Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com : now with added CLAMs : Play or Invest - page 242. (Read 454540 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
I am down 10BTC already...

So much more addictive than S.DICE.

I agree. It's ranked first on my top gambling site list, along with another site. (Sorry, I just can't abandon Primedice.)

However, it's good and I like the investment feature.

S.Dice isn't as addictive, and this could probably become bigger than S.Dice.

I also like the fact that the total betting pool is transparent.
Activity: -
Merit: -
I am down 10BTC already...

So much more addictive than S.DICE.

I agree. It's ranked first on my top gambling site list, along with another site. (Sorry, I just can't abandon Primedice.)

However, it's good and I like the investment feature.

S.Dice isn't as addictive, and this could probably become bigger than S.Dice.
Activity: 394
Well that's about curtains for S.DICE.
Activity: 366
#RIP freemoney
My user ID is 26.

GL with this, dooglus
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

Sorry, I somehow missed seeing your post.  Done now.

I think I'm caught up now.  If I missed anyone, please let me know.
legendary

Sorry, I somehow missed seeing your post.  Done now.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

let's see how long you take to be a billionaire Wink
legendary
kingofsports is my username, thanks.

That's #11, right?  Smiley

Paid.
legendary
User #16 here.
Great concept! I really like the invest idea. I might have missed this but I don't see any place to dynamically see what my investment is worth. For example, it would be good to know how much I'll make if I withdraw my share now.
Also, can you clarify "Commission is charged when profits are divested, or at the end of each week, whichever happens sooner"? How would you handle a loss scenario if the end of the week is reached and overall, my investment is in a loss.

#15 and #16 credited.

The 'invest' tab shows you what your investment is worth right now, and what percentage of the total bankroll you own.

The 'stats' tab also shows you your investment's value (it changes constantly as people play).

I'll write a more detailed description of how the commission works when I get a chance.  But it's as fair as I could make it.  You only pay on net profits, and only on profits above the level you've previously paid commission on.  If you're at a net loss by the end of the week, you pay no commission.  It seems rude to charge you for losing...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
user #24 here and joeyjmr8484 is my username.
Activity: 293
User #16 here.
Great concept! I really like the invest idea. I might have missed this but I don't see any place to dynamically see what my investment is worth. For example, it would be good to know how much I'll make if I withdraw my share now.
Also, can you clarify "Commission is charged when profits are divested, or at the end of each week, whichever happens sooner"? How would you handle a loss scenario if the end of the week is reached and overall, my investment is in a loss.

the site has a very good explanation about this:

"Commission is never charged twice on the same profits. For example if you invest 100 BTC and it grows to 110 BTC by the end of the first week, you will be charged 1% of your 10 BTC profit. If your remaining 109.9 BTC investment then shrinks to 105 BTC over the next week, you will not be charged any commission at the end of that week. And then, if it grows to 119.9 BTC by the end of the 3rd week, you will only be charged 1% commission on the new 10 BTC of profit over the previous high of 109.9 BTC. At any point you could divest up to your original investment of 100 BTC without being charged commission since we consider that when divesting you divest original investment first, and profits later."
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
kingofsports is my username, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
User #16 here.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
legendary
Seems like a pretty fair site, to be precise.

Also, will the 2.50BTC profit always be on there?

Not only fair, but provably fair.  Click the 'randomize' button to see the client and server seeds, and to change your client seed.  People have already developed 3rd party verification tools for checking the numbers that are rolled but they need polishing a little.

The 2.50 BTC max profit will go up and down as the investors come and go and win and lose.  It's precisely 1% of the site's bankroll.  Click the 'stats' tab to see the site's bankroll changing in real time.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: -
Merit: -
uvwvj

I do like the hi or lo option.

Do you have any idea how many users I have called uvwvj???

Oh wait, you're the only one.

Done.  And #10 too.

But please, post the number not the name people.  Smiley

Woah, good site. So far I've won 160 times, and lost 20+ times. (Yeah, 91%. I'm scared of loosing.)

I changed the .01 into a 0.00405560, though.

Seems like a pretty fair site, to be precise.

Also, will the 2.50BTC profit always be on there?
legendary
Its a little hard on user interface but the concept is great.

Good work dooglus

Thanks.

I forgot to list "keyboard shortcuts for easy armchair play" in the feature list!

Did you figure out that the letters on the buttons are keyboard shortcuts?

They aren't active in the 'chat' tab, because I found I kept accidentally my whole life savings while trying to type.
legendary
Invest idea is very clever! Lots of cool features, gonna try a few rolls Smiley

Thanks.  Tell me your user ID from the 'account' page and I'll credit you a bitcent to play with which your deposit confirms.

I figure since I'm risking the investors' money it makes sense to wait for a confirmation to be on the safe side.

User 7 :-)

Done.  Now where's our young sockpuppet friend?  I need him to post 17 pages of random mostly content-free commentary overnight...
Jump to: