Pages:
Author

Topic: John Macafee short term predictions - page 3. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
This old man loves HYIP and knows how to create it . He may be wrong that those who listen to him already bought in full
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 09, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
Crypto ambassador John McAfee published his predictions for the crypt market

I do not want to believe the prediction of John McAfee. He is not the right guy here. He do this because of his personal interest and greediness. Cryptos price in the market is very unpredictable because of it's volatility. So know one knows when the market is falling or rising. All we have to do.. is think positive about the good future of all cryptos.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 10:59:34 AM
This is good news to the industry but it is just the beginning of good things to come .Most countries and agencies are still in shock about this great technology. After the shock periods are over,they will begin to see the light in here and start accepting cryptocurrency around the world.Even the central bank in my country is putting measures to accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
Jonh is very smart, but a cunning speculator. Which very publicly uses cunning, than undermines its reputation of an honest and quality consultant. It is worth listening to, but do not take his predictions into account
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
Recently I have seen many celebrities predicting the future of cryptocurrency, but no one is right. I only believe my feelings and data analysis now!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
June 09, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
This is actually a good and advance informations to us, although it is said that it is only a form of predictions but I think it will surely happens soon, and I will wait that certain kind of tokens soon, hopefully it will surely succeed on the market line list.
It is not good and advance information to anyone.
The guy wants to pump his coins what part of it you don't understand?
Go and follow his shillings if you like but don't blame anyone if you lose money.
that's right dude, he is only predict coins that have agreement with him. you know, it's about money lol  Grin but i don't know why some people still trust with him and makes the coins sometime pump Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 09, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
This is actually a good and advance informations to us, although it is said that it is only a form of predictions but I think it will surely happens soon, and I will wait that certain kind of tokens soon, hopefully it will surely succeed on the market line list.
It is not good and advance information to anyone.
The guy wants to pump his coins what part of it you don't understand?
Go and follow his shillings if you like but don't blame anyone if you lose money.
Activity: 125
June 09, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
if the news is accurate, I want detailed news, I do not think so, whose predictions are not necessarily all right and true, although there are also precisely as predicted, I never believe in the predictions of others, self-prediction is the solution which is right for me personally.
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 09:00:49 PM
Only seeing the name John McAfee made me laugh hard, he just want to pump coins and dump it on his followers, where was his prediction when market was all red, even prediction barely work in Cryptocurrency anymore, always do you personal research before investing your money in Cryptocurrency to avoid getting burnt at the end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 08:42:02 PM
for some reason, every statement made by McAfee has always stolen the attention of the crypto community
even the price went up when McAfeee made a tweet that meant to praise a project
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 06, 2018, 08:35:28 PM
he is charging for each of those tweet he normally makes about coin.

His website states $105,000 per tweet. He is quite simply operating a pump-and-dump scheme on a grand scale. He is a scam artist and criminal, and no one with any sense should listen to what he has to say.

You got it right there mate,this Damn Shit are fooling people of this community with his verdict but the truth is every letter comes out from his Mouth Has an Price meaning what he says has a appropriate payments from those Coin or token he will be Promoting

Stop listening to this Scammer and never buy his words,to OP stop posting about that man youre not helping
Activity: 132
June 06, 2018, 08:31:09 PM
Let's not believe on all what he says. He is a pump and dump guy so we should be vigilant on his move and besides nobody here can't really tell the price of a certain coin in the future.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
June 06, 2018, 08:23:10 PM
Jonh Macafee is just a person who want to manipulate cryptocurrency in his very own way, in my opinion. But i think nobody here can really predict what would happen in the future exactly. I think John Macafee release that statement just for his own good so we should be very vigilant.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
June 06, 2018, 08:19:08 PM
He is a pump and dump strategist. Surely 0x is a great project but it's experimental and has a lot to go through before making an impact on price.
Others are just coins he bought and he now wants to pump the market to sell it in higher price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
June 06, 2018, 08:17:09 PM
he is charging for each of those tweet he normally makes about coin.

His website states $105,000 per tweet. He is quite simply operating a pump-and-dump scheme on a grand scale. He is a scam artist and criminal, and no one with any sense should listen to what he has to say.
This is exactly what is happening, he is just making a shit ton of money advertising these coins and nothing else, no one should heed his advice nor anyone else because everyone is advertising these even without looking at the fundamentals, but i would check out the coins he advertised and if i think is a good one then i would invest in it.
Activity: 24
June 06, 2018, 06:55:16 PM
John is playing a lot, maybe too much the short term prediction, a.k.a. pumps game too much IMO. Let´s see for how long can he keep it going.
Activity: 3
June 06, 2018, 06:49:06 PM
If there is one person that you shouldn't trust when it comes to crypto predictions then that is mcafee. You are better off just waiting to see how the prices turn out
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
June 06, 2018, 06:47:26 PM
I think MacAfee's predictions regarding some ICOs are just self-fulfilling prophecies. He promises a great future for a certain projects and then it blows up just because of that statement.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:44:02 PM
I do not think it's easy to believe what crypto ambassador John McAfee says about the price of crypto and token, because in my opinion he just needs time to get a lot of investors to buy and get the highest price of the tokens he's talking about. All he said was crap and never bought anything about altcoin had been recommended by crypto ambassador John McAfee, Everyone said he was a liar. But I still do not understand why many ICO projects still invite John McAfee to be their project advisor for the time being.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:36:04 PM
mcafee is a professional in his field, but I do not think he's professional here, as he often gives me sensible predictions,
Pages:
Jump to: