Pages:
Author

Topic: Jamalaezaz, worst campaign manager ever - page 3. (Read 2128 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
June 16, 2017, 01:57:17 PM
My account was too rejected and I don't mind if it had happened when the campaign started or atleast in the first week. The list was updated after the end of the campaign and then we all got to know that we were rejected. This should be done at the start and not at the end.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
June 16, 2017, 01:07:47 PM
I'd just like to state 90% were indeed refused but I've went through the accounts and it's pretty obvious these 90% are fake accounts or accounts built only with the sole purpose of joining bounty campaigns.

If anything, you're giving the company a bad image with your useless fake Twitter/Facebook accounts.
Talking about the useless of fake Twitter/Facebook accounts, I didn't find there any strong clue that this promotion giving the company a bad image very much because of due to unreasonable error this social bounty was closed in very beginning.

Update: Due to some Internal Reasons we are Stopping Social Media Bounties for now. We may open them back but right now our focus is on other bounties, translations, blogs, media and other marketing,
and we have an Upcoming Facebook Program with 100$ payment/User. we need around 200 Real and active facebook users for that Program. we already got some participants but adding more, if anyone want to join join Onegram Slack and PM me there.

Note: accepted and valid users of this social bounty will receive a reasonable amount of payment for this one week bounty

It always risky to join any campaign without any escrow.

I'm not merely stating they gave the company a bad image.

I'm merely laughing at how users actually complain when they know their accounts are fake/completely useless.

90% of them actually didn't promote the company, that's it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
June 16, 2017, 12:25:05 PM
I'd just like to state 90% were indeed refused but I've went through the accounts and it's pretty obvious these 90% are fake accounts or accounts built only with the sole purpose of joining bounty campaigns.

If anything, you're giving the company a bad image with your useless fake Twitter/Facebook accounts.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
June 16, 2017, 11:12:03 AM
I guess you (OP) is one of OneGram's participants? You didn't get any payment until now and you using new account to criticize him?

Oh well, you joined in a risky campaign without any escrow
Declaimer:, There is no Escrow in this Program.
Bounty managers have no control of any kind of funds and payments. all bounties will be paid directly From Project leads/core team. so bounty manager's should not be called responsible for any payment and funds.

There are 2 other managers besides jamal, what happened with them?

They turned off. Only I am here trying to fix things and listening users blaming me ...
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
June 16, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
I guess you (OP) is one of OneGram's participants? You didn't get any payment until now and you using new account to criticize him?

Oh well, you joined in a risky campaign without any escrow
Declaimer:, There is no Escrow in this Program.
Bounty managers have no control of any kind of funds and payments. all bounties will be paid directly From Project leads/core team. so bounty manager's should not be called responsible for any payment and funds.

There are 2 other managers besides jamal, what happened with them?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 10:37:13 AM
well try to private message him and see if he replies back if not then we might have to give him negative trust because he's making everyone waste their time submitting blogs and media articles on there accounts  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 10:35:31 AM
He launched a bounty campaign paid in Bitcoin that will take a month on 7th May 2017, he said that he will pay everyone 7th June 2017, NOTHING, at that date, he did not even completed spreedsheets, and until now, he said that he will pay us on Thursday 15th 2017, NOTHING.
I also want to add that he refused 90% of social media bounties, with no explanations about the reason.
Link to his profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jamalaezaz-721115
Link to his thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ogc-onegramorg-bounty-thread-get-paid-for-your-support-1905333
Pages:
Jump to: