Pages:
Author

Topic: January...The Next Few Weeks Will Be Crucial - page 8. (Read 2097 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 4
How sure it will be the year is still fresh and its just the beginning having such analysis ain't going down well on  my own view we just slow things down and observe i feel this year has lots of surprises in store thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
the market is still filled with tremendous concern, in the first quarter of this year bitcoin still has not experienced an increase, driven by other issues, we just wait for how it goes

this year has just been started! we are in first 10 days of the year! you can't expect the price to make any significant change in such a short time, specially when that time is at the beginning of the year and coincides with holidays.

there are no issues here either. only people accumulating and some others trying to spread FUD to keep it down for their accumulation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
right now is the beginning of the bitcoin on 2019, i think it will be the more good than the last year when we see the movement and the hype of bitcoin right now, but no one knows about it, we should believe on it
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 9
Kill E'm With Kindness
I am sure and positive that this will be a good year for bitcoin and for the upcoming years for there are still so many progressive things that happens in the adoptation of bitcoin.. I think the decision of the ETF will not really affect the bullrun of bitcoin this year.. But I am really sure that it is gonna be a surprising year !
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
The prize of bitcoin in the market has been strongly for over a period of time, pointing down ward, Since we enter the new year 2019, the prize gradually pushing up, which is going to be a very good one to other alt-coin in crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
The members of this community have suffered enough from government inaction as regards setting out guide lines to allow regulated companies to invest in crypto currencies due to public liability issue. I really don't hope much on the decision of the SEC. Am just hoping SEC approval of the ETF won't lead to some level of difficulties in this space. They might come up with some unpleasant regulations. We are just not perturbed by any happenings.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the market is still filled with tremendous concern, in the first quarter of this year bitcoin still has not experienced an increase, driven by other issues, we just wait for how it goes
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I'm fully convinced that we should not listen to some predictions like this anymore as predictions are proven became foolish last year because of bearish market which is still in effect but i want to see that ETF products will be approve this year to see if this ETF could really trigger the bull run.
Volume is very low again. Most logical action will be a dump. I assume they are waiting for a ‘good’ moment for that. This is not the sentiment for a bull run unfortunate.

Activity: 687
Merit: 11
we just entered the 10th day of this month, I think all traders around the world are waiting for the results of the SEC's decision, I pray that the results will be good.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
I'm fully convinced that we should not listen to some predictions like this anymore as predictions are proven became foolish last year because of bearish market which is still in effect but i want to see that ETF products will be approve this year to see if this ETF could really trigger the bull run.

Don't depend on prediction because it's not always happening and prediction can wrong. We need to find out by ourselves, and if we could do, we can collect the news from many websites so we can get the right information. I don't expect ETF would approve this year, but it might be possible to happen. I hope this January will give some surprise for all of us and even we can make a lot of profit as before.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I would call this month of January an exciting turn of events in the cryptocurrency market. We should be confident that even if the ETF would not be approved the cryptocurrency industry however small the market cap compared to the world stocks did made a big impact in the economic institutions all over the world. We should be aware that the cryptocurrency adaption is already in the minds of the young generation and even if we will not see the full bloom of cryptocurrency hopefully the young generations today will witness it and will make big change in their lives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I do not think that we will see strong growth in the near future. I think it will be good if Bitcoin grows to $ 6,000 by the end of the year. These are very difficult times for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Most likely, SEC will again deviate from issuing a permit for the ETF projects activities and this long-awaited event will be delayed until the second half of the year 2019. During this period, the volatility will be very high and it will be very difficult to predict the directionality of the trend. However, Bitcoin will increasingly receive the functions of digital gold and by the end of the year BTC will cost at least $10 000.

We'll know when it happen. I always believe prices can climb up faster when there are new progress coming like the regulations. ETF I think may still not be decided, its probably going to be postponed again. so that $10,000 would be too much to ask if there is no reason to buy. But then new development is something, the other markets like NASDAQ is now selling tokens to own regular stock and bond shares of dotcom companies, this is interesting update.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
Most likely, SEC will again deviate from issuing a permit for the ETF projects activities and this long-awaited event will be delayed until the second half of the year 2019. During this period, the volatility will be very high and it will be very difficult to predict the directionality of the trend. However, Bitcoin will increasingly receive the functions of digital gold and by the end of the year BTC will cost at least $10 000.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
Of course all will hope for an ETF decision if there will be more resistance, of course, prices can go down very low and prices can also go into the month because we all will not know what will happen after that decision and I am sure there are still many waiting and saving their money for something very big.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
We are aware that the coin market is full of uncertainties but this is going to be a crucial year for Bitcoin, considering the upcoming decision on ETF. We are not even certain that prices have settled to rock bottom yet and folks been asking my views. To me, we really can't know for certain until regulators such as SEC make their stance known by this month. We're sure that a negative decision could have Bitcopin trade as low as below $3000, but that's really good news because it's going to be the very worst we experience thais year. https://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-news-today-the-obstacles-to-mainstream-adoption/

Delaying the inevitable, or perhaps by Streisand effect produce the exact opposite result? I see China, the worlds largest bitcoin user, with bitcoin banned, a poetic irony of where governments end with their insatiable appetite for "controlling" everything and everyone. Because free people are dangerous, or something.

But in the end, the genie is out of the bottle. I don't see 2019 crucial, maybe 2010 was, but not anymore. Bitcoin is a success and is only getting better.
Money will become separate from State. It is a new world, I guess it felt the same way when church and state also got separate, unthinkable until it happened...

Perhaps future generations will study this dark time where governments still controlled money, and did as they please causing poverty and misery with their foolish decisions. And among these dark times, the light of bitcoin that started it all...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We are aware that the coin market is full of uncertainties but this is going to be a crucial year for Bitcoin, considering the upcoming decision on ETF. We are not even certain that prices have settled to rock bottom yet and folks been asking my views. To me, we really can't know for certain until regulators such as SEC make their stance known by this month. We're sure that a negative decision could have Bitcopin trade as low as below $3000, but that's really good news because it's going to be the very worst we experience thais year. https://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-news-today-the-obstacles-to-mainstream-adoption/

I do not know how bitcoin will gain new height in the form of fresh investments in bitcoin funds, because around some negative articles and news that bitcoin is fading and finds its end. It looks like in 2019 as the minimum foolish and even a little funny. All forums are full of articles yesterday's students who portend the most severe collapse in the history of mankind.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
It's look like great, bitcoin take over $4,000 buttons going against the Bulls! So it's hard to hold out, that's the point except real manipulation. Just out of curiosity about Chinese new year which more than a month away everyone feel that there is much room for manipulation.
Sad but true, manipulators are working with the market again and it can be another bull trap or what. I think we should used to be like on this trend from now own since the volume of whales has increased because of the recent dump in the market. Its crucial because everyone is expecting for a bull to come and if something bad happen, the market will react on this and expect a more dump price, let's all hope for the best.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
It's just the beginning of the year so I say we all cool down a little because the ETF decision is not and end of the world neither the start of a great journey. Bitcoin is still going to be traded and look for its way to reach a new record price regardless the different laws and regulations that may appear. Every time a big event takes place with cryptocurrencies people start worrying about what's going to happen if things are going to be native or think about how great it will be if things turn out to be positive. So just wait for it, because there will be a certain period when bitcoin price will start to go up and reach incredible values
Pages:
Jump to: