Pages:
Author

Topic: Jan 11 to Feb 11 Sidehack Compac Stick pool new 30 day run. Club to close Feb 12 - page 11. (Read 17076 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I just updated mine - sorry for the delay!  

Mine is:

1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.Jan11SFMinersticks
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Phil just to be sure, do you see my 2 sticks as 1 or 2 differents ?

http://solo.ckpool.org/workers/1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.Jan11Valkir2stick 

works and shows

{"hashrate1m": "7.33G", "hashrate5m": "7.97G", "hashrate1hr": "8.19G", "hashrate1d": "6.23G", "hashrate7d": "1.58G", "lastupdate": 1452793020, "shares": 248789, "bestshare": 1397695.1462792384, "bestever": 1397695}

I only want your sticks on 1 address .

I don't want multiple addresses.    what are you doing with the sticks you have?

Do you have another address?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Phil just to be sure, do you see my 2 sticks as 1 or 2 differents ?
legendary
okay I checked here

http://poolmonitor.cryptoglance.info

mining on old addresses   eight left!

VirosaGITSstick  

notlist3dstick--------- fixed

Chris_Sabianstick

baktegonStick

valkirstick -------------fixed

sloopysticks
sloopydonation

Meechstick

cryptoglancestick

xZorkstick --------------- fixed

buysolarstick

n8dogf1stick

I also did a pdf of everything.

It is on a custom sized file for a sheet of paper 68 inches by 68 inches  it fits every entry
If you look below you can see all the newer info is to the far right.
once those nine older members finish I will do another pdf of the full set and send the file to crpytoglance and z0u

we can then delete the top part of the list.

@ notlist3d

working on it.  and the eye doc is happy with my eyes

@ stef942stick   are you mining at address below?
http://solo.ckpool.org/workers/1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.Jan11stef942stick
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Thanks I ill do it soon should have it up in a few hours on new pool.  Thanks bctmke for letting me know I needed to change.

*Edit http://solo.ckpool.org/workers/1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.Jan11notlist3dsticks is up and going with new name.

No problem Smiley
legendary

Hey, haven't been around much.

Why we changing names? Should I instead show shares per current round? This list will become massive if we keep changing names.

if you could remove the previous names and put the total as the first column that'll be great Smiley

If you want you can keep the existing table (for reference/curiosity), and create a new one before or after the current one  with only the Jan11* workers ?

We had drop outs  and the list got long and out of order so my goal is to cut off the top of the list

leaving only  the Jan11sticks
we need only get the last few on the top to comply

then you could easily see whom to take off. See  z0u's post he  puts it better then I just did.

I will be at my eye doctor today. So reading threads and being online will be put off for a while.

The joys of a successful double cataract surgery (at 50 right eye and 53 left eye)

mean extra maintenance (better then being blind).
zOU
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
★ these are stars ★

Why we changing names? Should I instead show shares per current round? This list will become massive if we keep changing names.

if you could remove the previous names and put the total as the first column that'll be great Smiley

If you want you can keep the existing table (for reference/curiosity), and create a new one before or after the current one  with only the Jan11* workers ?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Thanks I ill do it soon should have it up in a few hours on new pool.  Thanks bctmke for letting me know I needed to change.

*Edit http://solo.ckpool.org/workers/1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.Jan11notlist3dsticks is up and going with new name.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1456
legendary
Just out of curiosity,  where do you get 68" by 68" paper? And what kind of printer do you feed it into?

the file would print on a 68 by 68 inch sheet of paper

I do not have one to print it, but  It allows an easy save of the data on the pdf file.
alh
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050
Just out of curiosity,  where do you get 68" by 68" paper? And what kind of printer do you feed it into?
zOU
★ these are stars ★
my spreadsheet is already updated as it pulls info from cryptoglance page.

I've hidden the info relevant to the previous runs.
legendary
okay I checked here

http://poolmonitor.cryptoglance.info

mining on old addresses   nine left!

VirosaGITSstick  

notlist3dstick

Chris_Sabianstick

baktegonStick

valkirstick -------------fixed

sloopysticks
sloopydonation

Meechstick

cryptoglancestick

xZorkstick --------------- fixed

buysolarstick

n8dogf1stick

I also did a pdf of everything.

It is on a custom sized file for a sheet of paper 68 inches by 68 inches  it fits every entry
If you look below you can see all the newer info is to the far right.
once those nine older members finish I will do another pdf of the full set and send the file to crpytoglance and z0u

we can then delete the top part of the list.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Nate8dog is away this week on a Training course.  He'll change his miner when he gets back.
zOU
★ these are stars ★
Wow a lot of stuff happened over the last three days. I'm definitely still in! The pool is great! I'll update my sticks to have the jan11 title tomorrow night after work, should be home early enough. Apologies for the delay.

Jan11  Grin
legendary
Wow a lot of stuff happened over the last three days. I'm definitely still in! The pool is great! I'll update my sticks to have the jan11 title tomorrow night after work, should be home early enough. Apologies for the delay.

sounds good to me.
Pages:
Jump to: