Pages:
Author

Topic: ►IVUGEO COIN◄►NEW WALLET 1.6.0.1◄ - page 7. (Read 162858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
dev no update?

dumper IEC is happen in market, im still hold in here  Huh Huh
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Why you bought if you want to sell them cheap??
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
That's what I meant. It's easy to go from 5000sat to 100sat. It's nearly impossible to go from 100sat to 5000sat.

Some kind of marketing should be done right now. I'm sure they are busy developing all kinds of software but what purpose does that serve when IEC becomes worthless?

I have a feeling we might see an even bigger dip down due to the lack of news or pretty much anything. Maybe even into the 200 range or at least sub 300. That could be a good time to buy some more as the price will go up with some positive news and re-opening of the exchange for physical goods. That is certain.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
That's what I meant. It's easy to go from 5000sat to 100sat. It's nearly impossible to go from 100sat to 5000sat.

Some kind of marketing should be done right now. I'm sure they are busy developing all kinds of software but what purpose does that serve when IEC becomes worthless?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Where dev Huh
Hi, dev is still here and active, but little bit quiet now ... I am now working on Exchange and software for our ATMs ... they will be relased very soon

How long is it? Hopefully the price will return to normal
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
With all due respect: ATMs and an Exchange will be pointless when IEC has zero value. I think you've got your priorities all wrong...
I mean that you are wrong .. This will be not just IEC ATM ... you will see .. i am never doing pointless work Cheesy
Activity: 121
With all due respect: ATMs and an Exchange will be pointless when IEC has zero value. I think you've got your priorities all wrong...
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Where dev Huh
Hi, dev is still here and active, but little bit quiet now ... I am now working on Exchange and software for our ATMs ... they will be relased very soon
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Where dev Huh
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Big dump on trex maybe will break 300sat

These have been really quiet times so im not really surprised that someone is looking to exit the market. No real info (the holidays are not helping as they add to the downtime) combined with the recent attacks on the network and the coin leave a lot of doubt in the minds of the users.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Big dump on trex maybe will break 300sat
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who is the dumper right now on bittrex   Huh
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I am new here but interested in mining IEC (coins) can anyone help me to setup?

What GPU do you have AMD or nVidia? What is the model?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am new here but interested in mining IEC (coins) can anyone help me to setup?
Activity: 177
wallet updated @ http://hashgoal.com #multipool
Activity: 72
Digital Currency fanatic
December 31, 2015, 12:54:21 AM
So! I apologize again for the delay. Now I'am at home. I have not any photos from hospital. My head was busy with other questions!

But it does not matter! Why? Because we are always here!

So...As I said, something has happened with our network, diff has fallen greatly, then old hackers decided to take advantage of this situation and started new attack with a large hash power. To put it simply, it was bug with diff, somehow diff jumped into negative. So, our solution was replace old KGW with new DGW (Dark gravity wave), now everything should be good, atleast for few weeks Smiley

Now we have new ver 1.6.0.1

For download new version of Ivugeo wallet usehttp://ivugeocoin.com/down/ivugeoevolutioncoin-qt-win.zip

Source codehttps://github.com/ivugeocoin/ivugeocoin

For upgrade Ivugeo wallet not necessary to delete the old blockchain! Just use the new file ivugeocoin-qt.exe    (Only for all our services i recommend to do reindex)

Virustotal report
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ac20a52e74188ca6ed56c54bcc342ae17b9236e137a1a3bd433c552f1b60c09b/analysis/1451348780/

Ivugeo team wishes you ►Happy New Year!◄ Have a good mood!
The coming year will present many positive surprises together with our coin!

Sincerely, Ivugeo Team

Just came across this wonderful coin a couple of days ago. Very glad it made it through its troubles. 
Activity: 72
Digital Currency fanatic
December 31, 2015, 12:51:35 AM
Awww.  thats to bad...  Hope you are able to get a replacement and jump back in soon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
December 30, 2015, 07:38:07 AM
I'm out, my motherboard has burned  Cry
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
December 30, 2015, 01:05:41 AM
I gave another shot at Ivugeo (3 Hours)
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
December 29, 2015, 06:14:47 PM