Pages:
Author

Topic: Join the official Catcoin forum [BETA STAGES] [500-CATCOIN GIVEAWAY] JOIN NOW - page 2. (Read 2258 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great idea. Hope it will come soon...

Yes, im looking to release the news tommorow.. hopefully all goes to plan! Remember if you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me via pm.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Great idea. Hope it will come soon...
Looking forward to its opening.

Thanks, i know alot of members are in need of a exchange place and of course a discussion section so this should help nicely.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looking forward to its opening.

Haha loving this picture guys! great support everyone is providing for this coin, keep it up!
I'm glad someone's doing it. The CATs need a home! I'll spread the word. Wink

Thanks alot, appreciate it very much. If everyone can spread the word hopefully everything increases in activity for catcoin
Activity: 22
I'm glad someone's doing it. The CATs need a home! I'll spread the word. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Your work is very welcome.

I would advise to keep this thread alive.
It is already know in the main thread.
As soon your forum comes alive, we will advertise it.

Main thread is already filled with a lot of different things.

Please thing about a pool board in your forum.
That stuff pulls always lots of interest.

Regards Knauf1
Wink

I appreciate your reply/interest. Once the forum is live i will be updating it daily, i have very good experience in designing forums since ive had a few forums i created myself which managed to succeeded in hitting over 5k + members.

I will be adding the NET hashrate to the forum, along with all the other stats in the catcoin industry.. along with youtube videos and other promotion created by the community.

Any donations are welcomed, but i wont be accepting any untill the forum is officially live.

Kind regards, please keep this thread alive if you wish to help promote catcoins.
Activity: 66
Your work is very welcome.

I would advise to keep this thread alive.
It is already known in the main thread.
As soon your forum comes alive, we will advertise it.

Main thread is already filled with a lot of different things.

Please think about a pool board in your forum.
That stuff pulls always lots of interest.

Regards Knauf1
Wink
appreciate all the replies, make sure you spread the word. I am creating this forum truly based on catcoin community and aiming for its successful development for now and its future

Kind regards
Activity: 112
Meow, the cat is gonna have a home soon
Activity: 119
This is great, thanks alot!
Activity: 42
Anyone can buy Catcoins from me.  i have 182 cats. I will use escrow
Activity: 6
Hook me up with the link when you are finished, sir
Activity: 3
I am going buy some coins today any way I can buy catcoin Huh
Thanks everyone for the feedback/support. The forum should hopefully be live tomorrow! Once live the giveaway should be spread over this forum also.

If anyone has any questions about this up-coming forum, please contact me.. ill be more than happy to answer any questions.
Activity: 51
omg!!! im on this forum because i could not find catcoin forum haha!!!! WUHUHUHU
Activity: 6
hi catcoin,

shall you be called catty?

Would be buying some coins soon.

Good luck
Activity: 17
When everything is live and ready, i will be hosting a 2,000 CAT Giveaway! There will be two winners, i will update this thread with updates.. Once the 4hour limit is up ill create an official thread.

Please spread the word about this, we need as many members as possible to make this crypto currency a success.

I'm willing to put my own coins into this, I will be doing a giveaway along with other goodies to get this coin out there..

Kind regards!

Hey thanks for doing this! I am very interested in seeing this get done and can offer help and/or catcoins, let me know what i can do!
Pages:
Jump to: