Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon” - page 11. (Read 10042 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?

without the words from John McAfee, i believe if the price of Dogecoin will surge up, but if the price of Bitcoin fly my friend
because dogecoin price is the best follower from Bitcoin price  Wink
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
I'm also one of the fans and enthusiasts of Dogecoin ... because Dogecoin has cheap transaction fees between markets ... so I really like Dogecoin ... and I also believe that the price of dogecoin will go to the moon in the near future ..
indeed it won't happen anytime soon. we can see only a little movement in the market. and doge can rise if this market improves. Regardless of who made the news, clearly, the prediction was not based on market facts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
In this clown world it would not surprise me at all.
Activity: 753
www.licx.io
Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

I'm also one of the fans and enthusiasts of Dogecoin ... because Dogecoin has cheap transaction fees between markets ... so I really like Dogecoin ... and I also believe that the price of dogecoin will go to the moon in the near future ..
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I always laugh if someone listens to the predictions from Mcafee, he is only a popular person in 2017 because he has many partners or friends but in 2018 most of the projects he supported failed and caused investors to lose a lot of money ... I also read one an article about his prediction in 2018 (the price of bitcoin) but all of his predictions were wrong
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol mcafee is a fucking nut job idiot.

BUT i will say he does have some rather good insight / inside calls at times.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Most likely, we will not be able to see Dogecoin at the top of the cryptocurrency top. This cryptocurrency is very far behind the others in its functionality and popularization. And the statements of famous personalities looks like a bought PR.
It depends on which ranks you will consider as top of crypto currency. Dogecoin ranked in the top 20 on coinmarketcap.com for several times, so I think it should be called as top crypto currencies, due to its total marketcap, its volume, and its long history in crypto.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Elon Musk usually not is mistaken in their loud statements. Only I couldn't find this quote. I really want to see the source. And if this is indeed the case, then we will soon rise.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
John McAfee usually makes tweets when bull run starts. So, how about this time? He kept silently for too long, and recent days he came back to tweet about crypto currencies. I think he might help some altcoins to take off with his coming tweets.
Dogecoin was recently listed in Binance and this prompted some other top exchanges to.list Dogecoin as well, but all these listings didn't have much of an impact on Dogecoin price, there is just too much in circulation right now and I doubt Dogecoin would ever hit it's ATH ever again.
Dogecoin listing on Binance has some fast effects with pumps (to over 40 satoshis), then dumped to where it started, around 28 - 29 satoshis.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Dogecoin was recently listed in Binance and this prompted some other top exchanges to.list Dogecoin as well, but all these listings didn't have much of an impact on Dogecoin price, there is just too much in circulation right now and I doubt Dogecoin would ever hit it's ATH ever again.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
I don't think we should take John McAfee's word seriously. He is a great guy, no doubt about it but I think he just shitposts on twitter and said some big word to cause a scene, catching the attention of people toward cryptocurrency.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
Many people think that DOGE is a coin made for fun, but in fact it is a coin that has been created and that is really promising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Well!!

dogecoin is originally just a meme coin. So i believe that when it goes up, it is purely the result of people speculating heavily on that coin. And that speculation won't last because when whales goes sell. The price will go down faster than how it went up. And that would be very very bad.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
Activity: 352
Doge coin havent some product or idea, I dont believe that some day it will be huge, I think it could be a great scam with good protection

Dogecoin seemed to be a scam for many people before, but it is not a scam at all. Most of the transactions with DOGE are made in real-time, not through the exchanges. Some experts guess that in the nearest years, DOGE can touch 1 dollar price. naturally, it will not happen in 2019-2020, but this is definitely a very good token for long-term investments.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Oh yeah, John McAfee also said that till 2020 Bitcoin will cost approximately one million dollars...
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Well!!

If the supply of Dogecoin is very large I think the price of Dogecoin is very difficult to increase even though it is supported by famous people like McAfee. Dogecoin is also one of the easy coins for mining, so this makes the price of a Dogecoin difficult to increase. I'm also a Dogecoin lover, but I don't think that the Dogecoin price will increase sharply. I only look for profits between one or two numbers rising above it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Dogecoin has grown very well in the past time when the cryptocurrency market has shown signs of recovery. Currently affected by the US government's review of Bitcoin and Libra coin has deeply affected the entire cryptocurrency market but I believe that Dogecoin and the market will recover. Right now can buy into Dogecoin kept until the end of the year, it's a pretty good investment direction.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
Recently, Binance has added Doge to itself and it has risen in price, I think Makafi is right that soon Doge will fly to the moon
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Doge coin havent some product or idea, I dont believe that some day it will be huge, I think it could be a great scam with good protection
Pages:
Jump to: