Pages:
Author

Topic: JPMorgan Knocks Bitcoin Again - page 2. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 05:37:10 AM
It´s very normal that tradicional finance comes hard on cryptos. They are manipulating the market openly because they can. This is something to expect as new money comes in from BTC and traditioal finance invests in BTC they will listen to the usual news, so they will respond to them. Let´s just buy the Dips and be happy.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
September 25, 2017, 05:24:54 AM
If they try a crackdown on cryptocurrencies, bitcoin at least would go underground. See, there was a reason it used to have that seedy, underworld reputation. If they try to clamp on it, then all these money they see moving around in exchanges would go back into personal wallets  and circulate in its own economy, away from their grasp. Do they really want that?
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 04:23:25 AM
i think jpmorgan want to make bitcoin with his version and off course its centralized haha
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 25, 2017, 04:21:32 AM
I just read that JP Morgan is automatically closing any bank accounts associated to Bitcoin in any way. That means if you buy, sell or do anything related to Bitcoin your account will be closed. I just don't understand what they are thinking. Huh
That is not true. If that is true then there is a lot of news that will come out from the internet that are saying that if you will do some transaction with bitcoin then your bank account will be closed because i always do transaction like cashing in and out for bitcoin using my bank account and i don't encounter any problem with that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 03:42:20 AM
I just read that JP Morgan is automatically closing any bank accounts associated to Bitcoin in any way. That means if you buy, sell or do anything related to Bitcoin your account will be closed. I just don't understand what they are thinking. Huh
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
September 25, 2017, 03:40:47 AM
Let him say whatever he wants to say about Bitcoin, in the end I'm sure he will still invest in Bitcoin anyways. He will just eat up his words and Bitcoin will still increase its price even though he had been saying negative things about Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 25, 2017, 03:35:11 AM
Attacking on bitcoin using social media will not stop the impact bitcoin price very well to the level of kill bitcoin. Jamie dimon will definitely going to do the work of it pay masters and we would expect such mush attack from his likes. The good things about his attack is that he is helping us published bitcoin and making us going to mainstream early than expected.
Activity: 546
September 25, 2017, 03:27:34 AM
We all knew that we will keep receiving such attacks from the organized financial sectors because they are loosing business due to the crypto currencies. The money should have been flown in to their channel, is going to crypto accounts and people are investing heavily. However, We need to understand that Jemie is a smart banker and he will try to discourage us. We can only overcome all these non-sense if we keep our trust on it.

This is the second statement from Jemie and more to come. He will try to make us all fool but you can overcome it with our trust only. Bitcoin can't suffer for some fools.
Actually a big story behind all these fake news are to let down bitcoin but it is not working anymore because they are now flop and bitcoin is going once again and pump up and now jame will see the power of bitcoin.

I dont actually interpret as fake news because even if it were a minor news, it will have an impact on the future of btc. Either for good or bad. We cant deny that there are still people who have different perspective about how cryptocurrency would affect the economy. These guys are famous personality in bitcoin and some of there words may influence others. But it is in us users of btc to make in last and prove them wrong.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 02:38:51 AM
We all knew that we will keep receiving such attacks from the organized financial sectors because they are loosing business due to the crypto currencies. The money should have been flown in to their channel, is going to crypto accounts and people are investing heavily. However, We need to understand that Jemie is a smart banker and he will try to discourage us. We can only overcome all these non-sense if we keep our trust on it.

This is the second statement from Jemie and more to come. He will try to make us all fool but you can overcome it with our trust only. Bitcoin can't suffer for some fools.
Actually a big story behind all these fake news are to let down bitcoin but it is not working anymore because they are now flop and bitcoin is going once again and pump up and now jame will see the power of bitcoin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 01:42:09 PM
It seems Dimon and his company is not done with their Bitcoin accumulation yet  Grin.  Probably they realized that Bitcoin really have the capability to rebound and think of acquiring more cheap Bitcoin to get more profit from it.  So they release another wave of self thought criticism on Bitcoin in sync of the Chinese hostile action to make people think that they do actually know more.

This is so true. JP Morgan helping clients buy bitcoin after their CEO slates it, he has been reported and should be sacked. Interesting how the banks now are buying in and trying to rig the de-centralised markets as well as their own. They've started shorting it and will no doubt be trading futures soon to further manipulate, banksters are in crypto now, no doubt about that.
LOL, if really Dimon will be fired just because he forbade his employee trade and buy Bitcoin, I think that is good news for us, and the price of Bitcoin increase to the moon haha. No news can better the news a CEO fired by his bad said about Bitcoin Roll Eyes

I hope he does as he blatantly manipulated a market that his company is buying into on behalf of their clients, looks deliberate so they get a cheap price and make profit, banks and investment banks doing what they do best and rigging markets. The good thing with crypto is it's in many normal people's hands so is impossible
to control from a government or bank..
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
September 24, 2017, 01:34:00 AM
This idiot can do that all he wants and that only draws more attention to Bitcoin. If he thinks people are going to sell their bitcoins because of what he said, he's lost his mind. Bitcoiners know who he is.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 01:13:22 AM
We all  know the guy has an agenda. Unfortunately for us, people who have yet to be acquainted with Bitcoins don't. Governments are, at best, lukewarm towards Bitcoins so statements like his can pose problems for us in the future. He does have that case against him so I hope that shuts him up.
Activity: 378
September 23, 2017, 11:18:49 PM
"Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency" he said. Value of Bitcoin as of now while I am typing this = $3780.09 is that what he means by worthless? to the people who believes this guy is just an imbecile or maybe his family members, just like a mirror that is newly wiped it is so clearly that this Jamie Dimon has an hidden agenda to bring down Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because his line of work is threatened by it and with that I am sure.

Then he said "Right now these crypto things are kind of a novelty. People think they're kind of neat. But the bigger they get, the more governments are going to close them down" How about the Banks? did he manage to think about that, hell no. He is attacking Bitcoin yet he never thinks that the banks itself already did what he is intending to imply with cryptocurrencies. Let's just wait till the time comes that this guy will be the new CEO of one of cryptocurrency because JP morgan fired him.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 10:44:39 PM
maybe someone is using him to critisize bitcoin so they can buy at low prize. when they are done Jpmorgan would just say sorry for what he had done and then he will advertise it. bad trick but usefull.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
September 23, 2017, 10:27:06 PM
Don't expect him to stop attacking bitcoin and others cryptocurrency as he has to work for his master's the politicians and elites who hate the freedom and equality bitcoin comes to create in the life of humanity. Jamie Dimon should continue as to me this will make bitcoin more popular and acceptable.
and speaking of other cryptocurrencies, if i am not mistaken, ethereum is backed by JP Morgan right?. A cryptocurrency that uses a the same principles that bitcoins has that he is calling fraud.

Lol ethereum is nothing like bitcoin but ok. No idea if they "back" it. Actually they don't but I just genuinely have no idea what you mean. Did they invest in eth? Woop dee doo lol.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 10:26:27 PM
Actually, The job of CEO of biggest US bank is just to tell everyone bitcoin is fraud, not worth like such negative word towards Bitcoin. Continuously spreading rumors then buy the dips. Faster way to make money than his current bank system. Truly,  this September is full of FUD.
haha. I just realising, now bitcoin is bigger and has strong support. After big dump because China and Jamie FUD, it still can recover. Imagine, smart people in a BIG bank in the world, spreading FUD because fear about his business (or playing trick because want to buy cheap). funny and wow at the same time, that just prove how bitcoin valuable is
Activity: 93
September 23, 2017, 10:24:41 PM
Don't expect him to stop attacking bitcoin and others cryptocurrency as he has to work for his master's the politicians and elites who hate the freedom and equality bitcoin comes to create in the life of humanity. Jamie Dimon should continue as to me this will make bitcoin more popular and acceptable.
and speaking of other cryptocurrencies, if i am not mistaken, ethereum is backed by JP Morgan right?. A cryptocurrency that uses a the same principles that bitcoins has that he is calling fraud.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 09:55:48 PM
As well as all we know, Bitcon isn't worthless like this Jamie Dimon said, by the way , he said: " these crypto things are kind of novelty". But in fact, Bitcoin gets the best security in the POW system. Even after nearly a decade, Bitcoin already improved it's real and can't be easilt to crash down. Remember one thing, bitcoins are everywhere in the world, not focus in only one nation
Activity: 126
September 23, 2017, 09:46:03 PM
as he did last time, he will buy more coins  Tongue I will believe him any more!!!
Activity: 93
September 23, 2017, 09:40:56 PM
Dimon Knocks Bitcoin Again: Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency

Jamie Dimon is at it again.

Expanding on his recent criticism of bitcoin, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase bank is again out in the media warning "it will end badly" for the tech. In a fresh round of press interviews, Dimon told CNBC he is concerned about a flood of cryptocurrencies – thanks to bitcoin, ethereum and initial coin offerings (ICOs) – and believes governments will soon crackdown on the phenomenon.
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/dimon-knocks-bitcoin-again-crackdown-likely-on-worthless-cryptocurrency/

Previously action:
https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
Mr. Dimon is scared...scared of losing billions! He is threatened by the cryptocurrencies having effect to the fall or decline of the banking system. Mr. Dimon is not the main man..he is just the "man at the front desk" playing puppet for someone on the high chairs. They have seen the great opportunity of earning vastly via cryptocurrencies and so they would like to get their greedy dirty hands into the system trying to find a way to manipulate it..All this is frustrating to many. The SHARKS are seeking their prey! Bottomline,  it’s all politics!  Wink
that maybe right but im not buying all the hate mr. Dimon is generating. The guy keeps on saying its fraud but all are just baseless allegations, no solid proof to back it up and a concrete plan to do something about it. The guy says its nothing but its his second public statement. Just like most people think in this forum, i think its a strategy to buy some cheapcoins bigtime.
Pages:
Jump to: