Pages:
Author

Topic: JPMorgan Knocks Bitcoin Again - page 3. (Read 1603 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
September 23, 2017, 09:14:36 PM
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you.

Does he not realize that this is so obvious that he's threatened by a currency so far beyond his realm of understanding?

Cars are evil. They're going to kill all of the horses on the road! Lololol.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 09:08:34 PM
Dimon Knocks Bitcoin Again: Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency

Jamie Dimon is at it again.

Expanding on his recent criticism of bitcoin, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase bank is again out in the media warning "it will end badly" for the tech. In a fresh round of press interviews, Dimon told CNBC he is concerned about a flood of cryptocurrencies – thanks to bitcoin, ethereum and initial coin offerings (ICOs) – and believes governments will soon crackdown on the phenomenon.
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/dimon-knocks-bitcoin-again-crackdown-likely-on-worthless-cryptocurrency/

Previously action:
https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
Mr. Dimon is scared...scared of losing billions! He is threatened by the cryptocurrencies having effect to the fall or decline of the banking system. Mr. Dimon is not the main man..he is just the "man at the front desk" playing puppet for someone on the high chairs. They have seen the great opportunity of earning vastly via cryptocurrencies and so they would like to get their greedy dirty hands into the system trying to find a way to manipulate it..All this is frustrating to many. The SHARKS are seeking their prey! Bottomline,  it’s all politics!  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
September 23, 2017, 08:28:52 PM
Jamie Dimon most like would like to have another entry point on buying Bitcoin. The last time they announce some bad news about Bitcoin JP Morgan chase actually bought millions worth of Bitcoin. As the price drops again most likely they will buy again. This is their strategy bash so price will get lower and when they have enough Bitcoin they will hype it to make the price sky rocket.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 23, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
If JP Morgan knocks Bitcoin it means nothing because last time they did this they ended up buying.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 07:58:23 PM
Obviously he's really preventing an inevitable bitcoin revolution. That's understandable becaise he's considering bitcoin te be a threat to their control over the market. That's not going to put bitcoin down though for sure.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 23, 2017, 07:49:48 PM
I am getting ready for the panic selling of the scared and weak hand people that are in bitcoin. I am planning to buy more bitcoins when the price goes down hard because i love buying sale items and also getting a lot of cheaper bitcoins so whether it is bad news for the holders, it is still a good news because that is a huge discount coming in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 07:04:04 PM
JP Morgan knocks Bitcoin again you say?

I guess it means the price is going to crash again soon and they will buy even more Bitcoin.

(Time to buy more Bitcoin myself too. hahaha)
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
September 23, 2017, 06:59:13 PM
Like the boy who cried wolf, its possible CEO's and analysts will lose credibility everytime they proclaim "the sky is falling" & people look up to realize the sky is still there.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Most of the smart people in the world won't fall for the same trick twice. These CEO's and analysts may only erode their own reputations by spamming the same "bitcoin is dead" paid advertisements repeatedly.

There has been market manipulation to raise the value of bitcoin higher, and market manipulation to decrease the value of bitcoin to create a lower buy in position to set up the next high. They're two sides of the same coin.

Best case scenario is more will become educated as to these economic and financial matters and comprehend the intricacies which drive them. An educated and informed public is yet another thing that could drive the overall price of bitcoin/crypto higher as people are better informed as to the advantages of bitcoin which is more free from market manipulation and scams than most regulated currencies/markets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
September 23, 2017, 06:39:20 PM
It has not been enough that people have stolen their money for years. I guess now it comes to bitcoin and its derivatives. I do not know how to get rid of these greedy people from these thieves.It could not be expected that JPMorgan would not make money from bitcoin and people dealing with it.they tried and found out ways to get rid of such fuss and get the bitcoins cheaper than people's hands. please stay calm and do not sell your bitcoins to these greedy people.I am sure they are still looking for the bottom of the bitcoin prices.How do we stop this JPMorgan?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 06:27:44 PM
The last screams of a down going dynasty  Grin

But it's clear to see he's trying to threaten crypto also with the help of gouvernments. I hope so much that these legalized criminal bankers will vanish in the past once and for all. Our children or grand children will ask us why we were so stupid to be ruled by those criminals.
Activity: 535
September 23, 2017, 06:06:14 PM
Too many news about it even though it isn't really matter whatever he said about bitcoin, look at the price which stand still above $3750 instead of drop back below $3500. I'm getting tired to read all of this sh*t, because it's not him who spread the words but many people in this forum did it. Although many article/news wrote his comments about bitcoin, we should just ignore it. Why many article/news report about his words again and again? Whether they were paid to do so?
I strongly agree with you, the news just triggered the panic just, as happened yesterday, they make news with the aim of playing politics that they want to buy bitcoin at a lower price
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
September 23, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
Too many news about it even though it isn't really matter whatever he said about bitcoin, look at the price which stand still above $3750 instead of drop back below $3500. I'm getting tired to read all of this sh*t, because it's not him who spread the words but many people in this forum did it. Although many article/news wrote his comments about bitcoin, we should just ignore it. Why many article/news report about his words again and again? Whether they were paid to do so?
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 05:24:32 PM
Dimon Knocks Bitcoin Again: Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency

Jamie Dimon is at it again.

Expanding on his recent criticism of bitcoin, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase bank is again out in the media warning "it will end badly" for the tech. In a fresh round of press interviews, Dimon told CNBC he is concerned about a flood of cryptocurrencies – thanks to bitcoin, ethereum and initial coin offerings (ICOs) – and believes governments will soon crackdown on the phenomenon.
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/dimon-knocks-bitcoin-again-crackdown-likely-on-worthless-cryptocurrency/

Previously action:
https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

He is an expert of this and He is a coward, he cannot face bitcoin into a fair and square fight thats why he used media to make bitcoin down. But i believed or maybe we just dont know that despite of his crackdown activities of bitcoin he will invest to it at the cheapest price secretly. Mean while we just hope bitcoin will not use in illegal activities again such as bitcoin laundering happen in Russia because if this will happen again it will support Morgan claim.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 23, 2017, 04:53:44 PM
Dimon told CNBC he is concerned about a flood of cryptocurrencies
I'm sure he is. That's why he's spamming the social media with his hate of cryptos, hoping that people will get scared and start selling. While he's at it BTC is trading like always. Jamie is going to be very sad when bitcoin reaches $10k next year Wink I wonder why Jamie isn't concerned about people taking loans they can't afford. Oh, yes, it's because Jamie doesn't care about you and your finances, he cares about himself and his bank. All this acting like he's worried people might lose money in a ponzi scheme is so fake.

Haha, he cares a lot about crypto currencies and that's why he keeps on saying anything just to stop people investing to crypto currencies. As he wants to have the biggest sum to hold if his plans are becoming successful for spreading this FUD on mainstream media. And he can't trick us anymore, I don't have anything to say to him but why he needs to do this instead of just saying that he's a crypto enthusiasts and supporter.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
September 23, 2017, 04:47:30 PM
Dimon told CNBC he is concerned about a flood of cryptocurrencies
I'm sure he is. That's why he's spamming the social media with his hate of cryptos, hoping that people will get scared and start selling. While he's at it BTC is trading like always. Jamie is going to be very sad when bitcoin reaches $10k next year Wink I wonder why Jamie isn't concerned about people taking loans they can't afford. Oh, yes, it's because Jamie doesn't care about you and your finances, he cares about himself and his bank. All this acting like he's worried people might lose money in a ponzi scheme is so fake.
Activity: 463
September 23, 2017, 04:07:42 PM
It seems Dimon and his company is not done with their Bitcoin accumulation yet  Grin.  Probably they realized that Bitcoin really have the capability to rebound and think of acquiring more cheap Bitcoin to get more profit from it.  So they release another wave of self thought criticism on Bitcoin in sync of the Chinese hostile action to make people think that they do actually know more.

This is so true. JP Morgan helping clients buy bitcoin after their CEO slates it, he has been reported and should be sacked. Interesting how the banks now are buying in and trying to rig the de-centralised markets as well as their own. They've started shorting it and will no doubt be trading futures soon to further manipulate, banksters are in crypto now, no doubt about that.
LOL, if really Dimon will be fired just because he forbade his employee trade and buy Bitcoin, I think that is good news for us, and the price of Bitcoin increase to the moon haha. No news can better the news a CEO fired by his bad said about Bitcoin Roll Eyes
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 03:49:55 PM
It seems Dimon and his company is not done with their Bitcoin accumulation yet  Grin.  Probably they realized that Bitcoin really have the capability to rebound and think of acquiring more cheap Bitcoin to get more profit from it.  So they release another wave of self thought criticism on Bitcoin in sync of the Chinese hostile action to make people think that they do actually know more.

This is so true. JP Morgan helping clients buy bitcoin after their CEO slates it, he has been reported and should be sacked. Interesting how the banks now are buying in and trying to rig the de-centralised markets as well as their own. They've started shorting it and will no doubt be trading futures soon to further manipulate, banksters are in crypto now, no doubt about that.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2017, 03:43:26 PM
Activity: 659
September 23, 2017, 03:05:42 PM
He will die before see bitcoin shining like a star
Activity: 659
September 23, 2017, 02:53:27 PM
JPMorgan fraud records can found at WIKI
Pages:
Jump to: