Pages:
Author

Topic: Joe Biden is President of the United States of America - page 26. (Read 12657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
If you're a retail worker, it's not your fault that COVID came in and shut down your job because of government lockdowns.

It's the fault of Chinese, and the people who don't want to wear masks, social distance, and resist their vaccines gene therapy trials.  These are the people who are putting us in danger.  They need to be punished and forced into government compliance before they can harm us even more.  It's obviously just self-defense, and the government needs more and better tools to help protect us more.

I'm very glad we have a government which has been able to protect us through their wisdom and foresight.  A brilliant strategy such as wearing TWO masks, one on top of the other, proves that we have had the right man in Tony Fausti at the helm the whole time.  He just needs another few weeks to flatten the curve...and the 99% to get their jabs...then we'll be back to normal.  For sure this time.

Totally agree with this. Depends on what you mean by forced, but fining people for putting others healthes in jeopardy during a crisis situation sounds fair enough with me.

I really don’t understand some people saying things like - ‘damn they’ll make more on unemployment so obviously they don’t want to go back to work’ - That’s just not how unemployment works. If you’re called back to go to work, then you’re going to have to go back to work or you risk losing future unemployment benefits.

This entire situation is so out of regular workers control that it makes zero sense to blame them. Blame congress for giving banks billions in PPP fees while screwing businesses. Blame China for trying to hide Covid from the public and warning people too late. Blame  anti maskers who continue to go out and disregard the rules. But DONT blame individual workers for losing their jobs for something that is crazily out of their control.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Tsho Bidet the president with most votes, competent, such math much wisdom very coo coo
https://youtu.be/KY6Sca16tko

this new cold war that we may be entering.
Yeh that will work out really well

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
If you're a retail worker, it's not your fault that COVID came in and shut down your job because of government lockdowns.

It's the fault of Chinese, and the people who don't want to wear masks, social distance, and resist their vaccines gene therapy trials.  These are the people who are putting us in danger.  They need to be punished and forced into government compliance before they can harm us even more.  It's obviously just self-defense, and the government needs more and better tools to help protect us more.

I'm very glad we have a government which has been able to protect us through their wisdom and foresight.  A brilliant strategy such as wearing TWO masks, one on top of the other, proves that we have had the right man in Tony Fausti at the helm the whole time.  He just needs another few weeks to flatten the curve...and the 99% to get their jabs...then we'll be back to normal.  For sure this time.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
How many people do you think exist out there are legitimately stuck and cannot under any circumstance find any work? There are jobs created for low skilled workers but nobody is going to bother to work them with 400 bucks in supplemental unemployment insurance. If you actually can't work for a legitimate reason, then there's an argument to be made that you should get a bit of government help. With how wasteful the US government is it seems the unemployment insurance boost is for everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know how many are there. I just take issue with calling them morons, as well as now putting them all into the "low skilled" bucket, because I know a few personally who got screwed quite badly - for health reasons, unable to find work with they education/experience, etc. Ideally yes, I would want the boost only for those who really need it. That still doesn't make them morons IMO.

I consider those who mooch off the government instead of working morons, or lazy. People who have legitimate reasons for being unable to work, example being elderly or no jobs open due to lockdowns are obviously exceptions. If you're a retail worker, it's not your fault that COVID came in and shut down your job because of government lockdowns. On the other hand, if you depended on the government to cut you a check instead of actively looking for work, I don't have any sympathy and it is a very dumb gamble to leave your life situation up to government. Again, obviously there are exceptions which is who the money needs to be targeted to. 2k checks and unemployment supplements for everyone is not a good idea.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
How many people do you think exist out there are legitimately stuck and cannot under any circumstance find any work? There are jobs created for low skilled workers but nobody is going to bother to work them with 400 bucks in supplemental unemployment insurance. If you actually can't work for a legitimate reason, then there's an argument to be made that you should get a bit of government help. With how wasteful the US government is it seems the unemployment insurance boost is for everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know how many are there. I just take issue with calling them morons, as well as now putting them all into the "low skilled" bucket, because I know a few personally who got screwed quite badly - for health reasons, unable to find work with they education/experience, etc. Ideally yes, I would want the boost only for those who really need it. That still doesn't make them morons IMO.
legendary
On a side note, if an American is unemployed still after nearly one year of COVID 19, isn't that their fault for being a moron?

Yep, totally their fault for being a moron, or perhaps for having kids, being older, being immunocompromised, or unable to get from driving Uber into one of those cushy remote jobs within a year (WTF is up with all that college degree nonsense).

On a side note, if an American is unemployed still after nearly one year of COVID 19, isn't that their fault for being a moron?

Why are you limiting the problem to just Americans?

No reason in particular. I know very well those in the EU are suffering too. And surely those in the pacific. I mention Americans only because of the 1.9 trillion spending bill that democrats passed.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892

Why are you limiting the problem to just Americans?
legendary

Yep, totally their fault for being a moron, or perhaps for having kids, being older, being immunocompromised, or unable to get from driving Uber into one of those cushy remote jobs within a year (WTF is up with all that college degree nonsense).

But it's good to see the party of fiscal responsibility back. Can we get the military budget cut now? I bet if all 50 GOP senators want it, they could find a few Democrats to go along.
legendary
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-relief-democrats-1-9-trillion-plan/

Helloooooo to massive inflation, everybody. In case you are doubting diversifying any investments into crypto, let a 1.9 TRILLION dollar bill serve as motivation.

This would include unconditional 1.4k checks and unemployment supplements. On a side note, if an American is unemployed still after nearly one year of COVID 19, isn't that their fault for being a moron?

Probably not going to be the catalyst for massive inflation. I know that’s not a popular thing to say in crypto world, though that’s just the reality of the situation.

Most people aren’t spending money now, which means that inflation would typically be lower then normal. Due to this, the influx of money into the economy isn’t going to spiral us out of control. We’ll be in the normal range of 2-3% inflation for this time period.

If you have an issue with the amount of debt, or amount of debt as a percentage of GDP then that’s one thing. But people saying that we’re going to be like the Weimar republic soon is crazy (not saying you did, just a common thing for people to make outlandish claims for the future)

legendary
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-relief-democrats-1-9-trillion-plan/

Helloooooo to massive inflation, everybody. In case you are doubting diversifying any investments into crypto, let a 1.9 TRILLION dollar bill serve as motivation.

This would include unconditional 1.4k checks and unemployment supplements. On a side note, if an American is unemployed still after nearly one year of COVID 19, isn't that their fault for being a moron?
legendary

I just found a new favorite congresswoman.  You go, girl!  It's about time there was one swing'n dick in the place to provide some balance against the ocean of dual citizen 'fellow whites' and their minions.  Amash is still fighting the good fight so it seems.

Is it because of the jewish space lasers? Just a guess.

If 'space lasers' are in the U.S. military arsenal then they are 'Jewish', or at least that is a viable short-hand.

After 100 years of 'Jewish' central banking (lending thin-air 'money' to the government at interest) those who own the central bank own the country.  It's pretty clear once one understand the basics of 'Babylonian Money Magic.'

'Talmudic' would be a better term than 'Jewish', but that's imperfect as well.  'Jews', both religious and quasi-secular, are themselves tools of those at the top of the banker class most likely.

It is funny that some 2% minority can be a whopping percentage of the 'elected' government, the media, corporate board membership in our corp/gov form of control, etc, etc, yet it is bordering on illegal to even mention it.  Then we get one person elected to congress as a counter to the other 500 dick-eaters who gladly bend over for their 'Jewish' masters and she gets brutally attacked.

It kind of seems like there is a terrified fear of someone pulling on the one string on top of the bag of dog food which, when pulled, splits the top wide open.

Notice how one of the 'gifts' Trump gave us was equating Zionism to Semitism then making it illegal to criticize 'Jews' in any way (the first amendment to the constitution be damned.)  Notice also how Biden did NOT revoke that in his famous first day.  To busy plugging 'Jews' into practically every cabinet position available I guess.  It's not hard to see who he takes orders from, and it's only a little be harder to see that it is the same group who gave Trump his orders.  It's the people with the board member seats in the U.S. corporation.  And you could call them 'Jewish' without being to awfully wrong...although it could be a criminal act to think this.

legendary
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/09/republicans-marjorie-taylor-greene-392735 - They did kinda try to force her out by saying that her rhetoric was disgusting, though didn’t do much more about it — this is because they didn’t want to alienate the hard line conservative voters from coming out in November.

That's the thing, if GOP wanted to nip this in the bud they should have done this during primaries. Her district is bright red, any other GOP candidate would have won it easily, so this was utterly pointless and totally self inflicted.

Totally self inflicted, could have stopped her but that would’ve been too logical and easy to do. Why do that when you can have the SmL come out and say that a sitting GOP representative is a ‘cancer’ on the party. That was just said today by the way, lol.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/01/us/politics/mitch-mcconnell-marjorie-taylor-greene.html

Endorsements from Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, and so on and so forth helped her out. I don’t think she got an endorsement from Trump in the primary but totally got one in the general.
legendary
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/09/republicans-marjorie-taylor-greene-392735 - They did kinda try to force her out by saying that her rhetoric was disgusting, though didn’t do much more about it — this is because they didn’t want to alienate the hard line conservative voters from coming out in November.

That's the thing, if GOP wanted to nip this in the bud they should have done this during primaries. Her district is bright red, any other GOP candidate would have won it easily, so this was utterly pointless and totally self inflicted.
legendary
Plenty republicans I've seen are on board with condemning Greene

Really, who? I've heard a lot of noise from the GOP about Liz Cheney but not much about Green... other than from Rob Portman I think, who realized he can't win the primary in fucking Ohio of all places. Maybe Romney said something too, he usually does, and he's not up for reelection for another 4 years so he can probably stay RINO for a little while until he needs to decide if he's a trumpling or... retiring LOL.

Steve Scalise was one. I think he might have even supported her opponent during the election. There were a few others, but Scalise was the most outspoken and ofc he’s the minority whip.

R’s are taking the approach of being silent because it’s bad publicity obviously. That being said, I hope republicans are all on board with kicking her ass to the curb when it’s time.

Interesting times for establishment people going forward - you don’t want to lose these hardline voters because they are the reason that you won in 2016, but these same people give you horrible PR with the Capitol shit and make it difficult to have the GOP be palatable to moderates.

You’d think that Trumps support would already be gone, but the McCarthy meeting shows that the GOP still BADLY needs Trump and his voters to win midterms.
legendary

Really, who? I've heard a lot of noise from the GOP about Liz Cheney but not much about Green... other than from Rob Portman I think, who realized he can't win the primary in fucking Ohio of all places. Maybe Romney said something too, he usually does, and he's not up for reelection for another 4 years so he can probably stay RINO for a little while until he needs to decide if he's a trumpling or... retiring LOL.

Steve Scalise was one. I think he might have even supported her opponent during the election. There were a few others, but Scalise was the most outspoken and ofc he’s the minority whip.

R’s are taking the approach of being silent because it’s bad publicity obviously. That being said, I hope republicans are all on board with kicking her ass to the curb when it’s time.
legendary
If martians happen, I called it like 20 years ago (not really, but feels like it):

martians invading
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
Looks like a military base to me. Looks like they are getting ready for something?

It is kinda hard to connect the dots but this whole WSB/GME thing may go wider and wilder and trigger something big. Or maybe it is part of something big. Cannot tell yet.

It's a military base because people on reddit bought a bunch of gamestop stock.  Really?  Those are the dots you decided to connect?

This is just the beginning. Wait until you see what Q has in store for us next. It involves the following elements; specifics to be revealed on a "need-to-know" basis:

- high treason
- a truckload of radioactive bananas
- the Bogadoffs
- a bomb with a Rubix Cube timer
- sexy time with double agent
- Martians (the ones from Mars Attacks, not the good ones)
- Ninja Elvis (to fight the martians)
- 2 cups of sugar
legendary

Really, who? I've heard a lot of noise from the GOP about Liz Cheney but not much about Greene... other than from Rob Portman I think, who realized he can't win the primary in fucking Ohio of all places. Maybe Romney said something too, he usually does, and he's not up for reelection for another 4 years so he can probably stay RINO for a little while until he needs to decide if he's a trumpling or... retiring LOL.

legendary
Plenty republicans I've seen are on board with condemning Greene but she captures the Trumpian flavor of conservatism (which I don't even consider real conservatism tbh). I'm confident she will go away soon, extremely bad look for Republicans, she's a liability.

I just found a new favorite congresswoman.  You go, girl!  It's about time there was one swing'n dick in the place to provide some balance against the ocean of dual citizen 'fellow whites' and their minions.  Amash is still fighting the good fight so it seems.

Is it because of the jewish space lasers? Just a guess.
legendary

Anyways, yeah -- she's actually crazy. Perhaps the first mentally unstable woman elected to congress.

I just found a new favorite congresswoman.  ....

Birds of a feather I suppose...

That's about the size of it.

Pages:
Jump to: