Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Pump & Dump Group - page 2. (Read 3590 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 01:10:17 PM
Ushering a new Era of pumps. We have seen countless of failed pump groups and we believe that we got a good formula and great team to make our members some money. https://t.me/GoldenTicketPumps
*Reminder*
Only pump with the extra money you have. As with most things in this world, pumps have a certain degree of risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 28, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
Do not trust such things.
Numbered people win. The majority is losing.
Be careful and do not trust.
Investigate yourself and decide for yourself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 02:57:11 PM
i need someone to educate me about or the tricks behind em pump and dumb
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
how can i join his Pump & Dump Group?

I get mixed signals about John McAfee. His reviews of ICOs are of any good or he is just doing some positive reviews to get some money, not caring at all about if the ICO truly has potential?

I believe that all Pump & Dump Groups are made only with the presumption to make money to their creators. I don't know anybody that has been participating in such a group and have been happy about it.
John McAfee's group is no different. And you are definitely right about his actions and reasons.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 26, 2018, 06:38:19 PM
If anyone has the time I would love to see a list of all the coins he's mentioned to pump and what one of those actually held their original value or are up after those dumpers are done. Say like a week later?

Is there any such list?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

I get mixed signals about John McAfee. His reviews of ICOs are of any good or he is just doing some positive reviews to get some money, not caring at all about if the ICO truly has potential?
Activity: 1
February 26, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
Just don't join pump & dump groups, It's a waste of time and money, and you will be the one following your losses  Undecided
Not allways

https://t.me/PUMP_HODLers
legendary
February 25, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

Now the crypto market is no longer a new market, and it is not easy when the world's billionaires start encroaching on the crypto market! Because this simple billionaire in the crypto market is created at the fastest speed in the world! and more in this 4.0 technology era !!!
A typical security expert
John McAfee, who ran the US presidential election, went deep into the crypto market! And most of all, based on his experience, a lot of the coin he's been paying attention to, and the price increase based on his technology is completely normal!
So, in my opinion,
John McAfee does not have a pump and dump, but here's just the verification and testing of the technology and the practicality of the application!

You're off your rocker, he has NO crypto Tech at all! He is nothing but a shill and P&D'r. He was a coder that sold his AV in the early 90's and has been a hustler since that has done nothing but start businesses that failed.

Try doing some research dummkopf.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
February 25, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

As far as I know there is no such group and wont  be.

The principle is to " catch" hes tweet about the new best coin of the week and then buy quickly.
But in reality it only works with bots, it is not possible to react fast enough to make a profit.
Activity: 560
February 25, 2018, 07:50:12 AM
Dont get attempted by the manipulation that group is offering. They are using newbie's and unknowledge people to their interest - getting money from you.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

Now the crypto market is no longer a new market, and it is not easy when the world's billionaires start encroaching on the crypto market! Because this simple billionaire in the crypto market is created at the fastest speed in the world! and more in this 4.0 technology era !!!
A typical security expert
John McAfee, who ran the US presidential election, went deep into the crypto market! And most of all, based on his experience, a lot of the coin he's been paying attention to, and the price increase based on his technology is completely normal!
So, in my opinion,
John McAfee does not have a pump and dump, but here's just the verification and testing of the technology and the practicality of the application!
Activity: 23
February 25, 2018, 05:54:42 AM
Pump & dump groups just take advantage of fools who believe in them don't be a fool
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
February 22, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
Never EVER join a paid pump group. This one is free and has accredited investors that spend thousands

of their own dollars to pump the coins. Join Now! https://t.me/cryptocallssupreme

They have chat on BTC-Alpha where UCash first started selling. It's a pretty good platform. I've seen people communicate in the chat room and coordinate some pumps of some coins on there and make a good profit. Just remember there is a dump coming, and it is very very risky, so be prepared to lose money if you participate. A pump and dump is like a game of hot potato, who gets holding coins at the end get burned.
Activity: 490
February 22, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
I think that this man is very skillful in dealing with people, because today almost the whole planet knows him and he very well uses his popularity, looking at all this seems to me that he does not need a business, he has enough of the money that he gets paid projects that he advertises and pumps
legendary
February 22, 2018, 09:19:08 AM
i think he has recently joined the debitum group. i am not sure what the future holds, whatever it is i hope its good

Lol first thing I found when googling Debitum Group. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpTOtH4Omw8

Has anyone ever checked if any coins he has shilled have been anything other that Pump and Dumps?

Do any of them besides Bitcoin have a future?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
February 15, 2018, 12:24:33 AM
i think he has recently joined the debitum group. i am not sure what the future holds, whatever it is i hope its good
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 15, 2018, 12:21:18 AM
No one helps for free of cost. Even not McAfee. Will he just help a company? People will only enjoy their own interests, but these people are making us fool in front of everyone. so we should avoid him.....
legendary
February 15, 2018, 12:08:43 AM
I do not understand why people want to join the pumping and flushing group because you will always lose your money in the end and the only winner is the group leader who is John McAfee in this case. This guy has a lot of followers on Twitter so the coin he tweeted will pump a lot and the last guy who bought his bags will lose all the money.

The same reason they join Ponzi schemes, Greed. They think they are smart enough not to be the last one holding the "Hot Potato" when the music stops. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
February 14, 2018, 09:06:23 PM
John McAfee team is a market manipulator before he tweet a coin or token a lot of coin he alread hodl. Your so lucky if you own also that coin but to buy just to follow the tweet of mcaffee you cannot sure if you will win because we already know that mcafee is a pump and pump. never trust his tweet.

#Datarius
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
February 14, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

Why are you interested in joining john mcafee pump and dump group? pump and dump is not a good character for trading, you may gain some but also for sure you will lose some if you will be the last guy on train. Last time that i checked his twitter, there are so many newbie in cryptos followers, sigh*
Pages:
Jump to: