Pages:
Author

Topic: Je pense que c'est trop tard pour la partie FR - page 3. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 264
C'est un peu défaitiste! C'est peut-être fait pour faire réagir aussi...

On est déjà plus que dix membres réellement francophone et si le forum est de nouveau correctement modéré, on peut attirer de nouveaux membres potentiellement intéressants. (et ce n'est pas exclus que des anciens reviennent...)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
je ne sais quoi dire de plus...

legaulois l'explique bien en meta...

That's what I said some time ago. Most of the former members left the French forum gradually when they saw what it had become, a garbage can. You won't see them anymore because they're gone once for good in the French crypto forum (don't remember the name). It means even if a new moderator is added they won't come back. It's sad since we had great members and nice discussions. It's too late now for them. There are maybe only 10 members left in the french forum now, all left, and all others are bots or shitposters using a translator to post comments we can't even understand

The guys know there is no moderation in the french forum so now it becomes a standard to post using a translator and getting paid to copy paste what google says.
I once reported all the shit posts, reading the discussion 1 by 1, nothing has been moderated and I wasted my time

la partie FR est agonisante, tlm est partie.. quelques nouveaux de bien, genre shitcointalk et kenza qui apporte un petit plus

bref moi j'aurai une ICO je ne paierai même pas un traducteur FR

Pages:
Jump to: