other great altcoin if you want to invest.. just find altcoin that has a potencial to growth fast if they release a new project...
But if you can afford to lose go buy ethereum.. the price is high right now.. and it will down again soon..

mETH is very high according to what criterion?

Why are people pulling random judgements about value without any statement of the reasoning behind it
Activity: 406
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

well don't invest in any gambling site because it is really really risky and yes you can get lots of money but it is too risky

better buy bitcoins for yourself and keep them for year atleast, if you'll buy bitcoins for 400$ now you should be able to sell them later for 600$ or even more
Activity: 126
Learn to trade on cryptos.

Start with small amount and try intra-day first.

From your learning, try to increase your investment and try to hit profits faster. You can make lot of money from that.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
For now eth is very high price and i think this is not the time to buy eth.. better t o find other great altcoin if you want to invest.. just find altcoin that has a potencial to growth fast if they release a new project...
But if you can afford to lose go buy ethereum.. the price is high right now.. and it will down again soon..
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

How Did You Calculate The Pumping Limit Of mETH?

I just like to know the formula so I can use it when people pull facts out their ass

Lol? Do you seriously think it has much more upwards potential than the reached ATH?

Are you holding the bag?

Formula Please:

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

How Did You Calculate The Pumping Limit Of mETH?

I just like to know the formula so I can use it when people pull facts out their ass

Lol? Do you seriously think it has much more upwards potential than the reached ATH?

Are you holding the bag?
Pages:
Jump to: