Pages:
Author

Topic: Join the official Catcoin forum [BETA STAGES] [500-CATCOIN GIVEAWAY] JOIN NOW - page 3. (Read 2258 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When everything is live and ready, i will be hosting a 2,000 CAT Giveaway! There will be two winners, i will update this thread with updates.. Once the 4hour limit is up ill create an official thread.

Please spread the word about this, we need as many members as possible to make this crypto currency a success.

I'm willing to put my own coins into this, I will be doing a giveaway along with other goodies to get this coin out there..

Kind regards!
Activity: 66
Good idea!

What is the domain name?
When will you go live?

Regards Knauf1
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hmm, I guess Dogecoin needs a competitor....
Activity: 98
Hello members of bitcointalk! I am new here and i am here to announce that i will be developing a forum based website on the new crypto currency: CatCoin.

The website is still under-construction, I have good experience with designing and making new forums.. give it time and i will create a thread in the alternative section with all the info needed..

There is no need for anyone to make a forum, since i already have the domain/hosting all setup.

Thank you.

(This website i'm developing, is truly based on promoting catcoin)

UPDATE:

I have been getting requests to just open the forum while in beta stages so i have decided to accept them requests! Join now!

http://www.catcoinforum.com/index.php
Pages:
Jump to: