Pages:
Author

Topic: I've just awarded this guy with 3 merits - page 5. (Read 2865 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
September 02, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
Edit: and looks like he is plagiarist... sad, but expected from someone who only created an account here to join signature campaigns and bounties.

Yes, his post history is considerably better (but still not enough) than the average member of this forum. Whoever, there are a few things I dislike about him.

1. His posts are ok. A lot better than most you will find in the board he posts the most. But still, he is making a lot of them in now Spam Mega Threads, which is why he didn't get any merit so far. Most of his posts seem to be well developed (at least more than the average post in SMT's), which means that he thought/researched a bit before doing them. But I didn't see anything special about them.

Examples:

Montero is a cryptocurrency aimed at the safety of personal data using the CryptoNote Protocol. Monero can be put on a par with such coins as Dash, AnonCoin and LibertyCoin – all of them are fighting for maximum anonymity of transactions.
CryptoNote represents a unique code and is not a fork of bitcoin. CryptoNote uses ring signatures to hide personal data along with untraceable transactions, which is achieved by using one-time keys for each individual transaction.
CryptoNote should not be confused with CoinJoin. Although both technologies are designed to preserve user anonymity, these are two completely different implementations.
This coin is worthy of attention and certainly you can invest in it.
His post in the thread "Is Monero a Good Investment" is okayish. But he posted it on page 46 of a now infested SMT. Did he really need to write this post? Let's be real. No one is going to read his post and I'm pretty sure at least a few users already explained what's the big deal with Monero in one of the previous 45 pages.

My top 5 altcoins that are worth to keep the year and they will bring you a huge profit
1. Wanchain (Blockchain)
Wanchain aims to create a new distributed financial infrastructure by connecting various blockchain networks together to exchange value.
2. Network Ontologies (Blockchain Services )
Ontology Network is a network of the blockchain / distributed ledger, which brings together distributed authentication, data exchange, cooperation, data, protocols, procedures, community, certification and various industry modules
3. Fusion (Blockchain)
Fusion is a public blockchain dedicated to creating an open cryptofinancial platform, providing cross-chain, cross and cross-source data for smart contracts.
4. MatrixChain (Blockchain)
MATRIX is an open source blockchain platform that supports smart contracts and machine learning services. Thanks to its infrastructure, recreated using artificial intelligence (AI) techniques, MATRIX revolutionizes the user experience of smart contracts, making the whole process faster, easier and safer
5. EOS (Blockchain)
The most powerful infrastructure for Decentralized applications
His post in the thread "Top 5 altcoin for longterm" on page 85 of a now infested SMT.

And the worst part (IMO) is that this is his first post:

Thread: Can newbie do signature campaigns?
After what time can I participate in the signature company tell me? Does anyone have a link to the table by the time they are in each rank?
He's not here for the right reasons.

And there are a few more like those. Again: he looks considerably better than the average user that just spams nonsenses and should be nuked. But I wouldn't say this is the kind of user the forum needs.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
September 02, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
Oh dear, that will teach me to jump to conclusions without doing enough research. I only checked the post I merited.
Activity: 80
Merit: 71
September 02, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
Yep, the guy seems to have some good posting behaviour activity and yet no merits received. Maybe this is happening due to his board selection, for his writings are mostly on Economics and Trading discussion ones.
Anyway, good catch, JC. The P&S initiative seems to be having some good results. I've come to see this one too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-long-term-impact-of-cryptocurrencies-and-blockchain-on-society-4996754
The guy looks like being encouraged by your previous B&H post and he has made an effort there, even when his previous posting history wasn't too nice. I've checked both for plagiarism and they are clear.

So nice accomplish, JC!! You are absolutely encouraging the people here.

EDIT:

He is a plagiarist

AUCH.he was a plagiarist!!!

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1654
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
September 02, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jostiksss-2154797

I've looked through his post history, and I'm surprised that he has made 80 posts, and not received a single merit until I awarded them. I'm tempted to go through his posts and give him a load more, but I still feel that one should spread merits around rather than dumping them on one person.

The real reason for starting this thread is to highlight the fact that his post had been lost in the swamp, and I think that we should do something to avoid losing these members. Maybe we should have a rising stars list. Smiley

He is a plagiarist

Copy
Bitcoin is the world's first decentralized digital cryptocurrency. The Bitcoin network (BTC) appeared in 2009. This currency is fundamentally different from all previously created electronic currencies and payment systems. It is not tied to any physical assets or" official " Fiat currencies, and the price of the BTC digital coin is regulated exclusively by market demand and supply, i.e. there is what value people invest in it, similar to gold for example.

Bitcoin has a significant similarity with gold — limited stock and total quantity. In the case of bitcoin, its number is strictly limited to 21 000 000. And this figure does not take into account all the lost wallets with BTC tokens lying on them, before this happened often because users carelessly approached the correct storage of the crypto currency on bitcoin wallets, due to the fact that the value of coins at that time was not significant.

Thus, Bitcoin is a global payment system without emission and inflation, through which it is possible to carry out operations with this currency. Its main difference from traditional payment systems is that the Bitcoin network has no control and processing center — all operations take place exclusively in the network of equal clients without intermediaries (peer to peer network, peer-to-peer network).
(Archive: http://archive.li/nInYR#selection-1791.0-1791.110)

Original
https://newsdealingdali.com/bitcoin/
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
September 02, 2018, 12:26:39 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jostiksss-2154797

I've looked through his post history, and I'm surprised that he has made 80 posts, and not received a single merit until I awarded them. I'm tempted to go through his posts and give him a load more, but I still feel that one should spread merits around rather than dumping them on one person.

The real reason for starting this thread is to highlight the fact that his post had been lost in the swamp, and I think that we should do something to avoid losing these members. Maybe we should have a rising stars list. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: