Pages:
Author

Topic: jason derulo will make his own coin? - page 3. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 09:52:34 PM
A lot of celebrities have endorsed scam coins like Floyd Mayweather and Dj Khaled.  When the scams were exposed nothing even happened to them, they will do anything for fast money.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
October 03, 2018, 05:24:50 PM
Completely stupid idea..

I do not understand people why rise and buy noname and zero value coins?

Because one of celeb people advertise? example: If celeb people start advertise Venezuelan bolivar investors go there and buy? NO
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 03, 2018, 06:40:15 AM
jason derulo will make his own coin on GCOX platform..it will attract more investor to come?
would this ico will make another bull market coming?
if you all have going to clubbing sure got listen his song exp : wiggle wiggle wiggle
or this just a scam? ask celebrities to scam their fans money?
how do you think?

On what basis is he going to be creating a coin? For charity purposes or people getting to pay with his coins to watch his shows, or whatever it is. If it is not a coin backed up by real life product and business, I see no way it would still not end up becoming a shit coin at the end of it all anyway.

I really would not pay much attention to coins like this, and may be this could just be a way for celebrities to want to rip off their fans as they are the ones who I see that could gullibly be investing in such a coin anyway and it does not have anything substantial to add to the market if it does not have any real life value to give.
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
October 02, 2018, 08:52:20 AM
I immediately have a question, for what sphere of service will act his coin! In my opinion, this is just another PR and embezzlement of money from our pockets!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 02, 2018, 08:17:18 AM
I don't think that one single ICO from Jason Derulo can make an influence on the cryptocurrency market. Only fans of this singer will join that ICO, I don't think it will be very successful.
'Only fans' and that's also what who knows cryptocurrency. However, it will have a good effect on market conditions if he gives formal education to everyone that cryptocurrency is needed to be used in daily life. I don't deny that a celebrity has a great popularity so as he can give suggestions easily to everyone.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 07:24:34 AM
Everyone will have the money. It's a very nice technology. If I'm zenhin one day, I'm gonna get my own money. And that's a cool thing. I guess this is not a dream and it will happen. I admire him and hopefully he will succeed
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
October 01, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Nowadays too many popstars are about to make easy money.
I believe teengirls will spend all weekly money on his coins. LOL
50cent was first crypto star - started to sell album for BTC already in 2014  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
I don't think that one single ICO from Jason Derulo can make an influence on the cryptocurrency market. Only fans of this singer will join that ICO, I don't think it will be very successful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
October 01, 2018, 06:39:53 AM
Why though? For what possible reason does Jason Derulo, or any celebrity for that matter, need their own cryptocurrency? What possible real world use or product is this coin going to have? This is just another shitcoin to add the ever growing list of shitcoins. Either Derulo is a moron who doesn't understand what he's doing, or he doesn't care and is happy to suck every last dollar out his fans.
I want to believe that last part he has mentioned is what he is really after anyway which is sucking out a lot from his fans. I wonder what difference his shit coin is there to make and just because he is a celebrity thinks that people are gullible enough to just fall for his shit coin.

He really needs to go sit down and rethink again. I do not even understand what some of these celebrities are thinking; obviously they feel this is just another avenue to make more money out of their shitty ways. Wackos!
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
September 29, 2018, 10:20:27 AM
jason derulo will make his own coin on GCOX platform..it will attract more investor to come?
if you all have going to clubbing sure got listen his song exp : wiggle wiggle wiggle
how do you think?

Its really hard to say if this will bring another bull run. Initially though Pacman (Manny Pacquiao) was on the GCOX platform and we have seen that it didn't bring enough push to the market so I doubt that Jason can bring in more.

But the good thing though is that it might get closer to the adoption that we all have been waiting to happen. Perhaps his fans will try to invest and learn what crypto is all about so there's a possibility that more investors will come into the market.
There is nothing hard to say in this case, it is not possible to see it bring another bull run because it will not. Now, we have to understand one thing, is this just another shit coin with some attempt of some artist to make more money from his gullible fans? That is actually how I am seeing it at the moment.

Well, I am a fan of Derulo, and I love his music and his dance, and I believe I give him a lot already in buying his songs on iTunes, and that is it to it. Unless of course he comes up with some creative solution the coin is going to bring that revolves may be around his music or gives the users some special incentive, it will all remain just another shit coin on the block.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
September 29, 2018, 09:40:12 AM
OP maybe it would be ok to tell us ignorant people like me who Jason Derulo is? Is he celebrity or he has something to do with cryptocurrencies?
Grin Google up bro! It is not that hard. Jason Derulo is a U.S Singer and dancer who has been able to make some name for himself over the years, at least, I am sure he has some pretty good fans which I am one of them anyway and then he is thinking because of that, he can just easily offload some shit coins on us and then we will buy it because we are his fans? He must really have been high on some cheap weed when he made that decision. People are more enlightened that this, and there is no doubt there will be some gullible people who will fall for this crap and really, this is why we just need some form of regulation to stop this kind of bullshit from happening.
Activity: 126
September 28, 2018, 02:58:05 AM
Why though? For what possible reason does Jason Derulo, or any celebrity for that matter, need their own cryptocurrency? What possible real world use or product is this coin going to have? This is just another shitcoin to add the ever growing list of shitcoins. Either Derulo is a moron who doesn't understand what he's doing, or he doesn't care and is happy to suck every last dollar out his fans.
how the coin will have the price? i give an example
if u hire jason came to your wedding dinner to be a guest do you need pay money for him? if jason tell you, just give him derulo coin then he will come to you wedding dinner be a guest so this shitcoin will have it  own value...
all ppl want to earn money, but in a right way...
September 28, 2018, 02:50:12 AM
Definitely an assured to thing to happen where this shitcoin will add up to the pile of thousands of shitcoins in the market.I bet that Derulo doesn't even know on whats the thing he do involves on and I presume that someone do able to tell him about crypto and making money out of it without even knowing the true meaning of cryptocurrency. So for those fans out there, done get deceived on buying out this shitcoin.  Grin
so you mean jason scam their fans without knowing?
September 28, 2018, 02:46:41 AM
OP if that's real i think he have a lot of money so there's no way to scam all of his fans another thing we have a lot of platform here that turn popular then some are not turn popular so it really depends in the platform because if that's good i'm sure many users,traders and investors will try to risk in that,Moreover he is celebrity i'm sure if he launch a coins/tokens all of his fans will try that
ya just hope it will bring another bull market to come...haha
September 28, 2018, 02:44:54 AM
really? he want to make his own coin? for what? making his own money? if this is real I don't think that coin will gain popular just because he is celebrity and I think most of fan of him don't know about cryptos, maybe he try to scam lol.
to buy his private product, ticket of concert, buy his album ...or make charity with he..and somemore
September 28, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
OP maybe it would be ok to tell us ignorant people like me who Jason Derulo is? Is he celebrity or he has something to do with cryptocurrencies?
haha...also for me idont know who is he...but when i open his song i feel familiar....
September 28, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
how do you think?

When we do talk about the reality then I would say that theres no a certain ICO that can trigger up a bull run no matter how famous or being hyped it would be it wont really drive the entire market into green.
If we do try to compare this one with another celebrity endorsed or made coin just like on CENTRA then this would definitely happen the same. Coin is just being hyped not on coins usage but only with its name popularity then whats next? For sure a total wreckage for those who bought the coin.
if just one celebrities sure will not...but if the whole industry also join in GCOX...i think that will be dfifferent...GCOX is a multi celeb coin based exchange.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
really? he want to make his own coin? for what? making his own money? if this is real I don't think that coin will gain popular just because he is celebrity and I think most of fan of him don't know about cryptos, maybe he try to scam lol.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
September 27, 2018, 04:53:06 PM
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 27, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
Definitely an assured to thing to happen where this shitcoin will add up to the pile of thousands of shitcoins in the market.I bet that Derulo doesn't even know on whats the thing he do involves on and I presume that someone do able to tell him about crypto and making money out of it without even knowing the true meaning of cryptocurrency. So for those fans out there, done get deceived on buying out this shitcoin.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: