Pages:
Author

Topic: Jeff Epstein DEAD Commits suicide - page 5. (Read 1074 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 10, 2019, 12:53:39 PM
Unfortunately, justice is not satisfied in this case.
His victims, who have suffered a lot, will not get legal satisfaction.
It is strange that something like this could have happened in a strictly guarded US prison.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
August 10, 2019, 10:29:39 AM
The disgraced Millionaire Pedophile was found dead in his cell according to Fox news https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

How is this possible when he was on suicide watch? a lot of Powerful Men are Happy about this i;m sure

There is probably a foul play. this ins't the first that this "suicide" while in jail has happened.

also it's too bad that he died already. death is too easy for him. if there were a foul play someone might want him silenced.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
August 10, 2019, 10:07:42 AM

Probably already 'cremated' without an autopsy just like Ken Lay of Enron.  He'll have a nice rest-of-his-life raping kids on Bush's ranch in Paraguay I'll bet.

Activity: 434
Merit: 31
minds.com/Wilikon
August 10, 2019, 09:50:53 AM

The witnesses have to be protected now.

Activity: 224
Merit: 62
August 10, 2019, 09:40:40 AM
Fake news, he is witness pedo protection program.

Just like they found\did to Osama, and did not show anyone in the general public, burnt him on a raft, good 1!
Activity: 270
Merit: 17
August 10, 2019, 09:39:57 AM
There were a lot  of powerful Men woldwide involved in his atrocious behavior maybe someone paid a guard to kill him?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
August 10, 2019, 09:37:54 AM
Just saw this come up on the WSJ -- though they haven't stated that it was a suicide yet.

This is without a doubt a breaking and developing story, so we'll see what comes out of this VERY SHORTLY.

Edit: 'Suicide' but I think this was a hit. This guy was going to sing like a canary and anyone who is in power wanted him to die. This is a major slap in the face to all of his victims who are never going to see justice for him.

Not only did he take (or was forced) to go the easy way out. But his co conspirators ALSO took the easy way out.
Activity: 270
Merit: 17
August 10, 2019, 09:33:50 AM
The disgraced Millionaire Pedophile was found dead in his cell according to Fox news https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

How is this possible when he was on suicide watch? a lot of Powerful Men are Happy about this i;m sure
Pages:
Jump to: