Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon” - page 8. (Read 10033 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
john mcafee decisoin is good decision.let's rock dogecoin.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
He was known in the crypto space for pumping certain altcoin projects that pays him so this one is clearly an attempt for him to pump dogecoin. I know a lot of veterans also like doge but just as a commemorative coin but nothing special at all. McAfee should have lose all his credibility and integrity a long time ago so I don't get why people still take his statements seriously.

Well.. the problem is that no one takes him seriously anymore. During the ICO boom, some of the scam projects hired him as a promoter. He managed to attract some investment, but in the end those projects flopped as they didn't had any solid logic. Those who invested lost their money and the ICO team vanished with whatever they could collect from the investors. Loser McAfee maintained a low profile for sometime after that, but his greed for more money got him out of his cave during the first quarter of 2019.

The biggest joke is that he wants to participate in the 2020 POTUS elections, on a Libertarian Party ticket. I am not sure whether the Libertarians are that deranged to make him their presidential candidate. The latest update is that he had been imprisoned for a few days in the Dominican Republic (last month) and after being freed he went to the United Kingdom.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
Dogecoin has got a strong and supportive community which will make it live for long term due to its quick transaction confirmation and low transaction fees. However, due to the lack of innovation and developments on the team, i doubt Dogecoin can make any huge price rise to the moon. Perhaps McAfee intends to create another FOMO due to his large influence.
I think yess it's an FOMO from McAfee to make a Dogecoin Pump, maybe he's getting paid to say that. Dogecoin is difficult to Pump because its very crazy supply so Dogecoin is suitable coin for transactions not for investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Doge coin is a meme coin created for fun and I don't really believe in Doge's "tothemoon", most likely this coin one day can make ×3-×4 for a short term but no more...
Dogecoin has got a strong and supportive community which will make it live for long term due to its quick transaction confirmation and low transaction fees. However, due to the lack of innovation and developments on the team, i doubt Dogecoin can make any huge price rise to the moon. Perhaps McAfee intends to create another FOMO due to his large influence.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
That comment if truly it was made by John McAfee is an excellent advertisement for this crypto-currency but only time will tell if his prediction is right or wrong
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
One of the most common weakness of dogecoin is the total supply which is outlandish. Dogecoin has been in the market for a very long time, but the value doesn't seem to exceed a few Satoshi. I'm yet to understand the possibility of dogecoin growing high because it would need much more push to make a less significant movement.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
John McAfee Believes
So people believe they can fly and jump of the bridge.   Someone who does not know, believes.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
The thing is, any time that John McAfee says coin
  • will surge in price, it is likely to have some effect on the price purely because he's said it. It must be nice to have that level of influence. I'm going to try it: ETH will increase in price! (Please)

As for Dogecoin, I don't know, I still can't really see it as a serious project. It will always be dogged (sorry) with that joke-coin label.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Many coins will go to the moon someday, but when? Grin Actually there is a practical reason for the Doge usage. Liquidity, it's listed on many exchanges and the fees are low. Not only the network fees, but the ones charged by exchanges for withdrawals. High fees taken from eth and btc make small transfers impracticable. Besides that, the brand is also important, everyone likes that dog and the longevity of the coin inspires confidence.

No one knows when crypto will go to the moon. Their movement in price is largely unpredictable. The situation becomes worse with inflationary cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin and LiteDoge. Because of their design, it's probable that their price will decline over time. Despite these facts, crypto is known to behave in strange and bizarre ways. It would be surprising to see a highly-inflationary cryptocurrency such as Dogecoin becoming worth $0.10 in the future. If that becomes a reality, then many early adopters of today, will become wealthy within a few years from now.

I believe that McAfee was highly optimistic about Dogecoin's future. After all, it's the perfect cryptocurrency for micropayments because of its fast and inexpensive nature. With these features, it's probable that it'll become widely adopted by the mainstream world soon. People are starting to use DOGE as a serious cryptocurrency, despite being created as a mere joke. With an impeccable community, Dogecoin can survive for a long time. Which is why, I believe that Dogecoin will go to the moon in terms of mainstream adoption over time. In terms of pricing, it could rise a little at least within the short term. All in all, it wouldn't hurt to hodl this wonderful cryptocurrency with a long-term establishment within the crypto space. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
He was known in the crypto space for pumping certain altcoin projects that pays him so this one is clearly an attempt for him to pump dogecoin. I know a lot of veterans also like doge but just as a commemorative coin but nothing special at all. McAfee should have lose all his credibility and integrity a long time ago so I don't get why people still take his statements seriously.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
John McAfee for me is not an authority any more long ago, all remember his promise which he isn't going to carry out. And Dogecoin is not very interesting for me personally. I use it only for exchange between exchanges. For another, I do not see how else this altcoin can be used.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
Many coins will go to the moon someday, but when? Grin Actually there is a practical reason for the Doge usage. Liquidity, it's listed on many exchanges and the fees are low. Not only the network fees, but the ones charged by exchanges for withdrawals. High fees taken from eth and btc make small transfers impracticable. Besides that, the brand is also important, everyone likes that dog and the longevity of the coin inspires confidence.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Dogecoin has not much prospect of development in the future, I just see that every year it has 1 or 2 times big pump. It is possible that it was listed on Binance, supported in terms of advertising thanks to tweets by Elon Musk and John McAfee. But now that altcoin is still falling, I choose a safer option than investing in ETH, ADA, BNB, ...

The positive comments from both Musk and McAfee may have brought the decision of Binance to list Dogecoin in the first place. But the reasons could vary, as crypto land is highly unpredictable. One thing for sure is that Dogecoin serves great as a cryptocurrency for performing quick trades and sending micropayments at a fraction of the cost. Maybe that's why there are still many exchanges supporting Dogecoin even after being abandoned in development for quite some time. Compared with other alternative cryptocurrencies on the market, Dogecoin seems to have something unique that's loved by many crypto enthusiasts worldwide. Even Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin seems to be quite optimistic about the same.

While it's unlikely that Dogecoin will reach higher prices in the future, it could reach the moon in terms of user adoption soon. People will begin to notice the true benefits of Dogecoin, making them join the cryptocurrency revolution. After all, Dogecoin is much easier to obtain than most cryptocurrencies on the market because of its inexpensive nature. It's never meant to be taken seriously, since it was created only for fun by the founders themselves.

Nonetheless, with McAfee sharing positive comments related to Dogecoin, we should experience a boost over it's mainstream adoption soon. Things will become better for the cryptocurrency as other popular celebrities embrace it every step of the way. Despite this, Dogecoin needs true development and innovation in order to reach new heights. Just my opinion Smiley

I have the same sentiments towards doge also. This is the altcoin I always go for whenever I need to transfer money from one exchange to another. And yes, this might be also the reason why even small exchanges list doge as it is one of the most common altcoins among exchanges, which you can trade easily. Even if the developments are at halt, still the use case of doge in trading and transferring purposes are still significant.
legendary
Dogecoin has not much prospect of development in the future, I just see that every year it has 1 or 2 times big pump. It is possible that it was listed on Binance, supported in terms of advertising thanks to tweets by Elon Musk and John McAfee. But now that altcoin is still falling, I choose a safer option than investing in ETH, ADA, BNB, ...

The positive comments from both Musk and McAfee may have brought the decision of Binance to list Dogecoin in the first place. But the reasons could vary, as crypto land is highly unpredictable. One thing for sure is that Dogecoin serves great as a cryptocurrency for performing quick trades and sending micropayments at a fraction of the cost. Maybe that's why there are still many exchanges supporting Dogecoin even after being abandoned in development for quite some time. Compared with other alternative cryptocurrencies on the market, Dogecoin seems to have something unique that's loved by many crypto enthusiasts worldwide. Even Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin seems to be quite optimistic about the same.

While it's unlikely that Dogecoin will reach higher prices in the future, it could reach the moon in terms of user adoption soon. People will begin to notice the true benefits of Dogecoin, making them join the cryptocurrency revolution. After all, Dogecoin is much easier to obtain than most cryptocurrencies on the market because of its inexpensive nature. It's never meant to be taken seriously, since it was created only for fun by the founders themselves.

Nonetheless, with McAfee sharing positive comments related to Dogecoin, we should experience a boost over it's mainstream adoption soon. Things will become better for the cryptocurrency as other popular celebrities embrace it every step of the way. Despite this, Dogecoin needs true development and innovation in order to reach new heights. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?

legendary
Everything is possible! Despite the humorous origin of Dogecoin, the coin proved that it justifies its position in the ranking. Indeed, industry experts believe that the project is preparing for a powerful upward movement.

Agree. Crypto land behaves in many bizarre ways. We've seen how useless coins without any purpose in life, have increased in price all of a sudden. The same thing could happen with Dogecoin (although it's not a useless coin) sometime in the future. The biggest feature Dogecoin has is blazing fast transactions with dirt cheap fees. This makes it practical for tipping or sending micropayments at a fraction of the cost. Unlike Bitcoin, Dogecoin is easy to acquire by anyone because of its inexpensive nature.

Perhaps, McAfee said that Dogecoin "Will Go To The Moon" in the sense that it will be massively adopted by people in the mainstream world within the not-so-distant future. In this regard, he's absolutely correct. People will notice that Dogecoin is one of the oldest, yet highly active cryptocurrencies on the market today. It may not rise in price all of a sudden, but it could rise in mainstream adoption and that's what matters the most. Most crypto enthusiasts look forward towards the rise of development within this popular cryptocurrency on the market.

Nonetheless, McAfee always makes bold predictions when it comes to cryptocurrencies' prices across the market. He seems optimistic most of the time, which is something common of a crypto enthusiast. Who knows? Maybe his prediction comes true, and Dogecoin would've been worth around $1 per coin within a couple of years from now. All we could do is just buy and hodl DOGE until the time comes right to sell it. Just my thoughts Grin
legendary
No. Dogecoin prices remain the same as previous price movements, even though people like McAfee say that Dogecoin is his favorite. Unless Dogecoin burns most of the coins to make it smaller.

Agree. If by any means, Dogecoin reduces its supply, then it'll go to the moon like skyrocket. There's no other way around it. Cryptocurrencies with a large supply often have a hard time becoming extremely valuable across the market. Dogecoin is one of those cryptocurrencies, as well as, XRP with billions of coins in supply. Despite this, Dogecoin has a good thing that most cryptocurrencies lack of. And that is a highly supportive community unlike no other crypto to date. The lack of development and innovation shouldn't be much of a problem as long as Dogecoin is used by most people worldwide.

Mr. McAfee's predictions related to Dogecoin may be inaccurate in terms of pricing, but he's well-respected within the crypto community. It's good to be optimistic about Dogecoin, as it's one of the oldest and toughest cryptocurrencies in existence today. It's no secret that DOGE has more transaction activity than Bitcoin Cash itself. With due time, the world's most popular meme cryptocurrency could gain the attention of prominent developers willing to improve the project every step of the way. It's important that Dogecoin remains up-to-date with the latest trends in Blockchain technology, in order to avoid certain issues or flaws critical to its longevity.

Nonetheless, Dogecoin might go to the moon in terms of user adoption within a few years from now. The next bull market will contribute towards this as people become interested into major cryptocurrencies in market cap. Considering that Dogecoin is the 29th largest cryptocurrency by market cap, it has retained itself after all these years. Mr. McAfee's newly proposed crypto (McAfee Freedom Coin) could end in the same way as Dogecoin or even better depending on how well people adopt it within the future. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
I think this is very beneficial for dogecoin because with the popularity of John McAffe, it is no wonder that after this there will be many people who believe and want to invest in dogecoin
this does not mean that dogecoin is bad without john mcAfee but with john mcAfee being a dogecoin fan then dogecoin will have more appeal especially for john mcAfee's followers and of course this is a good step for dogecoin survival on the crypto market
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
I think doge coin is a coin that everyone loves. Because the transaction cost is very low, almost free. It is an ancient coin, known by almost all crypto communities. But a favorite coin doesn't require a high price, as long as it's popular
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Doge's trading volume is quite good and the cost for each transaction from the accounts is very small. Currently on gambling doge pages used as a popular means. Doge has the operator Elonmusk and he will support to doge in the future. Doge's community is quite good, they use and discuss doge regularly. I realized that we should only use doge as a means of payment because I am not sure if the growth of doge is more stable and better than other assets.
Pages:
Jump to: