Pages:
Author

Topic: January 31st, Will China ban exchanger's bank transfers funding methods? - page 2. (Read 3204 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
This forum is becoming a joke..

The flood of new users posting confirmed bad news sources is a reason for optimism about this forum, as it demonstrated in a confirmated way that people are beginning to understand the truth. 
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ABANDON THE SINKING SHIP PEOPLE!

BITCOIN WAS A FUN RIDE, BUT DON'T FOOL YOURSELF! THE BITCOIN PROPAGANDA HAS BEEN SPREAD SUCCESSFULY, BUT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

Governments and banks will NOT allow bitcoin! It will ALWAYS be associated with criminal activities! The Chinese own between 65 and 80% of all Bitcoins! If they dump, it is the end of bitcoin!

The limited supply doesn't mean anything! When bitcoin drops, all interest in this currency will be lost! Bitcoin was an extremist, and some people have become FILTHY RICH out of it. Now it is time to dump because they have milked the last bit of drops out of this cow!

Don't say nobody warned you! Don't come crying here and say ''I should have listened to you!'' in a few days! Because that won't help, you won't be able to undo your actions!

SELL NOW, BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE DOES.

When the panic selling starts - anytime now - you are already lost! By the time you have entered your sell order, the price will already be $50 USD lower, and it will continue to plummet until you realize that you have lost HUNDREDS of dollars in a matter of SECONDS.

SELL NOW!

before this post I had considered ignoring you, but figured at some point you have have interesting things to say, like proudhon sometimes does. after this post I dont think that I will miss out on anything. Plus, you were clearly ignored already by so many people you have to make a account just for this thread...
legendary
I have so many relentless doomsters on ignore that I've absolutely no idea of what's going on in this thread. I'm sure everything'll work out fine in the end.

It won't work out.  This is a confirmed fact. Just look at these official Chinese sources!  And we now have confirmation from Miama and Twitter!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
This forum is becoming a joke..
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I have so many relentless doomsters on ignore that I've absolutely no idea of what's going on in this thread. I'm sure everything'll work out fine in the end.
legendary

BITCOIN WAS A FUN RIDE, BUT DON'T FOOL YOURSELF! THE BITCOIN PROPAGANDA HAS BEEN SPREAD SUCCESSFULY, BUT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

Governments and banks will NOT allow bitcoin! It will ALWAYS be associated with criminal activities! The Chinese own between 65 and 80% of all Bitcoins! If they dump, it is the end of bitcoin!

The limited supply doesn't mean anything! When bitcoin drops, all interest in this currency will be lost! Bitcoin was an extremist, and some people have become FILTHY RICH out of it. Now it is time to dump because they have milked the last bit of drops out of this cow!

Don't say nobody warned you! Don't come crying here and say ''I should have listened to you!'' in a few days! Because that won't help, you won't be able to undo your actions!

When the panic selling starts - anytime now - you are already lost! By the time you have entered your sell order, the price will already be $50 USD lower, and it will continue to plummet until you realize that you have lost HUNDREDS of dollars in a matter of SECONDS.

SELL NOW!

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE HERE TO GET THE WORD OUT QUICKLY!!! WE ONLY HAVE SHORT TIME TO HELP PEOPLE FROM LOSING ALL MONEY FROM THE FAILURE OF BITCOIN!!!  HELP ME!!!
Activity: 717
Merit: 501

SELL NOW!
legendary
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc,

this is NOT a confirmed ban on chinese exchange/bank transfers.  it is from a speaker at the miami conference who logically is vetted by the organizers and unlikely to be FUD.  however, to be a full confirmation we need to see action or explicit statements from chinese authorities.  

that said, this information is barely 2 hours old.  so in time, we will find out.

This is confirmed already and very, very bad.  Bitcoin will fail over this, as has been confirmed.  See here for an official Chinese source confirming the confirmed bad news.  It is true and from verified sources.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc,

this is NOT a confirmed ban on chinese exchange/bank transfers.  it is from a speaker at the miami conference who logically is vetted by the organizers and unlikely to be FUD.  however, to be a full confirmation we need to see action or explicit statements from chinese authorities.  

that said, this information is barely 2 hours old.  so in time, we will find out.
legendary
Thanks for the information Smiley

so we are losing China now Sad

Yes, but it's worse than that.  With China gone, there is no reason to bitcoin, and it will fail.  We now have dozens of confirmed sources confirming this verified fact.  The only thing to do now is take a leveraged SHOTR position.
legendary
After January 31st, Chinese can no longer do anything related to bitcoins.
They can not withdraw money from Chinese exchanges. So the bitcoins they have on Chinese exchanges, are ''dead''. They can not trade those bitcoins in for real money, or withdraw that money. It's like that money doesn't exist anymore.

They can not make deposits anymore, and they can not withdraw money from their bank accounts to purchase bitcoins (online or offline).

I will try to explain it better:

- If you live in China and you have 10 bitcoins in your account, those bitcoins could be worth $10 or $1,000,000. It doesn't matter how much they are worth after January 31st. You will never be able to get that money into China. Chinese banks will not process any transactions from/to bitcoin exchanges. You can try to work around it, but questions will be asked and they will find out how you got that money. Nobody in China just makes 1 million dollars.

So after January 31st, you don't want to have bitcoins in China. In China, they can not spend their bitcoins, or trade them in for money.

And most bitcoins are in China, so they WILL BE DUMPED.

Chinese are gamblers. Everyone is saying ''if they wanted to dump, they would have done it already.''

They just don't understand the Chinese. They have until January 31st to withdraw their money. And the big bag holders will try to push up the price a little bit more. By waiting, they are creating trust in the West. Everyone will think ''If they wanted to dump, they would have done it already.'' So nobody is expecting a crash, and they are buying more bitcoins because the price is ''so stable''. The price goes up a little bit more, and then, when everyone is sleeping: BAM!

DUMP DUMP DUMP, BITCOIN PRICE PLUMMET, PANIC PANIC PANIC, BITCOIN DOWN TO $100 USD, PEOPLE CRYING, COMMITTING SUICIDE.
NEGATIVE BITCOIN NEWS ALL OVER THE PLACE

CNN HEADLINE: ''OH JOLLY, BITCOIN DID IT AGAIN!''
BBC HEADLINE: ''THE JAPANESE WOULD BE JEALOUS, MASS SUICIDE IN NEW YORK CITY!''

The bitcoin propaganda is going to get you if you listen to the liars who want you to hold & buy. Most of the people who are preaching ''hodl'' will sell before you do Smiley.

Thank you for this cogent analysis.  A lot of people will be very sad this year as we watch bitcoin completely fail, as confirmed by China.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks for the information Smiley

so we are losing China now Sad
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
After January 31st, Chinese can no longer do anything related to bitcoins.
They can not withdraw money from Chinese exchanges. So the bitcoins they have on Chinese exchanges, are ''dead''. They can not trade those bitcoins in for real money, or withdraw that money. It's like that money doesn't exist anymore.

They can not make deposits anymore, and they can not withdraw money from their bank accounts to purchase bitcoins (online or offline).

I will try to explain it better:

- If you live in China and you have 10 bitcoins in your account, those bitcoins could be worth $10 or $1,000,000. It doesn't matter how much they are worth after January 31st. You will never be able to get that money into China. Chinese banks will not process any transactions from/to bitcoin exchanges. You can try to work around it, but questions will be asked and they will find out how you got that money. Nobody in China just makes 1 million dollars.

So after January 31st, you don't want to have bitcoins in China. In China, they can not spend their bitcoins, or trade them in for money.

And most bitcoins are in China, so they WILL BE DUMPED.

Chinese are gamblers. Everyone is saying ''if they wanted to dump, they would have done it already.''

They just don't understand the Chinese. They have until January 31st to withdraw their money. And the big bag holders will try to push up the price a little bit more. By waiting, they are creating trust in the West. Everyone will think ''If they wanted to dump, they would have done it already.'' So nobody is expecting a crash, and they are buying more bitcoins because the price is ''so stable''. The price goes up a little bit more, and then, when everyone is sleeping: BAM!

DUMP DUMP DUMP, BITCOIN PRICE PLUMMET, PANIC PANIC PANIC, BITCOIN DOWN TO $100 USD, PEOPLE CRYING, COMMITTING SUICIDE.
NEGATIVE BITCOIN NEWS ALL OVER THE PLACE

CNN HEADLINE: ''OH JOLLY, BITCOIN DID IT AGAIN!''
BBC HEADLINE: ''THE JAPANESE WOULD BE JEALOUS, MASS SUICIDE IN NEW YORK CITY!''

The bitcoin propaganda is going to get you if you listen to the liars who want you to hold & buy. Most of the people who are preaching ''hodl'' will sell before you do Smiley.
legendary
It´s nice that you think i´m spamming and FUD. As a bear i´m used to be insulted, so it´s okay.
But this came just in from the North American Bitcoin Conference that is happening right now.

http://coinchomp.com/2014/01/26/live-blog-north-american-bitcoin-conference-day-2/

This has cost me money!

Or rather getting involved in emotional arguments with tons of posters attacking me for simply stating that I think the price is going down, has clouded my judgement and cost me money.

First time I encountered it, was with Piramida. Someone who bought in on the July 2011 low at $2, telling someone who had been trading since the Nov $700, and had bought a big load of coins at over $1000, that he should hold or cry when he buys back in at $1300. But this sort of shite is just par for the course around here. In the end, I never listened to him, sold at a loss, and bought back in at $640 on average, selling at $880 on average.

Since then I have been ultra hyperphobic against bulltards giving advice or dishing out ridicule on this forum. When you end up supporting a price direction in order to get one up on some bulltard who has been dishing out shite on a forum, it clouds the judgement and cost's me money!

Can confirm.  Always SHOTR bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
When it is proven that someone has spread false information intentionally, there should be a scammer tag applied.

It´s okay if you want to apologize for calling me a scammer?

If you did not intentionally spread false information, then you were not qualifying yourself as a scammer by my criteria.  

I do apologize for creating an inference that I was calling you a scammer.  Hopefully no one made that inference, as it would be a fallacious inference.

If I believed that you were a scammer, I would have said so. I was certainly trending towards the opinion that you were a scammer:  
You must understand that if you exhibit the behaviours typical of scammers, it will create an inference.  Many people spread disinformative FUD.  If you convey information which is structurally similar to other instances, until it can be confirmed, it will be mistaken for disinformative FUD.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Malcolm Casselle

CasSelle formerly served as director of Hong Kong-based Capital Union Investments, where he managed private direct investments into late-stage web companies.[4] He was also a top executive at Groupon’s joint venture with BTCinstant messaging and gaming giant Tencent.[5] He co-founded NetNoir, the first outside company to be accepted into the AOL Greenhouse Program,[6] and Pacific Century CyberWorks (PCCW), a Hong Kong-based telecommunications provider.[7]
Since then I have been ultra hyperphobic against bulltards giving advice or dishing out ridicule on this forum. It clouds the judgement and cost's me money!

A fool and his money are soon parted.
http://imgur.com/c6NANbM  (screenshot)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/malcolmcasselle   (profile of speaker at Miami bitcoin conference 1/26/14)

is Eric turner a China bitcoin business insider? did he show any official documents to prove what he said?

Eric Turner is only covering and doing live tweeting at the miami bitcoin conference.  He's quoting Malcom Casselle.

this is eric's blog http://coinchomp.com/
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Editor and Co-founder  CoinChomp
Pages:
Jump to: