Pages:
Author

Topic: JPM Coin, the JP Morgan coin - page 2. (Read 628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 17, 2019, 04:06:06 AM
When the bankers realize how powerful blockchain technology is, they started to play around it. JP Morgan has claimed BItcoin was a fraud, and now he is maximizing the technologies used by Bitcoin. Decentralized Cryptocurrencies space is barely affected by those kinds of plan Since it is just another centralized cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, The good side is cryptocurrencies awareness could be raised by the bankers starting to look at Blockchain, I believe it will indirectly have an advantage to cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
February 17, 2019, 03:42:41 AM
Wow sounds good .when 2014 JP Morgan said Bitcoin is scam now he introduced won coin its really awesome move in crypto.

No it's not 2014, but it's 2017 when JP Morgan says bitcoin is a fraud then a massive decrease happen.

So they say this JPM coin is backed by USD, wondering how much it is? Is whitepaper already released?
JPM coin or token? I wish Morgan a good luck for his shitcoin, moreover will be a hype coin.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 16, 2019, 04:29:29 PM
So, this is an another centralized shit coin?

How funny to think that this JP Morgan do really opposes Bitcoin and now tending to make his own.He might gain some traction but wont really be that high compared to Ripple.

He never really opposed Bitcoin. It was a move to manipulate the market and it worked. The market reacted to his words people retweeted them and the price went down so he did it again and again but there was no big reaction this time. He tested the waters and probably made money on it. He even said that his daughter was trading bitcoin so at least she made money on her father's FUD tweets.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 04:21:27 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/jpmorgan-moving-its-in-house-crypto-to-real-world-trials-report

"Called JPM Coin, the token has been developed by engineers at the bank, according to a report from CNBC on Thursday, and is moving to real world trials in “a few months”

For the effort, JPM Coin will be used to settle a small portion of its transactions between clients of its wholesale payments business in real time, CNBC says. The bank moves over $6 trillion daily as part of that business, it adds.

Speaking to the news source, Umar Farooq, JPMorgan’s blockchain lead, posited three main use cases for the bank token, including replacing wire transfers for international payments by large corporate clients and cutting settlement times from days to just moments.

It could also be used to provide instant settlement for securities issuances, as well as to replace U.S. dollars at held internatinally by subsidiaries of major corporations using JPMorgan’s treasury services."

So another centralized kind of cryptocurrency? So they need something like another Ripple right now? Wouldn't the instant settlement be a big problem since its a cryptocurrency and its value will change over time?

We all know many kinds of people getting into the hype and regretting it afterward.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
February 16, 2019, 03:35:23 PM
I think that JPM Coin will not be able to compete with Bitcoin, rather, this new coin will become a competitor for the same centralized coins as herself, for example, for TrueUSD, Havven, Tether and others. It seems that this coin will not be able to compete even Ripple. Therefore, I see no reason to worry, and the statements of Jamie Dimon are only PR.
Jamie Dimon is a greedy scammer. I bet he don't know anything about crypto and the JPM Coin ist just created for his own companies profits, similar to most of the other shitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 11:21:49 AM
I think that JPM Coin will not be able to compete with Bitcoin, rather, this new coin will become a competitor for the same centralized coins as herself, for example, for TrueUSD, Havven, Tether and others. It seems that this coin will not be able to compete even Ripple. Therefore, I see no reason to worry, and the statements of Jamie Dimon are only PR.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
February 16, 2019, 11:07:12 AM
So, this is an another centralized shit coin?

How funny to think that this JP Morgan do really opposes Bitcoin and now tending to make his own.He might gain some traction but wont really be that high compared to Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 16, 2019, 10:53:54 AM
JP morgan coin will have a lot of hyip in the market and this will mean that it will be highly pump as soon as it comes on exchanges. I think we should all buy this coin to get quick profit. It can easily pump to 2x or 3x as JP morgan has a lot of say in the crypto world and many people will be willing to buy his coin.

I don't think you understand what JPM 'coin' actually is, and what segment of the market it's meant to serve. In easy terms, this 'coin' will never end up being listed on any of our current or future crypto exchanges.

I'm pretty certain that there are plenty of banks already with their own token serving their clients, but as always, people hype up that what they read about, and currently that's the JPM 'coin'. Jamie Dimon must be having a good time seeing how much attention it has been generating on social media. It's basically free marketing, lol.

It's not going to compete with any of our existing crypto currencies, but more so with the tokens other banks run. Clients will be looking for a bank with the best and cheapest service, and they'll switch if they have to.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
February 16, 2019, 10:17:33 AM
I don't care about JP morgan coin, I like investing my money at bitcoin or altcoin without take risk with new coin without have potential and working with bitcoin or altcoin, maybe become lower price and difficult for listing at exchange market.

JP morgan coin will have a lot of hyip in the market and this will mean that it will be highly pump as soon as it comes on exchanges. I think we should all buy this coin to get quick profit. It can easily pump to 2x or 3x as JP morgan has a lot of say in the crypto world and many people will be willing to buy his coin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 08:57:58 AM
Bitcoin enemies today will become its greatest friends in the future. JPM coin is not totally decentralized but will create awareness  of cryptocurrencies to the mainstream.
I think the decision of JPM now is having a great impact on the cryptocurrency market, maybe we can expect it by now after a months Bitcoin price will increase and have progress to recover from depth. We just hope that some countries too were enlightened regarding cryptocurrency mass adoption and also banks and big companies.

Banks are going to try to decrease the price and the value that bitcoin can bring to society. I don't think that they strategically develop their own coin in order to bring more people to cryptocurrencies. They have their own goal before and this goal doesn't include bitcoin/ethereum or other established cryptocurrencies in their plan.

Banks did that since the introduction of the Futures with BTC 14 months ago - and even started this process before ....
They have their own goal to keep their own communities of customers ..

At the end the power comes from what the PEOPLE (communities) give value to ....
BTC is (was) a bet for "freedom" (decentralization) ..
and trying to see the futur as positive as possible ...
Can all be decentralized and controlled by the comum sence (us the people - communities) ?  I wish yes ..... 
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
February 16, 2019, 08:07:36 AM
Bitcoin enemies today will become its greatest friends in the future. JPM coin is not totally decentralized but will create awareness  of cryptocurrencies to the mainstream.
I think the decision of JPM now is having a great impact on the cryptocurrency market, maybe we can expect it by now after a months Bitcoin price will increase and have progress to recover from depth. We just hope that some countries too were enlightened regarding cryptocurrency mass adoption and also banks and big companies.

Banks are going to try to decrease the price and the value that bitcoin can bring to society. I don't think that they strategically develop their own coin in order to bring more people to cryptocurrencies. They have their own goal before and this goal doesn't include bitcoin/ethereum or other established cryptocurrencies in their plan.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
February 16, 2019, 07:08:10 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 06:23:05 AM
There are many pros and cons about JPM, if indeed it has positive potential, JPM can quickly introduce crypto to the public so investors can trust it and crypto will have an increase in value and function. At least the JPM step is able to provide a good attraction for the community.

This JP Morgan step give confident to investor. FInancial Institution will come market and investing their money. Its good for community in this bear market and people who lossing hope will have it again. I am believe this JP Morgan step will followed by others institution and make crypto rising again in near future
blockchain technology will have several version now.and by this JP Morgan participating it will create new demand in cryptocurrency.investors that previously didnt interested maybe they will put some of their money due to JP Morgan reputation in finance industry

JP Morgan will attract more investor to invest in cryptomarket. I am agree that JP Morgan is reputable investment banking and it will close us to regulation from government. If this happen, recovery of bitcoin price and market cap value just the matter of time
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
February 16, 2019, 06:21:59 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 16, 2019, 06:09:39 AM
Maybe a new JP Morgan coin will have a positive effect on the crypto market? Perhaps many people who are skeptical of cryptocurrencies will see that even large banks are looking in the direction of cryptocurrencies and this will trigger an increase in interest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 16, 2019, 05:05:09 AM
There are many pros and cons about JPM, if indeed it has positive potential, JPM can quickly introduce crypto to the public so investors can trust it and crypto will have an increase in value and function. At least the JPM step is able to provide a good attraction for the community.

This JP Morgan step give confident to investor. FInancial Institution will come market and investing their money. Its good for community in this bear market and people who lossing hope will have it again. I am believe this JP Morgan step will followed by others institution and make crypto rising again in near future
blockchain technology will have several version now.and by this JP Morgan participating it will create new demand in cryptocurrency.investors that previously didnt interested maybe they will put some of their money due to JP Morgan reputation in finance industry
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 04:58:12 AM
Wow sounds good .when 2014 JP Morgan said Bitcoin is scam now he introduced won coin its really awesome move in crypto.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
February 16, 2019, 04:20:07 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 15, 2019, 11:10:40 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
February 15, 2019, 09:53:38 PM
If i read it correctly this JPM coin will be a shitcoin but it's good news and will actually benefit the bitcoin and altcoin ecosystem and it will serve as an advertisement for crypto currencies.
In the future institutional, bankers or average joe's will recognize crypto as an asset to rely on their money and it is now easily and convenient to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: