Pages:
Author

Topic: January...The Next Few Weeks Will Be Crucial - page 7. (Read 2097 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It is possible that we will have to wait more than a few days. This event is very much expected, as it is crucial for the future of bitcoin, but for some reason it is constantly postponed. I hope that this will happen soon, as a result of which bitcoin will still recover.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I look forward to the positive decision of the SEC about bitcoin, because it will finally move bitcoin towards the growth that everyone is waiting for. But it is unlikely that this will happen at the beginning of the year, we will have to wait.

copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 10
I've been hearing about the ETF for months now and I do expect it to raise the value of Bitcoin but I just don't see another big bull run happening with just the ETF news. It needs major adoption.
Activity: 322
Now every investor is looking forward to the decision of the Commission on the adoption of bitcoin, and I also look through the news every day with the hope to see a positive decision on this issue. This is the most anticipated event of the year for me.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
I do not expect the growth of bitcoin in the first quarter of 2019. I expect that bitcoin will still fall to $ 2500. Good news does not affect bitcoin .
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Crypto news this days have not always made a significant impact, but I feel 2019 will be an exception where everyone is expecting the bull run, according to https://coinswitch.co Bitcoin is expected to reach 23,500 base  on speculation that bitcoin ETF is less likely to be approved by SEC and also there is an inv=crease in the number of e-commerce institution accepting BTC transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I really would not want Bitcoin to grow again, because people can simply turn away from it and never help again
I'm not sure with what you say, everyone wants the price of bitcoin continue to grow so as it can be known by many people.

I believe when someone has gained a lot of profit in bitcoin then they will remain loyal to invest in bitcoin, for whatever price decreases they will keep silent.

Regarding for the people who leave bitcoin as you mean, I am sure they are people who have not felt the big profits from bitcoin, they are only experiencing deep losses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
the crypto first quarter is very important for crypto bull rally hopefully with all the positive news we can expect bull run
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe that bitcoin ETF is less likely to be approved by SEC because of certain concerns about price manipulation. This is one of the main reason why it hasn't been approved. The exchanges haven't found a solution to this. Decentralization that caused an anonymity is a distinctive characteristic of bitcoin. Manipulators are taking advantage of this.
Activity: 154
I really would not want Bitcoin to grow again, because people can simply turn away from it and never help again
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
I think are you right at this moment bitcoin are show crucial movement after this early of January bitcoin shows good signs including all altcoins.
But after a week bitcoin back to the worse value, but i don't believe that's pending etf approval decision are have  an effect for bitcoin price, because I strongly believe bitcoin is volatile currency nothing can control their price in the market
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
the crypto first quarter is very important for crypto bull rally hopefully with all the positive news we can expect bull run

Hey I feel you’re putting too much emphasis on the first quarter, as it’s not necessary that Bitcoins prices may boom, if you remember bitcoins boomed in the last quarter of 2017. As for the positive news I’m seeing less impact with Nasdaq Bitcoins futures coming, there’s no fluctuations yet, also Bakkt is yet to receive final approval. The only big news I believe that can charge bitcoins prices upwards, is the approval of Bitcoins Etf by Sec but as we know there’s only a slim chance of it being approved. While I’m positive on bitcoins prices rising, I feel it’ll take some more time but I’ll be very happy if it makes a turnaround in Quarter 1 of 2019.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Apparently, regulation is indeed needed. Because, it will foster trust from the community. So, more or less will accelerate the adoption process more broadly
Yes it can help the market to make rise again but I think it will not going to happen this January, hopefully this year but it is still just an speculation. This month is unpredictable, as we started this year with a great price and it continue to pump until something bad happen and now we are in a red market again, no one knows when it will stop, let’a wait for some sign.
Activity: 784
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Apparently, regulation is indeed needed. Because, it will foster trust from the community. So, more or less will accelerate the adoption process more broadly
Activity: 182
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I do not think that everything is so serious. if the market does not start growing in January, then nothing terrible will happen
Activity: 580
Have pass first week of January but still nothing have effect for bitcoin, so far bitcoin still at lower price and do not have effect will bitcoin at higher price or not, just wait for the end of this year to get and see bitcoin or altcoin at higher price, many time bitcoin always lower and drop price but never we can see and check bitcoin have higher price and could cross higher more than 20%, how long bitcoin keep at lower price and give us more less hope for bitcoin.
Activity: 475
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
well, i always tell people to be calm about anything that has to do with bitcoin since they can't control what will happen to it now or the next day. yes bitcoin is facing so much now and will may face more but then we should be strong and hope for the best. i just hope SEC will make the right decision this time so we see things bouncing back to normal in no distant time
Activity: 854
January is a big month, this is a crucial game for the cryptocurrency and its market.
We are now on survival month, January will dictate the rise or the fall again.
Everyone is very sick of bear season and we are looking forward for the bulls to run.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
Even if bitcoin falls below $ 3000 , it will still rise such an outcome is quite possible if the SEC does not approve the ETF but the chances are high because if it were not relevant for the SEC, they would simply reject and debug the proceedings. I think that everything will be fine, we have already faced with market corrections and I think this correction is no different from the others.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
The crucial point is between life and deaths. The question now could be are we in that situation? As far as I know everyone's still have its own freedom to decide whichever he/she wanted to do neither hold or invest. No crucial point in crypto but it is in individuals.
Pages:
Jump to: