Pages:
Author

Topic: January 31st, Will China ban exchanger's bank transfers funding methods? - page 3. (Read 3229 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It´s nice that you think i´m spamming and FUD. As a bear i´m used to be insulted, so it´s okay.
But this came just in from the North American Bitcoin Conference that is happening right now.

http://coinchomp.com/2014/01/26/live-blog-north-american-bitcoin-conference-day-2/

This has cost me money!

Or rather getting involved in emotional arguments with tons of posters attacking me for simply stating that I think the price is going down, has clouded my judgement and cost me money.

First time I encountered it, was with Piramida. Someone who bought in on the July 2011 low at $2, telling someone who had been trading since the Nov $700, and had bought a big load of coins at over $1000, that he should hold or cry when he buys back in at $1300. But this sort of shite is just par for the course around here. In the end, I never listened to him, sold at a loss, and bought back in at $640 on average, selling at $880 on average.

Since then I have been ultra hyperphobic against bulltards giving advice or dishing out ridicule on this forum. When you end up supporting a price direction in order to get one up on some bulltard who has been dishing out shite on a forum, it clouds the judgement and cost's me money!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://imgur.com/c6NANbM  (screenshot)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/malcolmcasselle   (profile of speaker at Miami bitcoin conference 1/26/14)

is Eric turner a China bitcoin business insider? did he show any official documents to prove what he said?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
When it is proven that someone has spread false information intentionally, there should be a scammer tag applied.

uh, uh, uh, look who's mad! Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
When it is proven that someone has spread false information intentionally, there should be a scammer tag applied.

It´s okay if you want to apologize for calling me a scammer?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
http://imgur.com/c6NANbM  (screenshot)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/malcolmcasselle   (profile of speaker at Miami bitcoin conference 1/26/14)
It´s nice that you think i´m spamming and FUD. As a bear i´m used to be insulted, so it´s okay.
But this came just in from the North American Bitcoin Conference that is happening right now.

http://coinchomp.com/2014/01/26/live-blog-north-american-bitcoin-conference-day-2/

"On January 31st, a new law will be effective in China: 3rd party payment processors will no longer be allowed to trade bitcoins."

third party Bitcoin payment processors including:
Taobao (ebay)
Alipay   (paypal)
Tenpay (another paypal)
Yeepay (another paypal)

this is nothing new, we have already known about this since December 2013, Bitcoin exchangers in China already stopped Deposit/Withdraw from/to 3rd party payment processors and switched funding methods to "China bank account transfers" two months ago

So the only question is, can traders deposit / withdraw money CNY from / to Chinese bitcoin exchangers through China bank account transfers?

As far as i am informed this will not be possible.

could you provide any sources to back your point?

This just came in:

“They also said that Banks could not perform withdraws for the purpose of Bitcoin purchases, [...] that sent a chill through the bitcoin ecosystem”.

Malcom: “So that’s the current state in china – you’re not allowed to use 3rd party payment provider, you’re not allowed to deposit money into your Bank account for Bitcoin.”

i think this is FUD
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
"On January 31st, a new law will be effective in China: 3rd party payment processors will no longer be allowed to trade bitcoins."

Taobao (ebay)
Alipay   (paypal)
Tenpay (another paypal)
Yeepay (another paypal)

this is nothing new, we have already known about this since December 2013, Bitcoin exchangers in China already stopped Deposit/Withdraw from/to 3rd party payment processors and switched funding methods to "China bank account transfers" two months ago

So the only question is, can traders deposit / withdraw money CNY from / to Chinese bitcoin exchangers through China bank account transfers?

This just came in:

“They also said that Banks could not perform withdraws for the purpose of Bitcoin purchases, [...] that sent a chill through the bitcoin ecosystem”.

Malcom: “So that’s the current state in china – you’re not allowed to use 3rd party payment provider, you’re not allowed to deposit money into your Bank account for Bitcoin.”

Taobao (ebay)
Alipay   (paypal)
Tenpay (another paypal)
Yeepay (another paypal)

Taobao (ebay)
Alipay   (paypal)
Tenpay (another paypal)
Yeepay (another paypal)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
it does not matter how the chinese buy bitcoin, they will. if that means via face to face with bags of cash, then so be it. if it means the government opens exchange so they control things and feel better so be it. but there is no way of stopping this. the chinese are very good at finding ways around problems, thats a freaking fact. and they will do anything to reach there goals. (GDP/polution should be proof of this easy to see truth)

Taobao (ebay)
Alipay   (paypal)
Tenpay (another paypal)
Yeepay (another paypal)

this is nothing new, we have already known about this since December 2013, Bitcoin exchangers in China already stopped Deposit / Withdraw from / to 3rd party payment processors and switched their funding methods to "China bank account transfers" two months ago

So the only question is, can Chinese traders deposit / withdraw money CNY from / to Chinese bitcoin exchangers through China bank account transfers after January 31st?
Pages:
Jump to: