Pages:
Author

Topic: Jihan Wu crashes the Bitcoin price - page 4. (Read 5228 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
March 07, 2017, 08:01:21 AM
Mining mogul Jihan Wu single-handedly crashes the Bitcoin price by supporting BUcoin.

Dumb low IQ Roger Vermin and the rest of delusional BUcoiners celebrate that Antpool mined some BUcoin blocks. Just hours later, the price crashes into oblivion.

The Powers That Be failed to hack bitcoin, but they might as well kill it by good ol "divide and conquer".

Good job, Jihan, now you'll soon be emperor of a worthless token.

I`m pretty sure that most of the miners don`t care about bitcoin,they care only about their profits.
If they can make more profits with some shitty altcoin,i`m sure that they would leave bitcoin immediately.
The "divide and conquer" strategy won`t work against bitcoin.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
March 07, 2017, 08:01:00 AM
I am glad he's done with Bitcoins, his ideology is really messed up and I don't think Bitcoin will have a great impact because of him, look at his tweet and then he says he will continue to mine empty blocks. Like what in the world would a sane person do it, I agree him supporting the bu is a setback but I feel Bitcoin is strong enough to move on and I am sure the community will find some solution to this, but I feel overall it's a good riddance, such people with such ideologies do not deserve a part of the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 07, 2017, 07:55:06 AM
Mining mogul Jihan Wu single-handedly crashes the Bitcoin price by supporting BUcoin.

Dumb low IQ Roger Vermin and the rest of delusional BUcoiners celebrate that Antpool mined some BUcoin blocks. Just hours later, the price crashes into oblivion.

The Powers That Be failed to hack bitcoin, but they might as well kill it by good ol "divide and conquer".

If you believe that, how in the world is Bitcoin decentralized when one person can crash the price?
Is China really in control?

Of course this is nonsense that Jihan Wu crashed the price. A few weak hands sold off, good riddance! These weak hands don't understand Bitcoin anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
March 07, 2017, 07:46:54 AM

Jihan is obviously a cancer for bitcoin, the problem is, how to get rid of it without killing the entire project in the process.

I still don't understand UASF, since the node count can be easily gamed. What else can be done?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 07, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: