Pages:
Author

Topic: Julian Cain - redemption, sail off to the sunset or legal issues? - page 2. (Read 2366 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Didn't expect that much objectivity from Cryptohunter, well said.

It could very well go the other way around, now that he's doxed.
The anonymous gang around smooth, icebreaker, badass, ocminer, your mother, could face allegations for slander and wirefraud, if their real motives surface. Its been going on for so long and XVC is not the only battlefield they were working. There is plenty of evidence all over the place. The FBI could be very interested, as its a multi million Dollar fraud going on for years, with a handful of perpetrators profiting. JC was an easy victim for the vultures, like many other dev teams that were destroyed.

The coin is doing fine, the market hasn't collapsed, still buyers, still volume.
This story is far from over.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
He'll just take a 3-year vacation on bahamas
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Now that the Identity (99% sure) of JC - vcash lead dev is known what are his options and likely outcome?

It looks like someone was spot of with him being a bit torrent expert and he does seem to be a talented coder designer in some areas(even though someone says his zero designs won't scale) ... so what are his options here. Also it was a bit weird how he cashed out if it even was him that dumped it to 2000 sats.

I mean why release the news all the developments and targets were being cancelled and then dump after?

Has he  done anything criminally wrong that could have legal implications?

Sure there will be some people that feel wronged and have lost a ton of money but what legal avenues do they have to take action against him personally? could he face prosecution?

He surely invested a lot of time and funding into the project can this been seen as him just getting some payback for his time and effort?

Could he return and pick up the pieces here if he chooses? I mean now his ID is known it should inspire better behaviour perhaps?

What would you do in his position now?

Is he a scammer? or did he just have enough of working on this project and cashed out what he thought was his payment for his work? did he just have some kind of personal issues and this caused all of this crash without him really ending up with no net gain at all?

He did appear to have quite a bit more talent than the usual ltc cloners it seems a shame he will leave the scene entirely.

What happens next for JC? He seems to be panicking and closing down all of these social media accounts. If it is him that is.

I wonder if he returned at this point what the community would say. I think when you are anonymous you get to act a little different to if your identity is known. There is some added incentive to behave in an acceptable manner.

Are his designs and code easy to pick up and continue improving? I wonder if so why we don't have a lot of vcash forks after all of this time.

Pages:
Jump to: