Pages:
Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com : now with added CLAMs : Play or Invest - page 243. (Read 454540 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
uvwvj

I do like the hi or lo option.

Do you have any idea how many users I have called uvwvj???

Oh wait, you're the only one.

Done.  And #10 too.

But please, post the number not the name people.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
Invest idea is very clever! Lots of cool features, gonna try a few rolls Smiley

Thanks.  Tell me your user ID from the 'account' page and I'll credit you a bitcent to play with which your deposit confirms.

I figure since I'm risking the investors' money it makes sense to wait for a confirmation to be on the safe side.

User 7 :-)
Activity: -
Merit: -
User ID - 10.

Looks like a good site, and design. Good idea, by the way!

(The design might be a little confusing, but I'll figure it out.)
(Also kinda annoying how your max profit is 2.50BTC, though I respect your decision to make it that.)
legendary
legendary
Just-Dice.com

Check out the gambling site I made.  It's a dice game, with the following features:

* low 1% house edge
* near-instant rolls
* off-the blockchain, so no blockchain spam
* high limits - currently you can win 21 31 58 75 90 114 129 142 153 219 291 BTC per roll* - and the limits go up daily
* win up to 1 million times your bet
* pick your own odds of winning
* lively on-site chat room
* provably fair (of course)
* roll "high" or "low"
* keyboard shortcuts for quicker, easier play

The really neat thing about it though is that you can also "be the house", and invest any balance you're not using in the site's bankroll.  Then when other players lose, you win.

For investors, here's the feature list:

* massive 1% house edge Wink
* investing is easy and instant; click the 'invest' tab for details
* take your investment out instantly too
* site operator (that's me) is a long-standing forum member in good standing with the community
* invest as little as 0.001 BTC; no upper limit
* net profit is split between the house and the investors as follows: house gets 10%, investors get 90%.

So now you can easily have your own share in a dice game without the hassle and expense of using stock exchanges, passthroughs, etc.  All investments received go instantly to the site's bankroll and increase the maximum bet size offered to players.  There's a separate thread in the Securities forum for discussion relating to Just-Dice investments.  I recommend that investors 'Watch' that thread since I'll use it to make announcements should I need to.

Just-Dice.com

I will credit the first 200 people who post their user ID (from the 'account' tab) in this thread with a free bitcent to get you started.  You are free to gamble, invest, or just withdraw it as you please.  Smiley Promo is over.  Thanks for taking part!

* the maximum profit per roll is currently 0.5% of the bankroll of the site.  The bankroll is provided by investors.  The bankroll has grown to become enormous, as can be seen by looking at the cold wallet address.
Pages:
Jump to: