Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 305. (Read 631736 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 502
August 21, 2013, 09:37:09 PM
Can somebody clarify for me the name:  Nasakioto?  Someone said it meant the same thing as Satoshi's name but I don't get it.  TIA.

Both names use the same letters - just rearrange them Smiley

It's not exact - there are letters missing in Nasakioto.

Look again. Nothing is missing.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 09:37:05 PM
Can somebody clarify for me the name:  Nasakioto?  Someone said it meant the same thing as Satoshi's name but I don't get it.  TIA.

But I will say, ixCoin has everything a banker would look for when wanting to duplicate what I think will be an ultra successful Bitcoin ETF, right down to the cool Japanese name itself.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

So it's just similar.  Someone said Nasakioto was the same exact name as Satoshi only spelled differently or something like that.  I realize Thomas has a normal, very American last name but it was clever to choose a Japanese name.  Clever indeed.

It's called ANAGRAM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagram

Well, an anagram uses all the letter to recreate another word or name and in this case I don't see all the letters at all.  That's why I must have been confused about the name and the comment that guy made.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
August 21, 2013, 09:36:54 PM
Can somebody clarify for me the name:  Nasakioto?  Someone said it meant the same thing as Satoshi's name but I don't get it.  TIA.

But I will say, ixCoin has everything a banker would look for when wanting to duplicate what I think will be an ultra successful Bitcoin ETF, right down to the cool Japanese name itself.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

So it's just similar.  Someone said Nasakioto was the same exact name as Satoshi only spelled differently or something like that.  I realize Thomas has a normal, very American last name but it was clever to choose a Japanese name.  Clever indeed.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 09:35:40 PM

Ok, that what that guy was saying but I'm looking at the 2 names and that's not true.  It's not exact - there are letters missing in Nasakioto - so he simply used some of the letters from Satoshi's name to recreate a new name.  Good enough for the desired effect.
August 21, 2013, 09:34:59 PM

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

It's called ANAGRAM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagram
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 09:34:12 PM

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

August 21, 2013, 09:33:34 PM

legendary
August 21, 2013, 09:26:53 PM

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 09:22:39 PM

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 08:50:13 PM

So you don't think ixCoin will go much higher than the half a cent it's at now?  Well then why bother holding it given it has to go up way more than that for you to just break even.  I suppose those 15K coins aren't asking for food so you might as well hold on to them.  I mean, you wouldn't even get 1BTC at the current price.

I wish I was as optimistic as you are  Tongue
The future will tell who was right and who was wrong Smiley

Amin, brother.

The big picture is as clear as day to me but who knows, I may be sleeping and in the midst of a dream that only appears to be real.
August 21, 2013, 08:44:42 PM

So you don't think ixCoin will go much higher than the half a cent it's at now?  Well then why bother holding it given it has to go up way more than that for you to just break even.  I suppose those 15K coins aren't asking for food so you might as well hold on to them.  I mean, you wouldn't even get 1BTC at the current price.

I wish I was as optimistic as you are  Tongue
The future will tell who was right and who was wrong Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 08:39:23 PM
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 08:36:45 PM
You paid 30 BTC for 15K ixCoin and 15K i0Coin (in 2011)?
I might be wrong, because I can't really remember. I'll PM doublec and see if he can get any records just for old time sake Smiley

What do you mean the exchange rate for ixCoin won't get much higher?  Higher than the half a penny it's at now or the exchange rate you originally paid for it?  If so then why would you bother holding your ixCoins?

Much higher than it is now. I hold them for the same reason as you - I truly hope they increase in value, but I'm mostly skeptical this will happen.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 08:35:17 PM
I might be wrong, because I can't really remember. I'll PM doublec and see if he can get any records just for old time sake Smiley

What do you mean the exchange rate for ixCoin won't get much higher?  Higher than the half a penny it's at now or the exchange rate you originally paid for it?  If so then why would you bother holding your ixCoins?

Much higher than it is now. I hold them for the same reason as you - I truly hope they increase in value, but I'm mostly skeptical this will happen.

I don't think people will value a coin that is owned by a few people that bought shitload of it just to dump them when it gains value

You mean like what happened with Bitcoin? 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 08:34:15 PM
Quit being a premine crybabie.  The only honest coin is a 100% premine.  There was nothing hidden.  Ixcoin was the first to offer a bunch of bounties.  Just becasue you have mining equipment and want to waste electricity on nothing does not mean mining is fair.  I am looking only to buy 100% pre-mined coins.  I am willing to invest in ixc when the mining reward goes to zero.  Why make the miners and mining pools rich?  btcguild and deepbit made $million off bitcoin running mining pools yet they really offer nothing for the economy.  Except possibly expose an attack.  I want a 100% premine coin so I can buy it for really cheap then start some websites to promote it.

Who are you talking to?

Seriously?  People flipped out at the small 2% premine ixCoin did.  What do they expect these developers to pay bounties with?  It's really ridiculous.

I had to give away my entire premine which was only .5% - half of 1 percent.  Cry babies and whiners went crazy.  Then I gave all the coins away and they still bitched that I didn't give them to the actual miners.  Like the miners were being held back from putting up their wallet ID.

But I can't tell of you're really serious.  Why would you want a 100% premined coin?  That's total scam pump and dump.  XRP (Ripple) premined 100 Billion coins and they're keeping ONLY like 400 million for insiders.  

And people had the balls to bitch about ixCoin's 2% premine and my .5% premine.

I'm pretty certain now that the masses on this forum are real-life stupid.   If I ever launch another coin I'm gonna pre announce a 2% premine and I will never go back on that.  Cause I'm now struggling to pay bounties with bitcoins I don't have and the same miners are bitching about something.  Screw them, I should have done want I thought was right - I was the one taking the risk not them.  They can choose to mine a different coin if they want.

But I would never buy a 100% premined coin unless it was something like an iCoin from apple, a coin I would be certain would go up, which XRP is not, not by a long shot.
legendary
August 21, 2013, 06:40:41 PM

I don't think people will value a coin that is owned by a few people that bought shitload of it just to dump them when it gains value
August 21, 2013, 06:20:52 PM

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
August 21, 2013, 04:07:08 PM
Quit being a premine crybabie.  The only honest coin is a 100% premine.  There was nothing hidden.  Ixcoin was the first to offer a bunch of bounties.  Just becasue you have mining equipment and want to waste electricity on nothing does not mean mining is fair.  I am looking only to buy 100% pre-mined coins.  I am willing to invest in ixc when the mining reward goes to zero.  Why make the miners and mining pools rich?  btcguild and deepbit made $million off bitcoin running mining pools yet they really offer nothing for the economy.  Except possibly expose an attack.  I want a 100% premine coin so I can buy it for really cheap then start some websites to promote it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 21, 2013, 03:09:31 PM

Man, that's crazy.  And I can't believe one was able to mine that kind of Bitcoin with just a simple GPU.  Wow, I can't believe I didn't hear about this coin sooner.  The way I'm seeing this now I would have loaded up and hoarded as many coins as possible.  It's still not too late but it's definitely much more difficult now, although, in 1-2 years, if the masses come in, today will still look like we got in early.

And why would you be so certain?  I mean, the mechanics of this coin would imply a much higher future value.  If demand spikes, due to awareness and/or a Bitcoin ETF, one would presume that ixCoin would be one of the biggest gainers on the mere fact that it's so hard to actually buy ixCoins and as time goes by, it will only get more difficult to find ixCoins.

And the current ixCoins in existence are mostly owned by other people so the ixCoin float is nearly non-existent.  Add to that a very illiquid market and you have the recipe for an explosive coin.

As examples I give you 2 other alt coins:  LTC which had way more coins being mined and way more coins available went from a low of 2 cents to $3 and it did it fairly fast.  Then you have Namecoin which also has more coins out than ixCoin and when Bitcoin blew up in April it took namecoin with it and namecoin went up a total of 100,000%, (from $.001 to $1) which would mean $1,000 invested was worth $1,000,000 nearly overnight.

So then, given what I see as a coming revolution in alt coins, led by the Bitcoin ETF and media hype, the coming awareness and demand for alt coins should dwarf the demand we saw in April and if this occurs then it's not difficult to imagine a coin like ixCoin which is perfectly set up for explosive growth and from today's $.005, it is both, worth more than Namecoin ever was and it is much more rare and difficult to buy so if Namecoin went to $1, I can make a good case why ixCoin can easily go to $3, and under ideal, albeit, temporary conditions I can make the argument that ixCoin can spike to $50-$100 in a relatively short period.

Which is why one doesn't need to invest a lot of money in ixCoin.  A few hundred dollars would suffice if my theory ever proves correct.  And the best part is that if I'm right (or wrong) we should know in the next 6-12 months.
August 21, 2013, 02:53:27 PM
I'm curious how many people on here are accumulating some ixCoins.  Whether by mining or purchasing them, how many are planning to hold say at least 10,000 ixCoins as speculation?  That's hardly more than half of 1 Bitcoin.  TIA

Like I said before I have 15K that I bought in 2011 and which I still keep, but only because I've accepted the fact that it was bad investment decision. I had a small window of opportunity back then to make a profit, but I slept through it, so until I see a good reason to sell them, I'm going to keep them Smiley

That's right, you're the guy who spent something like a few USD per ixCoin, right?  I can't believe they were worth that much at one point.  That's another way to value this coin - its past valuation compared to bitcoin.

Of course, in the end it's all hypothetical since there's no intrinsic value.  That makes buying any alt coin a very risky endeavor.  But given I'm looking at and strongly believe in the (coming) big picture the risk doesn't appear nearly as significant to me.

That said, I think you'll get your money back on ixCoin and maybe even make some.  If ixCoin ever breaks even $1 per coin then I strongly believe it will go much much higher than that.  But first there has to be a sign of real interest in the coin cause right now besides a few speculators like myself I see no widespread interest.

I mean, besides you I don't know of anyone else having bought and planning to hold ixCoins.

It would be so really super duper awesome to know what the founder is doing.  I mean he came back and now disappeared again.  He should come on here and say, hey, I've been accumulating and I hold way more coins than this vlad dude.   Something like that would go a long way to boost the confidence of crypto investors.

The BTC price was between 3 and 4 USD back then, but I can't really remember how much BTC I spent for these 15K IXC. I just vaguelly remember spending around 30BTC for 15K IXC and 15K i0C
I mined with 1870MH/s between 01 July 2011 (difficulty was 1,563,028) and 19 October 2011 (difficulty was 1,468,218) with a peak difficulty of 1,888,787 in between, so I must have mined around 60BTC for a period of 105 days, which doesn't add up.
Something is wrong with my calculations, because I had 70BTC left after spending some for IXC and i0C.
Can't really remember.

But I personally don't believe that the exchange rate will go much higher and so don't expect to make a big profit, if I make any at all.
Jump to: