Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game - page 240. (Read 435353 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
WOW,invested reward over2% within 1 day Shocked
I only see small bets as 0.0001 on the screen . Where's the big bets?How to finding?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
597!
Someone losing a big bet?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Wow nice, in just 10 mins just earned 1.09% of my investment
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Seems like a big day for site today, any highligts of what I missed Smiley ?

Seems more like a big hour, a couple of hours ago I was still in red, as usual.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Seems like a big day for site today, any highligts of what I missed Smiley ?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
I'm asking to find out who's willing.  Like how theymos asked random forum users "who will hold forum funds for me?".

Doesn't mean I'm going to pick the first person to respond.

A dead's man switch is typically something that you can automate. Not in your case ?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
I was using the personal login url and now it's stopped working. Any ideas why and how to fix it?

https://just-dice.com/
Activity: 767
regarding the new display at the bottom of the chat window.  I think psychologically displaying a large negative value is somewhat off-putting for prospective gamblers, perhaps this could be replaced with a nice positive number somehow??

Will
Activity: 518
Dooglus, if no one closer to you offers I wouldn't mind helping in that regard. You will, of course, need to name your next pet after me.
Activity: 767
Do I have a volunteer to be the recipient of my dead-man-switch instructions in the event that Deb and I both die at the same time?

picking a set of the largest investors and splitting keys along with a deadman's switch (e.g. gmail inactive account manager) would make sense here.

Will
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Do I have a volunteer to be the recipient of my dead-man-switch instructions in the event that Deb and I both die at the same time?
Are you really asking random forum users that kind of thing? Embarrassed

I'm asking to find out who's willing.  Like how theymos asked random forum users "who will hold forum funds for me?".

Doesn't mean I'm going to pick the first person to respond.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
I'll do it
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
I didn't experience you as arguing about probability theory, but discussing in a friendly, intellectually curious manner, as were all the interactions I have seen from you.

When I say "arguing" I don't mean in the door-slamming plate-throwing way.  I like a good argument.

And if you think I'm always friendly here then you probably didn't see this thread.  That guy got me pissed.

Sorry for the downtime.  I caught a few hours' sleep and it looks like the server took a nap too.  It has happened twice before, and I don't know what triggers it.

I don't have crocodile mitigation plans in effect yet, other than staying well away from crocodiles (and, more importantly chainsaws, which I would estimate to be the biggest threat to my life at the moment) until I have it set up.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
And, we're back.
Deb
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Site should be back up soon. Thanks for your patience.
Deb
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Down for me as well.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is the website down? Or is it my new anti virus software that's keeps on telling me every second site I visit is full of Trojans and I should not visit.

Activity: 770
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
website is down?
Jump to: