Pages:
Author

Topic: josephvname is a science hating fraudster. - page 2. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
Objection. I am one of the miss Bitcointalk, don't forget it. 😘

There IS a way you can make us all never forget you are female.   Wink Tongue Kiss
We have male, female [do we have Shemale or Hefemale? LOL]. What we are missing is bitcointalkmale.
Many addresses me as "he/him/his", some addresses as "she/her/hers" but with consensus we can decide if we want to use "they/them/their". However, it will be difficult to imagine me 😂
I bet that your breasts look like flaccid dicks.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Do you have any specific colour in mind? Green, red. Which one?
Dicks are normally pink (because pink is a masculine color), but your breasts probably look like red and green flaccid dicks. Any baby that drinks from your breasts will grow up to be a mentally rotten good for nothing piece of s@#$.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

There IS a way you can make us all never forget you are female.   Wink Tongue Kiss
We have male, female [do we have Shemale or Hefemale? LOL]. What we are missing is bitcointalkmale.
Many addresses me as "he/him/his", some addresses as "she/her/hers" but with consensus we can decide if we want to use "they/them/their". However, it will be difficult to imagine me 😂

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Do you have any specific colour in mind? Green, red. Which one?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

I'll take that bet, unless you are lying.  :/

There IS a way you can make us all never forget you are female.   Wink Tongue Kiss

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
legendary

Vod
legendary

BitcoinGirl.Club.  You think that I am an imposter because you are thinking with your rancid breasts instead of your brain. Use your brain instead of your breasts to think next time so that your breasts would learn something. You should also look at the world through your eyeballs instead of your nipples.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
legendary
I hate his breasts too.

If you think the word 'algorithm' is a word that I am using to simply sound smart, then you have an extremely low level of intelligence. This is probably because you were breastfed by your father instead of your mother when you were young.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Lol this is fun
Do it again.
Go poop on yourself. You were probably breastfed the rancid slimy milk from BitcoinGirl.Club's breasts when you were young.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If you think the word 'algorithm' is a word that I am using to simply sound smart, then you have an extremely low level of intelligence. This is probably because you were breastfed by your father instead of your mother when you were young.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Lol this is fun
Do it again.
I don't understand, is this some kind of a play? It's interesting though.

Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science
ahhh Algorithm, a word that always make you feel smart.

Male breasts:  neither attractive nor useful.
Oh it is useful.
Very useful(an erogenous zone)
It can take you to the sky.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't understand, is this some kind of a play? It's interesting though.

Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science
ahhh Algorithm, a word that always make you feel smart.

Male breasts:  neither attractive nor useful.
Oh it is useful.
Very useful(an erogenous zone)
It can take you to the sky.
I hate his breasts too.

Male breasts:  neither attractive nor useful.  But whatever the case, unlike your meme from Office Space, I doubt OP would fold under questioning like that character from the movie did.  Instead, he'd make up a bunch of troll BS and probably start up a few more threads in which he trolls people harder than Elon Musk.

And yet the question of what OP does on this forum is still a valid one.  We've had numerous hardcore trolls before, but almost without exception they have grievances with a member or group of members (like cryptohunter).  OP's posts are just straight-up bizarre.
My breasts are more attractive than BitcoinGirl.Club's breasts. But I am not trolling here. I am just calling out the idiots on this site because they are idiotic idiots; their idiocy is idiotic.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I hate his breasts too.

Male breasts:  neither attractive nor useful.  But whatever the case, unlike your meme from Office Space, I doubt OP would fold under questioning like that character from the movie did.  Instead, he'd make up a bunch of troll BS and probably start up a few more threads in which he trolls people harder than Elon Musk.

And yet the question of what OP does on this forum is still a valid one.  We've had numerous hardcore trolls before, but almost without exception they have grievances with a member or group of members (like cryptohunter).  OP's posts are just straight-up bizarre.
Please. I do not want to see Bitcoingirl.club's breasts.

You are in the minority, sir.   Please ignore her, or view it as "scientific investigation". 
That has no scientific value. And I do not want to see her breasts at all.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

The ignore is your option.

Look how your education helped solved this problem so quickly!  Smiley
Bitcoingirl.club's breasts are the most disgusting things in the universe.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
legendary

You are in the minority, sir.   Please ignore her, or view it as "scientific investigation". 

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

The ignore is your option.

Look how your education helped solved this problem so quickly!  Smiley

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
legendary

P.S. I am not gay, but I do not love BitcoinGirl.Club's breasts at all.

OK, let's put this to rest.

Bitcoingirl.club, please post a pic of your breasts, so we can determine if he is gay or not.  Be warned we will run them through AI to see if they are a "D-Fake".  Smiley
Please. I do not want to see Bitcoingirl.club's breasts. I bet that not even an obese rat would want to drink the milk from those breasts.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
legendary
P.S. I am not gay, but I do not love BitcoinGirl.Club's breasts at all.

OK, let's put this to rest.

Bitcoingirl.club, please post a pic of your breasts, so we can determine if he is gay or not.  Be warned we will run them through AI to see if they are a "D-Fake".  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: