Pages:
Author

Topic: jl777 is Satoshi Nakamoto - page 2. (Read 3906 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 05, 2015, 08:03:56 AM
Why? Look at Nxt. It is clearly the next Generation of Crypto Currency. Where does this leading position come from? Definitly someone, who is involved in Crypto-Dev for a long time. Someone for whom Bitcoin is from yesterday. Nxt is Ethereum..right now Smiley  Grin

So now NXT also need their Gavin Andersen?

Who will apply for that position? I bet they have someone.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2015, 04:48:31 AM
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
June 04, 2015, 11:27:10 PM
Why? Look at Nxt. It is clearly the next Generation of Crypto Currency. Where does this leading position come from? Definitly someone, who is involved in Crypto-Dev for a long time. Someone for whom Bitcoin is from yesterday. Nxt is Ethereum..right now Smiley  Grin

you wise. jl777 is no more than just a low level coder and a scammer.

at least you put your name to this statement for posterity. IMO jl777 is the complete package, the first crypto dev with real world finance experience AND communication skills, plus his work ethic is phenomenal, and his ego is in balance with his skill-set, and that's what big money investors expect. I went to university with a guy who had a reputation for having a big ego because if people asked him after an exam 'how did you do?' he'd reply, 'I'll get over 90%'. People always thought that was arrogant, but guess what, he would get over 90%. Occasionally he would say "I messed something up, I'll get 75%", and he would, but not often. This guy was smart and self aware, so he appeared arrogant, but wasn't at all. I think jl777 is like that guy, but he knows he needs to promote his projects in a crowded space, and the way he does it is detailed, honest, and always with good humor and courtesy.

Most people undersell their capacities with false modesty because that's socially ingrained into many cultures, but if I'm going to invest 10-20% of my life savings into a crypto project I'd prefer to go with the dev who knows he's good, and says so. jl777 has a large team behind him now too, so while I don't think he's satoshi, I do think his potential to deliver quality products is superior.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
June 04, 2015, 09:21:29 PM
jl777 or not in my opinion Satoshi is still on this forum under a different name or names.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
June 04, 2015, 07:14:49 PM
Is this thread even for real?

apparently for the time being, yes.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
June 04, 2015, 07:09:22 PM
Is this thread even for real?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2015, 07:05:35 PM
Why? Look at Nxt. It is clearly the next Generation of Crypto Currency. Where does this leading position come from? Definitly someone, who is involved in Crypto-Dev for a long time. Someone for whom Bitcoin is from yesterday. Nxt is Ethereum..right now Smiley  Grin

you wise. jl777 is no more than just a low level coder and a scammer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
June 04, 2015, 06:34:40 PM
I agree that jl777's ego is much too large for him to be Satoshi Nakamoto. Personally, I've always liked the theory that John Nash is Satoshi Nakamoto (mostly because I admire Nash a great deal). http://fuk.io/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-the-truth/
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
June 04, 2015, 06:30:27 PM
Why? Look at Nxt. It is clearly the next Generation of Crypto Currency. Where does this leading position come from? Definitly someone, who is involved in Crypto-Dev for a long time. Someone for whom Bitcoin is from yesterday. Nxt is Ethereum..right now Smiley  Grin

Nxt isn't ground breaking enough to be called "next generation of cryto". PoW is still better than PoS, if you weight in all the pros and cons.. dont get me wrong NXT is great, but not enough to dethrone BTC.

Not groundbreaking enough?

Voting, asset exchange, monetary system, plug-ins...

What do you need? gosh, have you seen the wallet? Compare it to bitcoin QT !

When i see the debate around the block size in bitcoin, you just can't say this. Nxt is one of the few decentralized coins that keeps innovating, over and over, despite the bitcointalk trolls.

if you guys haven't seen the upcoming 1.5.10 with decentralized storage built into nxt.. now thats going to be interesting.... umm where's storj or maidsafe? i know they arent doing the same exact thing but hell its been what 1-2 years.... nxt got this thing out in like a few months.....

decentralized file storage:

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
June 04, 2015, 06:10:13 PM
7*7-7 = 42  Grin

And 42 is the answer for everything  Wink

7+7+7=21  Tongue

I still see nothing that speaks against my thoughts. And also: Who is jl777? Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 04, 2015, 05:59:02 PM
7+7+7=21  Tongue

I still see nothing that speaks against my thoughts. And also: Who is jl777? Smiley
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
June 04, 2015, 05:53:17 PM
JL777 is indeed as talented as Satoshi Nakamoto but they are definitely not the same person. Do some research, their character, communication and programming style is much different.
June 04, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
jl777 doesn't know c++

you mean 'C'

c++ and c are very VERY different..
and most coin code is c not c plus plus

and yeah this topic is pretty dumb.. I have seen much better "Satoshi is.." topics

Dumb or not... it is Bitcoin related and therefore belongs to "Bitcoin Discussion".

See this topic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshi-nakamoto-id-discussion-moved-to-altcoin-is-this-nazi-deutschland-1080535
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
June 04, 2015, 05:49:24 PM
jl777 doesn't know c++

you mean 'C'

c++ and c are very VERY different..
and most coin code is c not c plus plus

and yeah this topic is pretty dumb.. I have seen much better "Satoshi is.." topics
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
June 04, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

Nxt isn't ground breaking enough to be called "next generation of cryto". PoW is still better than PoS, if you weight in all the pros and cons.. dont get me wrong NXT is great, but not enough to dethrone BTC.

Not groundbreaking enough?

Voting, asset exchange, monetary system, plug-ins...

What do you need? gosh, have you seen the wallet? Compare it to bitcoin QT !

When i see the debate around the block size in bitcoin, you just can't say this. Nxt is one of the few decentralized coins that keeps innovating, over and over, despite the bitcointalk trolls.
June 04, 2015, 05:33:10 PM
Why is Pow better? Pos is much more efficient. Thats a big plus i guess.. Also you have a all in one sollution: Money, Stocks, Market, Voting, Payout, Exchange..everything decentralized. (sure some parts like coinomat are not that decentralized, but most are)
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
June 04, 2015, 05:22:16 PM

June 04, 2015, 05:19:15 PM
Who's payin for all that dev-work? I guess, that there is money behind that progress. Have you ever looked at the SuperNet Client? Smiley I mean...wait...fuck!! thats awesome  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
June 04, 2015, 04:55:27 PM
Nah he would have pumped BTCD to bitcoin parity and higher if he had access to SN's wallet  Cheesy
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
June 04, 2015, 04:49:23 PM
jl777 doesn't know c++

I don't know if bassguitarman is serious...
Heard his interview on SuperNET radio... where he said quite the opposite...
bassguitarman also thinks that unaudited pre-alpha telepathy is the shit, like to hear more of his thoughts on telepathy.

If sure James is a great coder/designer/visionary...
But there must be SOME explanation why none of his projects are ever completed...
His group of rocket scientists can't even get a freaking dice game to work...
Even the "Jewel Of the Empire" MGW is plagued with constant transfer delays (60 page thread of complaints)...
But his reputation in the NXT community is A++++. So let's give him a few more months.

Actually, if you google jl777...
He was trying to launch a business on Ripple in NXT early days (circa Jan 2014)...
But give him credit, soon after he discovered NXT AE... and wrote the book on multi-level Asset Bubbles.

The latter makes him a bona fide Financial Genius.

Actually, he reminds me A LOT of Ken Armitt/RealSolid...
The man who swindled MCXNow investors for $5,000,000 and will soon face American Justice.

But, at this point, I think it's 2 different people. Also, zero chance of any connection to Satoshi.

Let's hope so. That scammer cost me a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: