Pages:
Author

Topic: ►IVUGEO COIN◄►NEW WALLET 1.6.0.1◄ - page 5. (Read 162858 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
February 03, 2016, 06:53:17 AM
Dead money guys, sorry Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
February 03, 2016, 01:12:24 AM
still no update news, still on low prize how should i do  Huh  Cry to long This thread devoid of an update Huh Cry
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2016, 11:54:24 AM
dying slowly in silence.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
2 btc market cap and still no communication Huh

dev log in but not communicate

no respect for the community
Hi, yes you are right i am watching our thread every day but i dont have anything new what i can share with you guys :/

how about just "HI im here" that better than no post at all Smiley

That is a good point, maybe some discussion on turning to POS would also be a good subject to discuss. To talk about the % and if the POW will also remain. It would certainly be a better solution than just saying nothing. Btw, how is the ATM thing going, any luck on the development part ? If the project is to fully continue, this is a good time to buy both for new investors and for the current development team to replenish the coins that were lost.
Activity: 598
Merit: 500

Hi, yes you are right i am watching our thread every day but i dont have anything new what i can share with you guys :/

how about just "HI im here" that better than no post at all Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
still dumping on market, where are you dev? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
where is the dev? why this coin is getting lower and lower.. need some good pump. need to fix some bugs

Do you think we do not know about this?  Smiley

Hello.

Could you give us, the community a small explanation on what is happening in the IEC front. I know the saying is that no news is good news but it would be nice to see what you guys are planing or how the development is going.
I think this project is still in the works because despite the lack of movement lately there hasn't been any major dumping. I expected the price to stay at these levels so all is ok on that front.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
its done mate.MOVE ON
Activity: 676
I have total faith in the Dev team. A lot of other Dev's would have bailed by now, given the problems over the last few months. I am happy to pick up cheap coins and sit on them for as long as i have to. I am confident the team will pull through all the recent problems and things will start to look up. Keep up the good work guys..

this coin is dead....move on

I really find that an amusing post coming from you, I seem to recall a lot of support in the past. Anyway, good luck on any future endeavors.

..yes lots of support in the past...and I dont find it so amusing like you

i must say that i love this last reply and it is cool that stays last for some time now, lol, what an irony
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
I have total faith in the Dev team. A lot of other Dev's would have bailed by now, given the problems over the last few months. I am happy to pick up cheap coins and sit on them for as long as i have to. I am confident the team will pull through all the recent problems and things will start to look up. Keep up the good work guys..

I really find that an amusing post coming from you, I seem to recall a lot of support in the past. Anyway, good luck on any future endeavors.

..yes lots of support in the past...and I dont find it so amusing like you
legendary
i don't know if dead or not but clearly need some good news
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
where is the dev? why this coin is getting lower and lower.. need some good pump. need to fix some bugs

Do you think we do not know about this?  Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
WTF?Huh IEC which i mine in my private pool last hour is gone???
it's not funny.

What happend ?

Why the problem is not finished Huh
Which problem ??
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
WTF?Huh IEC which i mine in my private pool last hour is gone???
it's not funny.

What happend ?

Why the problem is not finished Huh
Pages:
Jump to: