Pages:
Author

Topic: Just invested in one strange but cool project. - page 2. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
At first when I read your topic I was a bit wary and thought you might have went ahead and invested in one of these scam coins in the market but I looked at it and it looked like a good project to get in on. There is no better thing than an ICO which has a good product that they are offering because that is how coins survive a long time in the market. It's pretty cool.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
If this project will succed it will be the future of fintech, as they say. guess this idea has the potencial to overcome the current banking institutions . what do you think ?
 https://orbistransfer.com

Well, every ICO project has potential as long as it was legit and their product is feasible to the masses because if it is not then for sure it will not attract much people to pour their investments into this project so better to research and review well this ICO or else you might lose your investment of this strange but cool project of yours.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project P2PS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
copper member
Activity: 270
As long as the team is solving the real world problem with the innovative solution, that will be a good thing to consider. However, these day lots of ICOs are absurd. gotta be careful and do research before you are certain to invest.

Or you can find an ICO projects that have a proven business where they have products that have run out there for a while. Take MovieChain as an example, www.moviechain.io, a decentralized movie distribution platform that connects copyright holders to the users.
They're building this platform because they saw the demand in the market from their previous product, Xender. Well basically Xender is just a file transfer application that users can use without using the internet. However, they said that they have 110 million Monthly Active users and 200 million files transferred daily which is HUGE achievement in their Industry.   

This is what I mean with ICO that has a proven business that we all can consider to invest.

What do you guys think?

I have been talking with the ceo of orbis and helping out the team . They claim that they have the working project done already that will be released at the end of the ico and raising fund capital for a finacial license of the company. They have only IT webdesign projects of private customers and part of the team developed software for some european banks.

Me too , the team is keeping me updated
Activity: 54
As long as the team is solving the real world problem with the innovative solution, that will be a good thing to consider. However, these day lots of ICOs are absurd. gotta be careful and do research before you are certain to invest.

Or you can find an ICO projects that have a proven business where they have products that have run out there for a while. Take MovieChain as an example, www.moviechain.io, a decentralized movie distribution platform that connects copyright holders to the users.
They're building this platform because they saw the demand in the market from their previous product, Xender. Well basically Xender is just a file transfer application that users can use without using the internet. However, they said that they have 110 million Monthly Active users and 200 million files transferred daily which is HUGE achievement in their Industry.   

This is what I mean with ICO that has a proven business that we all can consider to invest.

What do you guys think?

I have been talking with the ceo of orbis and helping out the team . They claim that they have the working project done already that will be released at the end of the ico and raising fund capital for a finacial license of the company. They have only IT webdesign projects of private customers and part of the team developed software for some european banks.
copper member
investing is a good thing even if you think the ICO you choose is strange and cool it would not hurt if you must first check whether the ICO you choose has good potential in the future not only judging from the campaign and signatures that ICO made in order to advance their ICO. Smiley

You are right , well this one I think if they will make what they promise , it will be one of the biggest companies world-wide.
Activity: 49

What do you guys think?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Cool project. But not strange. Strange is secretgod.io (a lot of people missed it - now you'll have to get it on exchanges).

Definitely love the possibility of global fiat gateways - would be cool if they actually do it. Coinbase and Abra are making a lot of headway in the area imo.
Yeah - secretgod - realy strange).
Activity: 95
investing is a good thing even if you think the ICO you choose is strange and cool it would not hurt if you must first check whether the ICO you choose has good potential in the future not only judging from the campaign and signatures that ICO made in order to advance their ICO. Smiley
Activity: 217
Hello guys , I have just invested 5 eth in an ico that promises , worldwide branches to withdraw/deposit money/exchange of cryptocurrencies to fiat money Shocked Shocked Shocked , mobile nfc apps for payments , debit cards and 2 strange coins : one with stable price for no fee transfering and payments and one with volatile price that will be publich released for trading and investment .
 What do you think ? Did I make a good choice as a newbee on this forum?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2856789
 https://orbistransfer.com
True , we hope not to dissapoint you !
copper member
At the moment all major crypto card companies are struggling to offer truly global crypto cards solution, i wonder how this new project will provide these services when the big companies are struggling?

don't know , you should ask them.. the ceo said something about prepaid cards,
Activity: 117

Definitely love the possibility of more global fiat gateways - would be cool if they actually do it. Coinbase and Abra are making a lot of headway in the area imo.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
At the moment all major crypto card companies are struggling to offer truly global crypto cards solution, i wonder how this new project will provide these services when the big companies are struggling?
copper member
A good testimonial from a newbie. A newbie investing 5 ETH on a strange project? This thread maybe just another promotional of the project. I will believe on this claim once he provide TXID of his payment.

Actually I was suggested to register to this forum to check this project , after I made the investment , I don't think I need to prove you anything. I am just researching peoples opinion about this website . take care .
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
Hello guys , I have just invested 5 eth in an ico that promises , worldwide branches to withdraw/deposit money/exchange of cryptocurrencies to fiat money Shocked Shocked Shocked , mobile nfc apps for payments , debit cards and 2 strange coins : one with stable price for no fee transfering and payments and one with volatile price that will be publich released for trading and investment .

if there are still funds you can set aside, try this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-creatorai-the-worlds-first-content-creation-protocol-3121420

actually investing in any project is good, during the project:
-have a clear and reasonable product
-has a team of professionals in their field
-has a great and famous partnership

and many more decisive factors. but everything goes back to you to invest in which project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
At first look - strange).
But I will try to learn more about it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314

if my own opinion if i have 5 eth, I will invest in some ico who have good project, why? because I think how good the ico project is the risk of not being successful is also there, but with management that has some alternate ico it will generate ballance even if lucky can get more than I expected
Activity: 54
I've invested in orbis also . following this project for a while
copper member

An ACTUALLY STRANGE AND COOL PROJECT is Secret God.

Also funny .
Activity: 117

An ACTUALLY STRANGE AND COOL PROJECT is Secret God.
Pages:
Jump to: