Pages:
Author

Topic: Just launched Coinbio.com, Crypto price tracking tool, lmk what you guys think! - page 2. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Nice site and mobile friendly, which is a big plus. I would like to see the 24 high and 24 low price. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
an unexpectedly decent site for a fresh starter,very mobile friendly
loads faster than coinmarket for me
there is one more new site that I liked from the project section :  https://athcoinindex.com/
think it is better in terms of usability,loads longer for me though and is not looking as neat on my mobile as yours
but there is an option I would love to see on yours-filters,it has unique filter tool where you can
check a certain range of parameters,including current price,price change for a period of time etc.

Thats exactly the filter option we are working on! We didn't think anybody else implemented it yet so we were keeping it quite, Guess not haha.

We will allow users to filter their sorts e.g. sort 24H % change in ASC or DESC above or below a certain range etc.

First implementation will be regular sort, second will be the extra filters
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
an unexpectedly decent site for a fresh starter,very mobile friendly
loads faster than coinmarket for me
there is one more new site that I liked from the project section :  https://athcoinindex.com/
think it is better in terms of usability,loads longer for me though and is not looking as neat on my mobile as yours
but there is an option I would love to see on yours-filters,it has unique filter tool where you can
check a certain range of parameters,including current price,price change for a period of time etc.
Site looks neat and good.

Few points:

Add sorting option
Add which exchanges the data/price is pulled from and how you arrive at the current price.
Add a segment for ICO's
Display total market capitalization.
If possible do a ROI calculation on the ICO's/Coins.

Remember in mind, coinmarketcap is almost like a big boss in this space. Still the charts in their site is not attractive and lacking some features. You can add many other features to your site and be more interactive to make it big. This space needs exploration.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sorting - in progress
Which exchanges the data/price is pulled from and how you arrive at the current price - We will look into adding this in the future
Segment for ICO's - We will look into adding this in the future
Display total market capitalization - Looking for a good source on this information as it can vastly vary depending on how many exchanges you have data from
If possible do a ROI calculation on the ICO's/Coins - Good idea, will look into this in the future

Coinmarketcap tips - Much thanks and advice, we will keep enhancing our site and charts Smiley
Activity: 70
Site looks neat and good.

Few points:

Add sorting option
Add which exchanges the data/price is pulled from and how you arrive at the current price.
Add a segment for ICO's
Display total market capitalization.
If possible do a ROI calculation on the ICO's/Coins.

Remember in mind, coinmarketcap is almost like a big boss in this space. Still the charts in their site is not attractive and lacking some features. You can add many other features to your site and be more interactive to make it big. This space needs exploration.
Nice work there.
I have to mention that it would be great if you could a add a custom date range feature for showing graphs.
Apart from default, ie. specific day 25/01/2018 or 25/01/2018-10/08/2019.
I havent find this feature in similar sites and it would diversify you from the competition.

Much thanks for the feedback.

Thats a great suggestion. It would synchronize well with a custom zoom range feature where you can select an area of the chart and it will zoom in!

We will look into integrating this in the future!
Activity: 14
Nice work there.
I have to mention that it would be great if you could a add a custom date range feature for showing graphs.
Apart from default, ie. specific day 25/01/2018 or 25/01/2018-10/08/2019.
I havent find this feature in similar sites and it would diversify you from the competition.

Very beautiful site, works flawlessly on mobile browser. i would very much like to see night mode. Cheesy i have a question regarding exchange fee(which is 1%) does it includes changelly's fees as well?

Thank you for the kind words!

Yes, Changelly 0.5% fee is included in the 1%. Coinbio takes the other 0.5%. We are considering moving it back to 0.5% in the near future and just charge the changelly fee, as we have big plans in the future for the crypto trading space Wink

Nightmode will be launched before Jan 31st, stay tuned!! We will be integrating a few different skins over the course of a month which you can find in the top right corner of the App.

By the way, if you want to run coinbio.com as an app from android or apple you can find instructions on our YouTube channel!
Lol videos goes too fast, had to replay the video couple of times to see what you did. i would prefer an actual android app though, you could add features like alarm/alerts etc..

Thanks for the feedback, well look into it.

And android/ios apps plan to launch April 2018 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Very beautiful site, works flawlessly on mobile browser. i would very much like to see night mode. Cheesy i have a question regarding exchange fee(which is 1%) does it includes changelly's fees as well?

Yes, Changelly 0.5% fee is included in the 1%. Coinbio takes the other 0.5%. We are considering moving it back to 0.5% in the near future and just charge the changelly fee, as we have big plans in the future for the crypto trading space Wink

Nightmode will be launched before Jan 31st, stay tuned!! We will be integrating a few different skins over the course of a month which you can find in the top right corner of the App.

By the way, if you want to run coinbio.com as an app from android or apple you can find instructions on our YouTube channel!
Lol videos goes too fast, had to replay the video couple of times to see what you did. i would prefer an actual android app though, you could add features like alarm/alerts etc..

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
First of all what is the difference between your website and coinmarketcap? The list is almost the same. You can for example add an option of creating a protfolio and sending e-mail notifications after the major price  changes of selected coins. From what exchanges are you taking data about the price changes?
Anyone used this exchanger? Couldn't find any feedback for now...

Of course the list is the same Smiley Just like any other coin tracking tools out there... The only difference in listings is the amount of coins and the price of the coin from which exchange you are pulling from which there are 100's

We are uploading a video on how to exchange, it uses the changelly API. We just launched and had 5 exchanges so far and I tested all the listed coins myself. It's a trade over the blockchain network without need of registration. We used changelly API and white labeled it. The exchange itself is actually automated through poloniex on Changelly's end. Here is our youtube link, stay tuned video is being released tomorrow.

We utilize cryptocompare API and pull exchange data from Cryptsy, BTCChina, Bitstamp, BTER, OKCoin, Coinbase, Poloniex, Cexio, BTCE, BitTrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Yacuna, LocalBitcoins, Yunbi, itBit, HitBTC, btcXchange, BTC38, Coinfloor, Huobi, CCCAGG, LakeBTC, ANXBTC, Bit2C, Coinsetter, CCEX, Coinse, MonetaGo, Gatecoin, Gemini, CCEDK, Cryptopia, Exmo, Yobit, Korbit, BitBay, BTCMarkets, Coincheck, QuadrigaCX, BitSquare, Vaultoro, MercadoBitcoin, Bitso, Unocoin, BTCXIndia, Paymium, TheRockTrading, bitFlyer, Quoine, Luno, EtherDelta, bitFlyerFX, TuxExchange, CryptoX, Liqui, MtGox, BitMarket, LiveCoin, Coinone, Tidex, Bleutrade, EthexIndia, Bithumb, CHBTC, ViaBTC, Jubi, Zaif, Novaexchange, WavesDEX, Binance, Lykke, Remitano, Coinroom, Abucoins, BXinth, Gateio, HuobiPro, OKEX.

Main differences - Coinbio advantages

1. Mobile friendly and mobile optimized version of coinmarketcap, check it out on mobile.
2. Infinite scroll on coins and real time search on all 2000+ coins
3. You can actually exchange on site which utilizes Changelley API rather than getting redirected there with changelly
4. We support more coins than coinmarketcap
5. we support just as much exchanges, pull data from 79 exchanges
6. we don't Ad bash our site like they do

Coinmarketcap advantages
1. Charts
2. saying what exchanges list different coins

Thanks for your feedback:
portfolio - In the process of developing a portfolio manager component for the site
email - In the process, looking over finances because emailing/sms 500k+ times per month is very expensive (500-1k+ USD), so were still researching this and seeing how to implement in the most efficient way possible

These are great additions that we would love to add!

I can answer any more questions or concerns if you have any Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
First of all what is the difference between your website and coinmarketcap? The list is almost the same. You can for example add an option of creating a protfolio and sending e-mail notifications after the major price  changes of selected coins. From what exchanges are you taking data about the price changes?
Anyone used this exchanger? Couldn't find any feedback for now...
Thank you for the feedback!

I agree about the charts and that zoom needs to be implemented. We will add it as a feature this year hopefully.

We will try to work something out for updating in real time as our backend is not on node so we cant use websockets, but maybe I can set up an ajax heart beat and have it check for updates every second.

Thanks for the heads up. The main flaw coinmarketcap has is that their site is not mobile friendly. We are hoping to capitalize on that in the long ruin as 70% of our traffic comes via mobile. This makes it simple for traders to check stats from anywhere. In april we are also releasing mobile apps for iOS and Android!

Great, glad that you're taking in the opinions of users into account when developing your site.

For reference, I think that if you can achieve the level of real time as cryptocompare.com, then you should be good to go. The advantage that I see you have over cryptocompare is that they try to do everything at once, including reviews, forums, portfolios, etc. While you can just be a simple, coinmarketcap type, minimalistic browser for cryptocurrencies.

You're right, coinmarketcap isn't exactly the best on mobile, so if you can make an app that is easy to use and build your site so that it's mobile friendly, you have a bright future. Though, don't forget that there is a whole ton of apps in this field already as well, so you'd have to make yours extra special/responsive.

Agreed, I will find a way to make it real time.

That's true, cant take over the world in a day, but we will get there Smiley
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

I agree about the charts and that zoom needs to be implemented. We will add it as a feature this year hopefully.

We will try to work something out for updating in real time as our backend is not on node so we cant use websockets, but maybe I can set up an ajax heart beat and have it check for updates every second.

Thanks for the heads up. The main flaw coinmarketcap has is that their site is not mobile friendly. We are hoping to capitalize on that in the long ruin as 70% of our traffic comes via mobile. This makes it simple for traders to check stats from anywhere. In april we are also releasing mobile apps for iOS and Android!

Great, glad that you're taking in the opinions of users into account when developing your site.

For reference, I think that if you can achieve the level of real time as cryptocompare.com, then you should be good to go. The advantage that I see you have over cryptocompare is that they try to do everything at once, including reviews, forums, portfolios, etc. While you can just be a simple, coinmarketcap type, minimalistic browser for cryptocurrencies.

You're right, coinmarketcap isn't exactly the best on mobile, so if you can make an app that is easy to use and build your site so that it's mobile friendly, you have a bright future. Though, don't forget that there is a whole ton of apps in this field already as well, so you'd have to make yours extra special/responsive.
Cool! I will wait for more improvement. I would say if you can predict stuff with meaningful confidence (let's say > 70% of the time), ICO possibility is very real. PM me any time.

Thanks Smiley I can better the software for the public to get more value out of it, but I can never guarantee a profit or for anyone to make any money. Too risky to promise that
Activity: 11
Cool! I will wait for more improvement. I would say if you can predict stuff with meaningful confidence (let's say > 70% of the time), ICO possibility is very real. PM me any time.
I would like the table searchable and sortable by column headers.

Next step: Add velocity (rate of price change) alerts and customizable alerts.
Next next step: Add some ML/deep learning based prediction / pattern inference on what might be next hot crypto from the list - or a good time to buy. Corollary to this: Correlate the prediction and results and improve your model.

Once you reach 'next next step', open an ICO for your site. It will be a sellout.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Table will soon be searchable Wink

velocity - Working towards this, great suggestions and feedback. This is the distinguishing point between just a price reference tool and actually being able to utilize the charts for trade

deep learning - Deep learning and big data analysis is definitely on our list of todo's. Providing new and accurate data to users would definitely make are charts more usable

ICO -  Wink
Hey guys,

Just launched https://coinbio.com. A really easy to use and mobile friendly way to track over 1900+ cryptocurrencies.

Let me know what you guys think and any feedback if possible, thanks Smiley

I honestly like the charts there a lot more than the coinmarketcap charts, they are so much more aesthetically pleasing. I would like to see free zoom by dragging to a time period though just like coinmarketcap, because that can be useful for analysing parts of a year. Right now you are limited to a few zoom options, which can be limiting for some.

Also, I would like to see data be updated in real time instead of having to refresh for new figures. The logo seems to be done in MS paint which isn't exactly attractive by any means. Plus it looks a bit too similar to coinbase's logo which also is a blue c.

Just a heads up, you'll have lots of people that have already grown accustomed to checking coinmarketcap, so don't expect too much. But if you have some extra analysis that coinmarketcap doesn't have, then people will definitely appreciate your service.

Pages:
Jump to: