Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 261. (Read 631736 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
January 14, 2014, 02:18:12 AM
Read this article:

http://www.coindesk.com/etoro-launches-bitcoin-trading-3-million-users/

Notice that it mentions 'colored coins'.

Nice.

These are the kinds of pieces we need to see.

I think it's time to make some waves.  Waves are something I'm naturally good at.

So how much does a Business Press Release cost and where does it go?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
January 13, 2014, 11:41:04 PM
Read this article:

http://www.coindesk.com/etoro-launches-bitcoin-trading-3-million-users/

Notice that it mentions 'colored coins'.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 13, 2014, 06:08:18 PM
Indeed we do. Though the comparison between myself and gimli ends here lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 13, 2014, 05:44:28 PM
And my axe?

Your axe?

lol, what now?
Activity: 350
January 13, 2014, 05:34:00 PM
And my axe?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 13, 2014, 05:14:01 PM
Folks!

Plan on making a major push this weekend.

(1) Press Release should be ready by the weekend, to be published on the Monday following.
(2) Website should be update with 'Native Colored Coin' support.

Notice that the 2nd Generation coins,  MasterCoin, NXT and Protoshares have been crashing.    People are beginning to realize that what they own is vaporware and all they can do with these coins right now is the same as what you can do with any other alt-coin.  In short,  they can't define their own user defined currencies.

So all that money that has been invested:

6  MasterCoin   $ 47,139,786 $ 83.71 563,162 MSC* $ 52,315 -36.01 %  
7  Nxt                $ 34,343,587 $ 0.034 999,997,986 NXT* $ 85,581 -20.03 %
9  ProtoShares  $ 15,934,700 $ 12.07 1,319,820 PTS $ 32,502 -14.98 %

is going to start flowing to the only real alternative.... iXcoin.

Notice, how iXcoin has kept its value while these coins are crashing.

This weekend looks like the primetime to make a push to .0003

Game on!
legendary
January 13, 2014, 04:52:32 PM
Folks!

Plan on making a major push this weekend.

(1) Press Release should be ready by the weekend, to be published on the Monday following.
(2) Website should be update with 'Native Colored Coin' support.

Notice that the 2nd Generation coins,  MasterCoin, NXT and Protoshares have been crashing.    People are beginning to realize that what they own is vaporware and all they can do with these coins right now is the same as what you can do with any other alt-coin.  In short,  they can't define their own user defined currencies.

So all that money that has been invested:

6  MasterCoin   $ 47,139,786 $ 83.71 563,162 MSC* $ 52,315 -36.01 %  
7  Nxt                $ 34,343,587 $ 0.034 999,997,986 NXT* $ 85,581 -20.03 %
9  ProtoShares  $ 15,934,700 $ 12.07 1,319,820 PTS $ 32,502 -14.98 %

is going to start flowing to the only real alternative.... iXcoin.

Notice, how iXcoin has kept its value while these coins are crashing.

This weekend looks like the primetime to make a push to .0003

legendary
January 13, 2014, 04:37:24 PM

@Friction,

Coins sent.

Excellent... okay let's start working to get that press release out!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 13, 2014, 04:35:29 PM

@Friction,

Coins sent.
legendary
January 13, 2014, 03:41:18 PM
Friction,

Myself and others here have serious suspicion that you're actually Thomas or at least closely associated with him.

This suspicion makes it extremely difficult to pitch in any meaningful amount of coins.  I honestly feel like I'm getting played, like you're sitting on a large pile of [free] coins while fooling the sheep here to give you another pile.

Cause it's hard for me to believe you're working this hard for a few thousand coins.  Let's get serious, you're a smart talented guy, that's just not possible.  

So what's your deal bro?  Seriously, I've had a lot of guys PM me with feelings of suspicion that you're non-other than Thomas.  Regardless, I truly appreciate your help but when I think of giving you coins, especially a large amount it just hurts cause I feel like I'm getting played.

If I was Thomas,  I would have access to the ixcoin.org website.   Also,  I would have access to the github account.

However, I do not,  that is why I have ixcoin.co and another github account.

The Thomas character also was not able to update the code himself, that is why he asked for volunteers.   I volunteered,  unfortunately, he hasn't shown up to pay any bounties.

I don't have a lot of coins and therefore am always trying to solicit what ever I can.   It has not been much (i.e. 10,000 IXC) ,   but enough to pay the bills.

Give me your effing Cryptsy tradekey.

Send your donation to the address on the www.ixcoi.co website.    IXC: xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 13, 2014, 03:36:47 PM
Friction,

Myself and others here have serious suspicion that you're actually Thomas or at least closely associated with him.

This suspicion makes it extremely difficult to pitch in any meaningful amount of coins.  I honestly feel like I'm getting played, like you're sitting on a large pile of [free] coins while fooling the sheep here to give you another pile.

Cause it's hard for me to believe you're working this hard for a few thousand coins.  Let's get serious, you're a smart talented guy, that's just not possible.  

So what's your deal bro?  Seriously, I've had a lot of guys PM me with feelings of suspicion that you're non-other than Thomas.  Regardless, I truly appreciate your help but when I think of giving you coins, especially a large amount it just hurts cause I feel like I'm getting played.

If I was Thomas,  I would have access to the ixcoin.org website.   Also,  I would have access to the github account.

However, I do not,  that is why I have ixcoin.co and another github account.

The Thomas character also was not able to update the code himself, that is why he asked for volunteers.   I volunteered,  unfortunately, he hasn't shown up to pay any bounties.

I don't have a lot of coins and therefore am always trying to solicit what ever I can.   It has not been much (i.e. 10,000 IXC) ,   but enough to pay the bills.

Give me your effing Cryptsy tradekey.
legendary
January 13, 2014, 03:34:06 PM
Friction,

If I was Thomas,  I would have access to the ixcoin.org website.   Also,  I would have access to the github account.

However, I do not,  that is why I have ixcoin.co and another github account.

The Thomas character also was not able to update the code himself, that is why he asked for volunteers.   I volunteered,  unfortunately, he hasn't shown up to pay any bounties.

I don't have a lot of coins and therefore am always trying to solicit what ever I can.   It has not been much (i.e. 10,000 IXC) ,   but enough to pay the bills.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 13, 2014, 03:26:26 PM
Friction,

legendary
January 13, 2014, 03:08:16 PM
I could probably add encryption to the wallet.

How difficult would that be and how much would you expect.  As of right now I only have total commitments for 15,000 ixCoin.  It's sad to have to pay for this ourselves when there is a premine sitting there, supposedly allocated for such works.

We would all really appreciate encryption.  I don't care much about the other upgrades, but encryption is absolutely necessary.

My 15,000 IXC promise looks pretty clear to me.

Total commitments.  Tazman was one of those commitments for 10,000 IXC.

I have 600,000 iXcoins cause I risked a lot while being called insane.  They were not mined for free and they were not a gift.

What am I, stupid, to pay for development that some asshole stole the coins for?  Who here doesn't have dollars to give?  What's stopping you?  Oh, you earned those dollars?

No shit, you're asking me to pay with my savings cause some asshole stole the fridge.  That's not gonna happen.  Everyone pitches in with their talents.  I can't program but I put in thousands of hours into iXcoin and gave away plenty of free coins to attract people.

That was my talent and I did it willingly.  If you can program then program, if you can market the market but don't expect me to pay you to act in your best self interest.

If you stand to gain nothing from iXcoin then don't do anything. If you stand to gain a lot then Do what you see fit - but don't act like you're doing it for me because you're not.  I do my part and I do it for me.  I brought in 5 new investors in my first 24 hours back.  That's a big deal and I don't expect any of you to pay me for it.

Like I said, if ixCoin goes up like I think it will, I will help pay for development but I will not give away large chunks of my coins when I broke myself while unemployed to gather it.  Cause nobody was stopping you guys from buying what I bought while I was shouting from the rooftops for everyone to accumulate.

Okay,  then start collecting on those commiments.   15,000 out of 600,000 is a mere 2.5%,  is that too much to spare?  You already made 2,000+% on the coin and you are saying you can spare 2.5%?Huh?   Talk about a complete lack of leadership.  News flash... the price has already risen since you bought... time to pay off some commitments dude!

Brought in 5 investors?  Then why hasn't the price risen?   
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 13, 2014, 02:59:23 PM
I could probably add encryption to the wallet.

How difficult would that be and how much would you expect.  As of right now I only have total commitments for 15,000 ixCoin.  It's sad to have to pay for this ourselves when there is a premine sitting there, supposedly allocated for such works.

We would all really appreciate encryption.  I don't care much about the other upgrades, but encryption is absolutely necessary.

My 15,000 IXC promise looks pretty clear to me.

Total commitments.  Tazman was one of those commitments for 10,000 IXC.

I have 600,000 iXcoins cause I risked a lot while being called insane.  They were not mined for free and they were not a gift.

What am I, stupid, to pay for development that some asshole stole the coins for?  Who here doesn't have dollars to give?  What's stopping you?  Oh, you earned those dollars?

No shit, you're asking me to pay with my savings cause some asshole stole the fridge.  That's not gonna happen.  Everyone pitches in with their talents.  I can't program but I put in thousands of hours into iXcoin and gave away plenty of free coins to attract people.

That was my talent and I did it willingly.  If you can program then program, if you can market the market but don't expect me to pay you to act in your best self interest.

If you stand to gain nothing from iXcoin then don't do anything. If you stand to gain a lot then Do what you see fit - but don't act like you're doing it for me because you're not.  I do my part and I do it for me.  I brought in 5 new investors in my first 24 hours back.  That's a big deal and I don't expect any of you to pay me for it.

Like I said, if ixCoin goes up like I think it will, I will help pay for development but I will not give away large chunks of my coins when I broke myself while unemployed to gather it.  Cause nobody was stopping you guys from buying what I bought while I was shouting from the rooftops for everyone to accumulate.
legendary
January 13, 2014, 02:46:23 PM
I want make enough  money to buy my ixcoin. So maybe it's better for me to be selfish and abandon the crue right now. Frictionlesscoin, you could do the same. As Vlad said everybody has to think about himself.
Bye to everyone. Until I will not see result from the actions planned (new exchange and pools), you will not hear from me anymore.

Yes, very disappointing isn't it?  

Someone who owns 600,000 IXC does not want to spare 15,000 IXC to further develop the coin.

My expectation was we would see some kind of leadership from one of the most vocal proponents of the coin.

Activity: 294
January 13, 2014, 02:20:41 PM
I want make enough  money to buy my ixcoin. So maybe it's better for me to be selfish and abandon the crue right now. Frictionlesscoin, you could do the same. As Vlad said everybody has to think about himself.
Bye to everyone. Until I will not see result from the actions planned (new exchange and pools), you will not hear from me anymore.
legendary
January 13, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

I think IXCoin is stuck in this mud for the following reasons:
- the creator got lost in queensland forest
- the creator is basically a coward and a thief, escaped with the booty
- anyone with a lot of ixcoin (i believe there are others "Vlad2Vlad" out there) is ready to lose everything but to give 5-10% of their fortune to make the other 90% worth 100x the actual value.

I think this proverbial rhyme will show You the possible outcome:

For Want of a Nail

For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the message was lost.
For want of a message the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

Touché.

I see your point but have to disagree.  The only thing I asked for was a secure wallet.  Friction came out of nowhere and appeared to have his own agenda, and I think we're all very fortunate for this fact.

But no code update, and addition to various exchanges and no actions, are going to take this coin to $10.

The only thing that will is the realization that this coin is what I've been preaching is and if I'm right it will happen and it will happen just as I said, in the next couple months.  If I'm wrong then it will probably never happen and we'll be lucky to ever see $1 and that will only be on some lame hype pump and dump.

So I see no point in giving away a bunch of my hard earned coins when it will make little to no difference.  If I am right then I will pay all those who help develop this coin - but it will happen if it goes up and I will do it cause it's only fair, not cause I owe it.

Cause nobody was paying me to take the risk and to spend countless hours promoting this coins and giving out thousands of iXcoins.  This is open source and we all pitch in and do what's in our self interest.  I did all that cause I believed in ixCoin and cause I had a lot to gain if I was right.

Everyone here, including friction has an agenda and something go gain so everyone must put in their best effort.

And if this does go to $10, then that's a different story cause, dollar-wise, I would have no excise to not pay for development. But as it is I haven't even taken out lunch money out of my coins and I'm doing all I can to conserve them until I see, one way or another, if my theories about this coin are in fact true.

Look,  you pomised a bounty of 15,000  IXC... I do expect you to pay up.   If its going to cause you pain to do so,  then that's just part of the cost of doing business.  If you are looking for an agenda,  then it is simple,  I want to get paid the IXC bounty.

You have the same idiotic attitude as the original developer.   IXC got listed on BTC-E back in 2012,  guess what the original dev do?   He did nothing,  he did not even announce that fact.

Now what we now have?  Maybe you need a big reality check because IXC does not have a lot of liquidity.   All the major coins like BTC, LTC, NMC, PPC all have decent liquidity.  You as an economist should know the value of that liquidity.  
Jump to: