Pages:
Author

Topic: I’ve lost my Google Authenticator - page 2. (Read 348 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
Potato Chips saved my day.

I hope in two months I'll be able to get back account, and coins by then skyrockets.

Thank you for help
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 17, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
Please, help me, I am desperate.

I needed to format my phone due to crash, Now I can't access to my profile on site CEX.IO because it is protected with my 2FA code. I don't have recovery code either.

The support on CEX.IO is just awfull. I email with them in circles, when in last email they send me, they asked from me to use the form they provided for submitting a ticket related to account access.

When I clicked on the link, I reiceve "server not found" message.

Please, does anybody have any clue what to do, or does anyone suffered the similar problem?

Best regards, up112662167.

I do not like 2FA with google auth. especially for such problems. Because of that, I am using SMS 2FA, I have feeling that in this way I have more control over verification.
Last moth days is huge new registration on CEX, and they suspend all new registration until the end of January I think. I suppose they have a huge number of opened support ticket and they need time to solve this.
Try to go on CEX thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cexio-bitcoin-exchange-buy-bitcoins-with-cards-in-ios-android-app-318010 there is someone very attentive and maybe they can you help
I think you'll definitely wait a month or two to solve the problem
January 17, 2018, 03:47:39 PM
YES, that's it. Thank you. I will apply the very next moment.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
January 17, 2018, 03:45:52 PM
You're talking about this link am I right?: https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

If it is, Then It is most likely that the problem is on your side since I can access the site with no problem/s (I've also tried it the other day).

Which browser are you using? Have you tried accessing it through a different one? And clearing your cache and cookies at the same time?
January 17, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Please, help me, I am desperate.

I needed to format my phone due to crash, Now I can't access to my profile on site CEX.IO because it is protected with my 2FA code. I don't have recovery code either.

The support on CEX.IO is just awfull. I email with them in circles, when in last email they send me, they asked from me to use the form they provided for submitting a ticket related to account access.

When I clicked on the link, I reiceve "server not found" message.

Please, does anybody have any clue what to do, or does anyone suffered the similar problem?

Best regards, up112662167.
Pages:
Jump to: