Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Says the Cryptocurrency Bull Rally is Near - page 3. (Read 518 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Never trust what McAfee says anymore. For all we know, this could be another ploy for him to dump off on those who buy his shit. I can't see why people still regard McAfee as a relevant name on the cryptospace when he openly posts on twitter that he's doing pump and dumps for any coin that needs his social media power. There is still a huge control of the bears right now in the market and as I see it, there'd be no bull run whatsoever that's happening in the immediate future. There might be some short-lived pumps but a full-blown bullish run? Not a chance this year.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
too much good news coming out regarding adoption/regulation/acceptance for it to sink much lower. There is no reason to sell at teshe prices unless desperate.

They will keep shaking the tree until all the weak hands let go then comes the big bull run where mainstream and institutional money flows in.

There will be a few failed attempts at centralised blockchain efforts by big players before they realise bitcoin is not replaceable by centralised crap no matter how large the corp behind it.

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

I don't really believe in McAfee right now. Since people says that he is just paid by someone to announce and promote anything in crypto.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
Now a days, as soon we hear something like: 'Bull run is coming' 'Whales are ready' etc etc,  the next day BTC drops like free fall Grin

BTC is not giving any damn to any speculation any more. It is just doing its own thing.

By the way after John said Bull run is coming BTC falls again and price is below $8K  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I'd like to believe the bull run is getting nearer as well. We'll just have to wait til those who regularly dump had nothing to dump anymore and that those financial institutions that thought of creating crypto exchange will also start to build thier own. I think I have read somewhere that NASDAQ was also thinking of adding bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
John McAfee is an influencer when it comes to cryptocurrency. He is the mouthpiece of cryptocurrency. I like his faith, persistence and courage. He is not move by any governmental or individual force. With his faith I know cryptocurrency will go placing.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500

Everyone is free to give his opinion. In your above-mentioned article, McAfee didn't gave any logic that can support his prediction. Based on such news one shouldn't start buying. Bull run is on the cards and we must remain prepare for it all the time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

this is very good news! I trust his opinions! yesterday in the tweeter, he wrote that the price of bitcoin will increase in July to 15,000! one confuses one: if you look at past years, then in summer there has always been a decline in capitalization and the price of all coins! and he writes that there will be a market for growth in the summer! I'm sure that if not in the summer, then closer to the new year, we will definitely see the whole crypto market green!
[/quote
I can't wait to see this things realize, In the same way, its advantage to my part since right from the start, I keep my bitcoin yearning to double or triple its value, So this is two months more to go, Bull run is coming:)
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
I can't wait for the bull to wake up and start running to the moon. Bitcoin has been on a low for a very long time. If Goldman Sachs opens Bitcoin trading on the exchange then we may shttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2409540.new#newee a long sustained run beyond $20k levels
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

While I find him quite supportive for crypto community, I also know that he tells what's in his best interest to tell.
So for now, although I wish John McAfee is right, I think that he's badly wrong and Pursuer's post describes the things better than anybody could:

regarding Bull Run, I don't see it happening anytime soon with the current trend and the way the manipulative dumps are taking place these days.
We must always remember that this people are businessmen and they wont allow engaging here without fulfilling their own interest,and we know also that pump and dump scenarios making this rich people becomes more richer so the connivance between this elites may be happening..otherwise we will reach the moon with all this
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

this is very good news! I trust his opinions! yesterday in the tweeter, he wrote that the price of bitcoin will increase in July to 15,000! one confuses one: if you look at past years, then in summer there has always been a decline in capitalization and the price of all coins! and he writes that there will be a market for growth in the summer! I'm sure that if not in the summer, then closer to the new year, we will definitely see the whole crypto market green!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
John McAfee says a lot of things...
He's acting like the crazy guy in town and based on his behaviour i get the impression he is a bit crazy.

At the same time, tt's good for crypto to have charismatic personalities because it appeals to a lot of newbies.

Remember his prediction? If BTC doesn't hit $1 mln in 2020, he will eat his d*ck.

I certainly hope he wins his bet because that would mean crypto would be HUGE  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Nah he is not crazy he is just making the Bitcoin hype alive and of course to earn a lot from this hype the he is always saying all the time. Cool LMAO did John McAfee really said that if Bitcoin won't hit $1,000,000 US dollars on 2020 he will eat his d*ck? Shocked That would be really crazy I can't imagine how he could do it if Bitcoin won't reach the price that he has predicted. Grin
Activity: 112
the bull never disappears, what's his point??
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
we all want that to happen and we have been waiting for it to happen, that is why he is saying it will happen. not that it actually will but he has always been talking about what people want to hear in the media, possibly because he is an attention whore. and things that he say doesn't necessarily have to come true. and he has always been so hyped up about bitcoin.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
As John McAFee says most probably by the second quarter the crypto currency market will start the rally and so there is good potential for bitcoins to increase its price ten times more than the current value so the time is right to invest on bitcoins as when the prices hit the highest point then you will gain good returns from your investment as bitcoins always proves something to be of store value, every year the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing which causes for the mass adoption of the bitcoins and bitcoins could even go to the mainstream in the financial markets.
Activity: 78

It's not far from happening, as there are a lot of good indications of another great bull run. We are near on exiting the consolidation period. It will make another noise again in media and everywhere. Remember, bitcoin is finite and Warren could be wrong again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
This is not the first time of hearing a things like this. I welcome and appreciate any good deed that will help spring the Crypto ecosystem.
I first saw this news on facebook but never take time to read it, thanks for sharing it here anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
If you want to make predictions, you have to add a date and an amount. Otherwise it's just pure speculation.

I mean, anyone can claim Bitcoin will "soon" go "a lot higher" and probably be right. I respect McAfee but these kinds of predictions are not really that impressive...
Activity: 308
Merit: 8

McAfee has said it and it will soon happen. The rally we are expecting will take us to probably to a new high and may be heading to $25000. I stand with John.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
John McAfee says a lot of things...
He's acting like the crazy guy in town and based on his behaviour i get the impression he is a bit crazy.

At the same time, tt's good for crypto to have charismatic personalities because it appeals to a lot of newbies.

Remember his prediction? If BTC doesn't hit $1 mln in 2020, he will eat his d*ck.

I certainly hope he wins his bet because that would mean crypto would be HUGE  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: