Pages:
Author

Topic: Just going to vent to you about how we the people(miners) are getting ripped - page 3. (Read 4450 times)

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I applaud them for dropping their first miner at 1300 dollars. Those people that were lucky enough to get them got over 100-200 btc a day for a few months.
Not true. Early batch#1 will get maybe 400-500BTC max in their lifetime most of the others orders including batch#2 way less than that.

However, I congratulate you for understanding that bitcoin mining is not for everyone and not an easy and safe way to make money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
in short

the gold rush era has passed

now is the industrial era (manufactureres offering products for currency)

and then is the retail era....

so lets all stop advertising the mining aspect of bitcoin. and re-do the video's concentrating on businesses that can manufacture goods and supply the world the goods without the red tape of multi-currencies licences/taxes for dealing with those countries FIAT.

imigine it.
the brits doing business in america without ever having to set up an american bank or receiving an american dollar.
the yanks doing business in europe without ever having to set up a european bank or receiving an euro.
and so on and so on

Well said
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
in short

the gold rush era has passed

now is the industrial era (manufactureres offering products for currency)

and then is the retail era....

so lets all stop advertising the mining aspect of bitcoin. and re-do the video's concentrating on businesses that can manufacture goods and supply the world the goods without the red tape of multi-currencies licences/taxes for dealing with those countries FIAT.

imigine it.
the brits doing business in america without ever having to set up an american bank or receiving an american dollar.
the yanks doing business in europe without ever having to set up a european bank or receiving an euro.
and so on and so on

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is like the California Gold Rush. For those of you that have no idea what that is then here is a brief summary. Gold was found in California, everyone rushes to California, the people that got to it early make tons, the people that developed the tools for mining make tons, and if you're late.... good luck.

Bitcoin mining companies are ripping us. First example is butterfly labs. They had no asic technology whatsoever until WE THE PEOPLE wasted our btc on their preorders. Then they mine with our hardware and just give us this i'm sorry, were working as fast as possible.

Avalon openly admitted to using batch two miners for mining to get more btc to expand their corporation. I give it to them though. I applaud them for dropping their first miner at 1300 dollars. Those people that were lucky enough to get them got over 80-100 btc a day. But now they are back to ripping us. They did preorders for chips. I myself talked to high in asic companies and they say and asic chip is worth 2 cents once made. It cost so much to get the asic chips developed no made. Avalon took thousands upon thousands of dollars from preorders to fund their new chip making then now since the chips are created and they have a unlimited supply to boost their mining farm they can offer refunds of make you continue to wait. WE THE PEOPLE ARE GETTING RIPPED

I know I can vent and vent all I want but that still wont change a thing. I just want people to realize that bitcoin mining isnt for everyone. If you are late to the game, invest in the coin itself not a miner. Hell you never know if that miner will come or not. (BITFURY IS AMAZING. HANDS DOWN. RELEASED PREORERS LESS THAN 5 MONTHS AGO AND ALREADY IS SHIPPING THEIR 400GH/S UNITS. THANK YOU FOR BEING LOYAL TO YOUR CUSTOMERS). But back to what I was saying... Going back to my analogy from earlier. The people that mined btc and made over 60> btc a day and have already broke even can afford to risk 50-100 btc on all these different companies. Thats just play money. The people creating the miners can stay in the game bc they are creating miners. But the people that haven't mined shouldn't attempt to mine if they are looking for profit. If you're like me and just like securing the network and has a fascination with the whole bitcoin concept then great, mine on. But newbs need to know that btc isn't some get rich thing now. the coin is a very very very liquid investment but miners arent.

Dont waste your money helping to fund companies that dont give a rats ass about you. Invest invest invest in the coin if you're trying to make money. Miners are not the way to go. Tired of this.

Pages:
Jump to: