Pages:
Author

Topic: John Macafee short term predictions - page 2. (Read 646 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
This man gives too many promises! How can you trust a person who advertises everything for money?
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 09:02:53 AM
Well he starts with saying short term predictions are meaningless. So we cannot blame him, He doesn't have a goddamn crystal ball
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
I have long ceased to pay attention to the forecasts of this guy. He just makes money, believe me, he does not have any principles. He is ready to promote any project for a lot of money.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
And what we have today? - ZRX - 1$ and ClearPoll - 0.6$. So we can say that this forecast was completely failed. I don't think that it is posssilbe to forecast price in short term without any inside information.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:12:21 AM
There really is no way that anyone can predict the price of the coins which has been proven to us time without number so there really is no way that we can say John's prediction is right. What we should all do is see this as speculation as best, do not take information like this to heart, take it with a grain of salt
Activity: 226
June 29, 2018, 01:57:28 AM
Crypto ambassador John McAfee published his predictions for the crypt market

his predictions never came true. he gets paid to post.
Activity: 110
June 29, 2018, 01:53:38 AM
This is good news to the industry but it is just the beginning of good things to come .Most countries and agencies are still in shock about this great technology. After the shock periods are over,they will begin to see the light in here and start accepting cryptocurrency around the world.Even the central bank in my country is putting measures to accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
I think MacAfee's predictions regarding some ICOs are just self-fulfilling prophecies. He promises a great future for a certain projects and then it blows up just because of that statement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 03:42:42 PM
I don't trust mcaffee entirely at the end of the day he is a lunatic who enjoys scat play. Take it with a pinch of salt, no one can accurately predict the market exactly
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
June 27, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
he is charging for each of those tweet he normally makes about coin.

His website states $105,000 per tweet. He is quite simply operating a pump-and-dump scheme on a grand scale. He is a scam artist and criminal, and no one with any sense should listen to what he has to say.

You got it right there mate,this Damn Shit are fooling people of this community with his verdict but the truth is every letter comes out from his Mouth Has an Price meaning what he says has a appropriate payments from those Coin or token he will be Promoting

Stop listening to this Scammer and never buy his words,to OP stop posting about that man youre not helping
I even do not know why some people are still following this dude with his shit load of predictions that does not make any sense at all. If there is any old fool I have ever known, it is this guy up to the point of wanting to eat his stuff in public despite all his bullish sentiments on shit coins and tokens.

In fact, if this guy is endorsing any coin these days, it is best to stay away from such coin or token. He is just using his space in the community to earn without caring much about the community following him and that is bad.
Activity: 267
June 27, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
I will not believe anything that comes out of the mouth of John McAfee at this point because he is a known scammer who has led his followers to invest in countless scam projects and he does not care about anyone else or their money except his own. He is just another one of those people who have sold their integrity for money and whatever he says is trash
Activity: 25
June 27, 2018, 07:03:12 AM
I never known if John McAfee persona is true or is it jist created for the public.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 27, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
I wouldn't recommend listening to this guy, he's an obvious borderline scammer, sounds a bit psychotic too.
Activity: 588
June 27, 2018, 06:57:28 AM
The situation with John McAfee really upset me, did you see the latest news about what happened to him? It seems to me that this is not just a matter of fact, I think that he obviously interfered with someone or did not do what he had to do, it's obvious.
Activity: 99
June 27, 2018, 06:54:48 AM
This guy is crap and criminal for the crypto industry. He announced those predictions only for pump and dump, Lots of people follow him for nothing, Many ICO Projects bring him as an advisor for their success. I don't know why people support this man; He said if bitcoin is not hit 500K USD Then he will eat his dick on live television! Seriously? Just recommend you, Don't follow his predictions, he said in July bitcoin will hit 15K USD!
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
I think everyone should stop believing in any news or prediction of John McAfee Smiley. He's being paid to promote for ICO projects and new cryptocurrencies Smiley. I think you guys still remembered TRX also promoted by John McAfee and at the moment I can ensure that there are so many traders are still stucking with TRX because they bought it at the ATH price Smiley. I don't trust this guy and I'm waiting to see him eat his own dick on TV  Roll Eyes
I thought he knew a lot and listened to his predictions , but reading the comments here made me sad that this man is cheating people for his own benefit(  Sad Cry
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 26, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
Why would one still focus on baseless predictions, that are an impossible science in the present scenario. Just do your own research, believe in first hand experiences of the forum members, interact, and take decisions accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 26, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
for some reason, every statement made by McAfee has always stolen the attention of the crypto community
even the price went up when McAfeee made a tweet that meant to praise a project
That would have been long time ago and not anymore. McAfee has always made baseless predictions without anything to show for it, and all he is fond of doing is to hype tokens or coins even though they are shitty and using his bullish optimism on bitcoin to draw attention to himself.

He is just a joker in this community and that is all he will ever be and any one following his baseless predictions and making decisions based on that, are just some bunch of jokers themselves.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 06:41:55 AM
Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 602
June 09, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
John mcafee is a genious he is making lots of Money making just some tweet... don’t beliebe him.. take a look at prices of ICO he recommended... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: