Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Says the Cryptocurrency Bull Rally is Near - page 4. (Read 547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
there is no "bull run" in the immediate future so we can not say it is "near". right now we are once again in a bear market with the latest drops and because of that we need a much longer time to see a proper consolidation and also the transition between a bear market and a bull market never happens over night. that will also take time.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
This is a very possible speculation..once the 10k barrier is broken down the price will shoot up and many investors will come to play which will all the more excite the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
John McAfee always talks that  Bull Rally is Near or something like that but it never happents, so i dont believe
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
I saw it and I also read in one article that some significant will happen on the 25th of this month.  Maybe that is when the bull will return to the market after 6mnth of bearish market.

The race will be, but not so soon. The market will still be thrown from side to side for a while. While we are accumulating power for this race.....
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
I saw it and I also read in one article that some significant will happen on the 25th of this month.  Maybe that is when the bull will return to the market after 6mnth of bearish market.

Any chance you have a link for that article?
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

While I find him quite supportive for crypto community, I also know that he tells what's in his best interest to tell.
So for now, although I wish John McAfee is right, I think that he's badly wrong and Pursuer's post describes the things better than anybody could:

regarding Bull Run, I don't see it happening anytime soon with the current trend and the way the manipulative dumps are taking place these days.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
Goldman Sachs has plans to open Bitcoin trading to Big investors and exchanges have been preparing for the flow of institutional money,  I am of the opinion that bull will rally this year

Goldman Sachs was planning on doing that but the finally decided not to, and instead they changed their plans into introducing a new Bitcoin Futures in place of a Bitcoin Exchange. and while that sill may be a good news, it is nowhere near as good as if they started a proper bitcoin exchange because we really needed one that is regulated and more trustworthy.

regarding Bull Run, I don't see it happening anytime soon with the current trend and the way the manipulative dumps are taking place these days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Goldman Sachs has plans to open Bitcoin trading to Big investors and exchanges have been preparing for the flow of institutional money,  I am of the opinion that bull will rally this year
Pages:
Jump to: