Pages:
Author

Topic: Jeers to mtgox - page 2. (Read 3746 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
August 05, 2012, 11:39:51 PM
Mtgox has been unresponsive to emails with this situation and when I try to withdraw the coins back into my own wallet, the coins are frozen because my account is under "review".

Wow ... that's interesting.  So was your account just fine until you requested to be verified?

If that is the case, then the recommendation for anyone thinking about verifying should first then withdraw funds from Mt. Gox so that there is a zero balance in both their BTC and USD (or whatever)  accounts and only then go through the verification process.
vip
Activity: 571
Merit: 504
I still <3 u Satoshi
August 05, 2012, 09:08:58 PM
move out of your mom's basement and get your own mail in your own name.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2012, 06:12:48 PM
They have been goxxxed before and they will be goxxxed again.   Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 05, 2012, 05:57:36 PM
Simple solution is don't fucking bother with that shit, and trade the USD mtgox codes with someone else for Dwolla. Only problem is that you might run into liquidity issues there, unless you want to pay a fee.

The coins are frozen, I cannot withdraw them using any method at all. I want mtgox to either release them, or verify my account, and they won't do either.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
August 05, 2012, 05:54:17 PM
Simple solution is don't fucking bother with that shit, and trade the USD mtgox codes with someone else for Dwolla. Only problem is that you might run into liquidity issues there, unless you want to pay a fee.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 05, 2012, 05:36:13 PM
Starting Jul 29, I've been trying to convert  my BTC to Dwolla. I've already been verified with Dwolla for about 2 months now.

Mtgox requires identity and apparently "residence" verification in the US.

I've provided my TX Driver's License and cellphone bill in my mother's name, as she is the one who pays the bills. The address on both match.

Mtgox denied the application saying the names don't match and asked me to get a notarized and signed document saying I live at the address.

I do not have access to a notary and I cannot wait 3 weeks+ for registered mail to my house so I can get that code.

I uploaded my mom's TX driver's license (which match both my driver's license and the cell phone bill's address).

Mtgox has been unresponsive to emails with this situation and when I try to withdraw the coins back into my own wallet, the coins are frozen because my account is under "review".

How else can I prove in a timely fashion that I live in that address and that I'm not a money-launderer?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: