Pages:
Author

Topic: Join to blockchain lottery is a good idea? - page 2. (Read 197 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 20, 2018, 11:52:18 AM
Hi everyone! Found some info  about LuckyToken lottery on Fb. They have a big draw now.
What do you think about this lottery?
Mb someone have any experience in similar ICO?

Yes this is one of the encouraging factors to turn people into bitcoin but before investing on something patience is very important so you can definitely try this .
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
yeah, I think it is pretty safe as long as you don't invest more than you can afford to lose in this kind of lottery. They are a lot of Blockchain lottery in the market right now especially based on the Ethereum platform
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
I didn't hear about something similar earlier.
I think, it's really you choice. If they want just a 10 tokens - it's not  big money!  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
February 19, 2018, 05:13:44 PM
Hi everyone! Found some info  about LuckyToken lottery on Fb. They have a big draw now.
Its your own choice if you do tend to invest into that lottery yet we do know the odds on playing such gambling. Investing on similar lottery projects then i would say better to find another project than on focusing yourself into gambling based projects.I have seen similar to this but most of them do end up on failure since interest on lottery based games isnt too high for its investors to be profitable. Ex. Trueflip.io
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: