Pages:
Author

Topic: Just seeing what interest there is for another Betnomi Poker Series - page 4. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
Looks like I'm in it again if it's the weekend, the time will always be the problem for us Asian people but if it will be on the weekends I might gonna make it? Not familiar with betnomi guys but I'll take a look on the accepted currencies.

I do like that point system from the past, I get the chance to experience it and no complain on that. I'm into both weekends and $8 buy-in, nvm the time I'll be the one to adjust. I think we can get that 20+ attendance.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 814
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR
wow... interesting topic!

Well, I also believe it could be more valid twice a week. Regarding the time, I don't have much preference (of course this is my opinion)

We need to try to create dates and times that are great for everyone, or most!!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I've been waiting for this for so long that I feel like I'm going to agree to any scenario that's good for the majority. Smiley

Same here! Smiley

I don't have a problem with buy-ins, it will be as the majority says... but when it comes to timing there's no perfect one for me! With two kids everything is different, I don't even know what will happen tonight! Smiley I will try to play and adapt to any timing, but I will probably miss a game or two when things are "critical"! So maybe two games per week sound interesting maybe, I guess I can catch some game every week if not both! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I suggest everyone to write their preferences regading time, tourneys per week and buy-ins; and then, maybe, it will be easier to discuss the final schedule. Here's mine:

1. Starting time:

Friday, Saturday, Sunday - From 5 PM UTC to 8 PM UTC

2. Buy-ins:

If one game per week: $15 - $20
If 2 games per week: $8 - $12

But those are just my preferences. I've been waiting for this for so long that I feel like I'm going to agree to any scenario that's good for the majority. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Suggestions are always welcome, of course we have to go with majority rules on issues like this. Maybe we could have 2 different series? a weekday 1 and a weekend 1? Whats everyone think?

That could work, but my thinking was.. Run the 2 per week for participants to collect points, just have a small buyin of like $20 per (or even less) which goes towards the final prizepool. Have betnomi only juice the finals, too. Gives some more variance and opportunity but yeah. Let's see what others say too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
How about 2 per week? Wednesdays and Sundays, I'm in if so.
Suggestions are always welcome, of course we have to go with majority rules on issues like this. Maybe we could have 2 different series? a weekday 1 and a weekend 1? Whats everyone think?
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
How about 2 per week? Wednesdays and Sundays, I'm in if so.
Activity: 1053
Merit: 142
Hey guys,

Sundays at 6pm could work for me too!
Thanks for your effort Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
"Throw my hat into the ring"

The old rules and time work for me.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
As the title states, I am looking to find out how many of you would be interested in participating in a poker series hosted on Betnomi.com? SERIES from the past so that everyone can take a look.

I'd like to know who all might be interested, How much we should make the weekly buyin, and what time we should play each game UTC time? Previously we were playing around 6pm UTC which was good for some, but not others. We would need to agree on a time that might suit everyone as best we can, or we could have each week start at a different time and make it fair across the board for all countries so we all have a shitty start time here and there.

Betnomi would sponsor a prize pool like they have in the past, and each tourney would earn you points towards the final if you place in the top 10. Anyone interested would need to create a new account. Old logins do not work for whatever reasons. I would like interested parties to use my affiliate link, but it is not mandatory. Post here and share your thoughts, I would love to see 20+ in this series.
Pages:
Jump to: