Pages:
Author

Topic: Just invested in one strange but cool project. - page 3. (Read 425 times)

copper member
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
Although it is a good thing to invest, but y thought is that you should have asked for the opinion of people, before investing into the ICO. The investment has already been made, what is left now is for it to be a good one that will pay off. Some of the features you have listed are good and cool and are good to hold unto, which also makes the project to have good prospects.
+

I guess that is better than the crypto crash . Sad I have won allot with this investment when the coin will be released at the same price that the announcement. If i had held my crypto I would have lost 30% in a few days , now i have won 30% 
copper member

ICO will last 100 days is really a long wait, did you even know how much is their target cap?

If Orbis is really a good project the team could just develop the project without funds or probably just the minimum that it would not take 3 months.  This is the type of project that didn't even ring a bell to the users here.

Hi , I tend to trust young visionary teams. They are the ones that change our future and the team seems to be modest and really try to create something. I belive in this project , that's why I have invested so much.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

ICO will last 100 days is really a long wait, did you even know how much is their target cap?

If Orbis is really a good project the team could just develop the project without funds or probably just the minimum that it would not take 3 months.  This is the type of project that didn't even ring a bell to the users here.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
Poor announcement. Thought the concept seems cool, there are much more legal obligations and obstacles for that to work. Even company like monaco aren't able to get a working visa card, it would be even more difficult to start a fiat exchange worldwide.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Although it is a good thing to invest, but y thought is that you should have asked for the opinion of people, before investing into the ICO. The investment has already been made, what is left now is for it to be a good one that will pay off. Some of the features you have listed are good and cool and are good to hold unto, which also makes the project to have good prospects.
copper member
If this project will succed it will be the future of fintech, as they say. guess this idea has the potencial to overcome the current banking institutions . what do you think ?
 https://orbistransfer.com
Pages:
Jump to: