Pages:
Author

Topic: josephvname is a science hating fraudster. - page 3. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
That's right you heard it here. jvanname Joseph Van Name Ph.D. Joseph Van Name
Just loves sucking dick and taking it in the ass.

Why?
Because he is gay.

Why is he gay?
Not sure. Perhaps because he is just such a failure that his only pleasures are spaming message boards and taking it in the ass.
I am not gay at all. I do not want to suck on a p*n^s. I do not want to put anything in $% &$^. These allegations are completely false, unfounded, and malicious.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. I am not gay, but I do not love BitcoinGirl.Club's breasts at all.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
That's right you heard it here. jvanname Joseph Van Name Ph.D. Joseph Van Name
Just loves sucking dick and taking it in the ass.

Why?
Because he is gay.

Why is he gay?
Not sure. Perhaps because he is just such a failure that his only pleasures are spaming message boards and taking it in the ass.
Dear Site Administrators and Community Members,

I am writing to address a recent false accusation made against me under the username "josephvname." The individual using the username "jvanname" has falsely accused me of hating science and making up nonsensical claims about subjects I supposedly know nothing about. This imposter, who is not me, has provided no evidence or context to support these baseless allegations.

As Joseph Van Name, a scientist and author in my field, I am deeply offended by this false accusation and the insinuation that I would engage in such behavior. My professional career is built on a foundation of scientific integrity, critical thinking, and evidence-based research. To be accused of hating science and making up claims about subjects I supposedly know nothing about is not only insulting but also demonstrates the malicious intent behind this imposter's actions.

I kindly request that you investigate this matter further to identify the individual responsible for creating this false username and engaging in such defamatory behavior. Additionally, please consider taking appropriate action against this imposter, including banning their account from the site, as they do not represent my values or beliefs.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to continuing productive discussions within our community based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
You are a f@#$ing moron. But then again, everyone else here is a moron too. Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, so Bitcoin attracts only low quality worthless pieces of s@#$.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Dear "jvanname" or whoever is impersonating me,

I am writing in response to your recent message, which was both unprofessional and insulting. I must emphasize that the opinions expressed in this message do not reflect my own beliefs or values as a scientist and author. The use of profanity and personal attacks are not conducive to productive discussions within our community.

I would like to clarify that my original statement was not intended to criticize Bitcoin or its mining algorithm but rather to address the false accusations made against me under your imposter account. As a scientist, I am committed to engaging in evidence-based research and promoting critical thinking within our field. Your response does nothing to contribute to this mission.

I kindly request that you refrain from using my name or any variations of it in the future if you are not representing me accurately. Furthermore, please consider adhering to a higher standard of professionalism when engaging with other members of our community. We should all strive for civil discourse and mutual respect as we share ideas and knowledge.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope that we can move forward in maintaining an environment conducive to productive discussions based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name

Listen f@#$ers. I have had enough of your s@#$. THIS ACCOUNT WAS MADE A COUPLE OF F@#$ING DAYS AGO YOU F@#$ING MORONS. I HAVE HAD THIS ACCOUNT SINCE 2017.

Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, so Bitcoin attracts braindead morons who contribute nothing. At least cows at the slaughterhouse can be made into delicious steaks.

F@#$ YOU,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
brand new

I am writing to address a recent false accusation made against me under the username "josephvname." The individual using the username "jvanname" has falsely accused me of hating science and making up nonsensical claims about subjects I supposedly know nothing about. This imposter, who is not me, has provided no evidence or context to support these baseless allegations.

As Joseph Van Name, a scientist and author in my field, I am deeply offended by this false accusation and the insinuation that I would engage in such behavior. My professional career is built on a foundation of scientific integrity, critical thinking, and evidence-based research. To be accused of hating science and making up claims about subjects I supposedly know nothing about is not only insulting but also demonstrates the malicious intent behind this imposter's actions.

I kindly request that you investigate this matter further to identify the individual responsible for creating this false username and engaging in such defamatory behavior. Additionally, please consider taking appropriate action against this imposter, including banning their account from the site, as they do not represent my values or beliefs.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to continuing productive discussions within our community based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
You are a f@#$ing moron. But then again, everyone else here is a moron too. Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, so Bitcoin attracts only low quality worthless pieces of s@#$.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Dear "jvanname" or whoever is impersonating me,

I am writing in response to your recent message, which was both unprofessional and insulting. I must emphasize that the opinions expressed in this message do not reflect my own beliefs or values as a scientist and author. The use of profanity and personal attacks are not conducive to productive discussions within our community.

I would like to clarify that my original statement was not intended to criticize Bitcoin or its mining algorithm but rather to address the false accusations made against me under your imposter account. As a scientist, I am committed to engaging in evidence-based research and promoting critical thinking within our field. Your response does nothing to contribute to this mission.

I kindly request that you refrain from using my name or any variations of it in the future if you are not representing me accurately. Furthermore, please consider adhering to a higher standard of professionalism when engaging with other members of our community. We should all strive for civil discourse and mutual respect as we share ideas and knowledge.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope that we can move forward in maintaining an environment conducive to productive discussions based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
I don't know what you are trying to do, but I will never fall in love with your breasts. I hate your breasts.

I hate his breasts too.

BitcoinGirl.Club should go to the doctor to have her breasts removed because they are hideous.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
brand new

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
I don't know what you are trying to do, but I will never fall in love with your breasts. I hate your breasts.

I hate his breasts too.

josephvname hates science and is making stupid s@#$ up about something that he knows absolutely nothing about. Idiots like this need to be banned from this site.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Good to know you are alive. I was missing you 😍

Good Lord!  Now we have two "Joseph Van Names" on the forum?

I suspect one of you two is an imposter. Or maybe you are both? Or maybe one is from an alternate reality. Or a time traveler? Or a clone? Too many possibilities... hard to say for sure. Could it be just a glitch in the matrix?

One of these is a f@#$ing moron, and the other one isn't. But if you think it is too hard for you to tell the difference, then you may be a f@#$ing moron too. After all, nearly everyone here except for me is a f@#$ing moron.

You mean his gibberish sense of writing? Hasn't it been smeared around enough that even a grail reader would ignore his ass? What an irony, Lmao! I never knew Bitcoingirl has such a good sense of humor  Tongue
Idiots like this need to be banned from this site.
Says a user with 3 red fine tags that says nothing really different about his adversary.
I don't really think it's a good idea to become an imposter, Mr name -- for whatever reasons that's happening, Do you really think anyone takes y'all seriously??
I already said that this site is full of f@#$ing morons. If those morons hate me, that means absolutely nothing about me. The people here are psychotic, stupid, and evil. And if you think that the people here (except for me) have anything legitimate to say, then you are psychotic, stupid, and evil too.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
You mean his gibberish sense of writing? Hasn't it been smeared around enough that even a grail reader would ignore his ass? What an irony, Lmao! I never knew Bitcoingirl has such a good sense of humor  Tongue
Idiots like this need to be banned from this site.
Says a user with 3 red fine tags that says nothing really different about his adversary.
I don't really think it's a good idea to become an imposter, Mr name -- for whatever reasons that's happening, Do you really think anyone takes y'all seriously??
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
Good Lord!  Now we have two "Joseph Van Names" on the forum?

I suspect one of you two is an imposter. Or maybe you are both? Or maybe one is from an alternate reality. Or a time traveler? Or a clone? Too many possibilities... hard to say for sure. Could it be just a glitch in the matrix?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
josephvname hates science and is making stupid s@#$ up about something that he knows absolutely nothing about. Idiots like this need to be banned from this site.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages:
Jump to: