Pages:
Author

Topic: Juventus is Launching His Crypto Token - page 2. (Read 289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2018, 04:41:44 AM
This thread has nothing to do with gambling. Maybe altcoin discussion is the right place for this thread, cmiiw!

Btw, this news is very good for crypto as a whole. With the introduction of crypto by big teams like Juventus, surely more and more people will be interested in knowing crypto more deeply especially from the fans of Juventus.
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
September 25, 2018, 03:47:57 AM
Just another way to milk more money out of their fans pockets! This is the way I am seeing such ICOs. Obviously it is great to attach a crypto related project with such a immensely popular football club, as it will give more visibility of the crypto world to the common mass, but what purpose it will solve??

ICO were mainly started to fund brilliant ideas, but it is now going out of the control! People are tokenizing anything and everything regardless of the necessity! That is not going to earn reputation for cryptos.

While I am not against the ICOs and cryptocurrency in general, but I would love to see meaningful innovative ideas to be funded through it and not just anything random!!

I share your opinion. It's great advertisement for cryptos as football fan base is huge but i miss some real utilization otherwise it's just another promotional item.

They say:
With the platform, fans can respond to Juventus ballots, allowing supporters' "voice to be heard, and creating an emotional connection between the Club and its fans,".
Is that all?

I think much better idea is to skip the ICO (FTO) and start giving those tokens to fans for every match visit. Then let them use it to buy VIP zone access, personal meeting with star, spend in club pub or club souvenir shop etc.
Such usage would make more sense. But it will be more beneficial to club fans than the club itself and I guess that's not what club management is looking for.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 24, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
Just another way to milk more money out of their fans pockets! This is the way I am seeing such ICOs. Obviously it is great to attach a crypto related project with such a immensely popular football club, as it will give more visibility of the crypto world to the common mass, but what purpose it will solve??

ICO were mainly started to fund brilliant ideas, but it is now going out of the control! People are tokenizing anything and everything regardless of the necessity! That is not going to earn reputation for cryptos.

While I am not against the ICOs and cryptocurrency in general, but I would love to see meaningful innovative ideas to be funded through it and not just anything random!!
Somehow already anticipated that using up these things for the sake of their token since they do know the benefit that it would give and can really give out possibility of success if those people who dont have much idea will just easily accept and make use of it without seeing the true essence of that token.We have seen lots of unnecessary token creations into certain things which it isnt really needed.Just like on other tokens which dont really have the proper usage will still end up nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
September 24, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 24, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
Juventus is going to launch his own crypto token
For the effort, Italy's Juventus Football Club, which boasts Cristiano Ronaldo as a current team member, is teaming up with Socios.com to launch the "Juventus Official Fan Token." The token will be initially distributed via a "Fan Token Offering (FTO)," according to a press release Monday

https://www.coindesk.com/juventus-soccer-club-is-launching-a-crypto-token-to-give-fans-a-voice/

Cool idea in my opinion  it can strengthen relations between c lub and fans

The token, which will be tradeable on the Socios platform against its native $CHZ token, will allow the fans to vote over an upcoming mobile app. With the platform, fans can respond to Juventus ballots, allowing supporters' "voice to be heard, and creating an emotional connection between the Club and its fans," the club says.

Like i see PSG has similar idea
Just two weeks ago, top French league team Paris Saint-Germain, revealed plans to issue its own cryptocurrency as a way to incentivize participation from its fans around the world. That project is also being conducted in partnership with Socios via a similar Fan Token Offering.

Looks more clubs will join crypto

In fact, Socios indicated in today's release that it hopes to engage with more soccer clubs, possibly as many as 50, going forward.

Maybe will be possible to trade FC Juventus token against PSG token lol

Pages:
Jump to: