Pages:
Author

Topic: Just launched Coinbio.com, Crypto price tracking tool, lmk what you guys think! - page 3. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Hey guys,

Just launched https://coinbio.com. A really easy to use and mobile friendly way to track over 1900+ cryptocurrencies.

Let me know what you guys think and any feedback if possible, thanks Smiley

I honestly like the charts there a lot more than the coinmarketcap charts, they are so much more aesthetically pleasing. I would like to see free zoom by dragging to a time period though just like coinmarketcap, because that can be useful for analysing parts of a year. Right now you are limited to a few zoom options, which can be limiting for some.

Also, I would like to see data be updated in real time instead of having to refresh for new figures. The logo seems to be done in MS paint which isn't exactly attractive by any means. Plus it looks a bit too similar to coinbase's logo which also is a blue c.

Just a heads up, you'll have lots of people that have already grown accustomed to checking coinmarketcap, so don't expect too much. But if you have some extra analysis that coinmarketcap doesn't have, then people will definitely appreciate your service.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I would like the table searchable and sortable by column headers.

Next step: Add velocity (rate of price change) alerts and customizable alerts.
Next next step: Add some ML/deep learning based prediction / pattern inference on what might be next hot crypto from the list - or a good time to buy. Corollary to this: Correlate the prediction and results and improve your model.

Once you reach 'next next step', open an ICO for your site. It will be a sellout.
Activity: 32
Looks very good! A little polish to the look and feel might be good.

Thanks for the feedback, having a UX designer make wireframes as we speak and plan on polishing it off soon Smiley
Activity: 11
Looks very good! A little polish to the look and feel might be good.
I dont see ETH in your site, since ETH is number 2 again now depend on coinmarketcap and has $104,487,366,736 market cap.

Some feedback
- It will be great if your site can do live price changing, so user doesnt need to refresh the site. Even this maybe not really helpful for some people
- Add portofolio features, so people can track their cryptocurrency on your site.
- Put your menu on top of your site, so people can see menu such like support, terms etc. You put it on bottom and i cant see it on main page because it will be automatically show another coin. The one and only how i can see it if i click on coin first and scroll down to the bottom.

IMO, this thread should be on "Project Development" or "Service discussion". Maybe You will get some nice feedback on there.

It should be there, must have been a bug I can take a look into if you did not see it.

Live price updates is in the pipeline in the future if we move the platform over to a node backend.

Portfolio feature is in the pipeline and is expected to launch May 2018 before mobile Apps

As for menu, we have the actual functionality icons at the top for settings/ search/ share and what not. We will have to consider moving the legal/support links to the top at the moment there is no room unfortunately...

And as for footer menu on home page.. Does not exist yet! Since coins are infinite scroll.

Thanks for your feedback I will take down these notes Smiley
Hey guys,

Just launched https://coinbio.com. A really easy to use and mobile friendly way to track over 1900+ cryptocurrencies.

if this app give notication when coin rise up more than 10% of down less than that will be better.
Crypto investing need to get fast news to make fast deals for buying or selling.
will try it soon and thanks for shearing

Thank you for your feedback!

This is actually in our pipeline! By the end of 2018 we plan on users to be able set up their own signals via email, device or SMS, and to be able to search through coins based off %!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
I dont see ETH in your site, since ETH is number 2 again now depend on coinmarketcap and has $104,487,366,736 market cap.

Some feedback
- It will be great if your site can do live price changing, so user doesnt need to refresh the site. Even this maybe not really helpful for some people
- Add portofolio features, so people can track their cryptocurrency on your site.
- Put your menu on top of your site, so people can see menu such like support, terms etc. You put it on bottom and i cant see it on main page because it will be automatically show another coin. The one and only how i can see it if i click on coin first and scroll down to the bottom.

IMO, this thread should be on "Project Development" or "Service discussion". Maybe You will get some nice feedback on there.
Looks great while it's similar with http://coinmarketcap.com/.

- Would be great if users can see the price or/and volume on different exchange since few exchanges usually have big price difference (5%-20%).
- Give option to change base currency when user is on specific coins page.
- Consider mobile support in future.

Hey Thanks for the feedback!
- We will add in which exchanges the price was pulled from, and will have to think about how to show all the % differences on a single page
- There currently is an option to change base currency on all pages! Do you mean specific to the page? and have the base currecny be different on other parts of the site?
- Currently built for mobile first and displays well on phones. Do you mean mobile apps? We have Android and iOS app in the pipeline to launch around April 2018
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: